❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
I never knew Mo was married before and with Tono? Does anyone have a bio of her?
Yea she was married to Tono some time ago. For the longest time, they just called it an engagement but Tangmo later confirmed they got married. I think they fell hard for each other so when troubles began, the breakup became ugly. Tangmo even tried to commit suicide because of it. Tono was a gentleman throughout and still supported Tangmo. Even now, as someone mentioned, he went to join the search for her body.

After the suicide scare, Tangmo recovered and really worked on herself. Came back to acting, found love again…That’s why it’s so sad to see how her life ended. :(

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
TangMo has been through so much. It’s so cruel to see her go like this. She’s finally found happiness and TRUE LOVE. And yet she has to leave it all behind… what’s messed up is that 4 of the 6 so call FRIENDS left the scene even before the police arrived + they didn’t contact authorities till 1-2 hrs later… (giving them time to get rid of evidence.) The MANAGER LEFT…like wth? No matter how in shock you are, you don’t leave a dam scene! Unless, unless you are guilty in some way. And there were also posts being deleted on her IG while she was still missing…Those people on the boat with her that night aren’t her friends, friends do not act like how those people are acting. They are so freaking suspicious. They are afraid of something. The truth is the truth. If there was a foul play. May Justice be served for TangMo and her family. I don’t believe it was an accident.
Losing a best of friend of 17 YEARS…:crybaby2:
http://instagr.am/p/CacUsvaD62a/

Last edited:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
TangMo has been through so much. It’s so cruel to see her go like this. She’s finally found happiness and TRUE LOVE. And yet she has to leave it all behind… what’s messed up is that 4 of the 6 so call FRIENDS left the scene even before the police arrived + they didn’t contact authorities till 1-2 hrs later… (giving them time to get rid of evidence.) The MANAGER LEFT…like wth? No matter how in shock you are, you don’t leave a dam scene! Unless, unless you are guilty in some way. The truth is the truth. If there was a foul play. May Justice be served for TangMo and her family. I don’t believe it was an accident.
I agree with everything you said!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
“Just tell the truth. If you did wrong then you did wrong. Just say it. When you did it you weren’t scared. So what are you so scared of now?… idk anyone except for Gantik (the manager)…Karma is real and you can never escape karma…I won’t give in.” So suspicious how even the closest of friends to Tangmo had no idea who those other 4 friends were.
http://instagr.am/p/Cad3D_Ur467/

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, the more they speak out about it the more suspicious and weird the case is. I am super convinced it was foul play. The whole situation and the stories doesn’t add up, and it just sounds very messy. It’s like they didn’t get their story right before committing foul play and/or leaving the scene. The fact that most of her loved ones don’t even know any of these people or may have never heard tangmo mentioned them. Super sus, esp the manager. They most definitely did something wrong during their time on the boat and is trying to cover it up too. Seriously pray the family and tangmo get the justice deserved bc Tangmo didn’t fight to get back to being stable & having/living a happy life again for nothing.
she deserved to continue to live a happy life. She didn’t deserve to die such a tragic death like this, tbh. I’m glad that even though her life was cut short and experienced such an unfortunate death, I’m glad she was able to experience love, marriage, & etc one in her life and was able to live a happy life for awhile. May she rest in peace.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree. If they have nothing to hide....they wouldn't have run away like that

Also didn't contact the police until 2 hours later!

R.i.p

Karma sees our sins

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is it true that Tono was abusive in their relationship?
From my understanding, no. There was issues. Things esculated. Tangmo had a mental break down. From who I can rem. Tono conducted himself well. He never bad mouthed her.

Correct me...if I'm wrong. I didn't fully follow cuz I wasn't their fans

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
From my understanding, no. There was issues. Things esculated. Tangmo had a mental break down. From who I can rem. Tono conducted himself well. He never bad mouthed her.

Correct me...if I'm wrong. I didn't fully follow cuz I wasn't their fans
I remember Tangmo went to Club Friday and was talking about her relationship. One of her relationship sounded very toxic and sounded like the guy was abusive but I wasn't too sure who she was talking about but it sounded like she was referring to hers and Tono's relationship bc she talked about her most hurtful relationship was the time she got married. But please correct me if I'm wrong and I apologize if I misunderstood.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Rip Tangmo.So sad to hear this incident.
I tend to believe this is just an accident that she slipped into the river.No foul play.The biggest mistake are all of them don't wear safety jacket otherwise she can be saved immediately.
I've been visited many Bangkok many times before covid and have tried motorboat taxi more than 5 times and don't wear safety jacket.But I know there are enough safely jacket if something happens.Motorboat taxi have many stops and it's understandable that it's not practical to wear that.
But for private boat renting I don't see any excuse not to wear safety jacket even you're professional swimmer you have to wear it.
Private speed boat and boat cruising among celebrities are very popular especially during special occasions and we can see it in their IG.None of celebrities cruised it with safety jacket as I can recall.This incident maybe a wake up call for everyone not to belittle the important of using safety jacket.
As for Tangmo's friends who were on board with her during that incident let's police investigate the cases and hopefully the truth will tell us what actually happened during that moments.

bit

sarNie Adult
I remember Tangmo went to Club Friday and was talking about her relationship. One of her relationship sounded very toxic and sounded like the guy was abusive but I wasn't too sure who she was talking about but it sounded like she was referring to hers and Tono's relationship bc she talked about her most hurtful relationship was the time she got married. But please correct me if I'm wrong and I apologize if I misunderstood.
Can't remember if it's like that but Club Friday did a drama loosely based on their story (well they don't say it was, but many people implied that it was, Noon Woranuch act it it). So in the story, the abusive part was from the mother in-law, Noon has psych/depression on her too, so it's like bi-polar meets not so nice in-law and the guy got trap in between mother or wife)

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Yea she was married to Tono some time ago. For the longest time, they just called it an engagement but Tangmo later confirmed they got married. I think they fell hard for each other so when troubles began, the breakup became ugly. Tangmo even tried to commit suicide because of it. Tono was a gentleman throughout and still supported Tangmo. Even now, as someone mentioned, he went to join the search for her body.

After the suicide scare, Tangmo recovered and really worked on herself. Came back to acting, found love again…That’s why it’s so sad to see how her life ended. :(
I wonder what happened between them. Also ppl kept on mentioning that she's been through a lot, is it from the divorce? Or her mental health? I was checking her Ig pics and her last post was so ominous. Her post on Vday for her bf was so sweet. So sad for her. I hope her family can find some sort of closure.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So much happened during and after her marriage with Tono that I don’t even remember much of the details.

I read that the forensic workers that worked on Tangmo is ruling out that she needed to urinate at the back of the boat, because it would’ve been too difficult to do so with a bodysuit. I guess it doesn’t make sense for them, which I agree. I don’t know how one could/would considering how messy it would be. I mean, unless she really had to use the bathroom but who knows. The family, esp the mother, doesn’t believe it was an accidental death. Most likely that someone on the boat didn’t like her and was not happy she was there. The mother said that Tangmo looked somber in the back in one of the videos/picture. Also, why were they on a speedboat? I thought they were on a like a yacht but small-like boat? They didn’t look like they were riding a speedboat in one of the videos of Tangmo that night, but I could’ve looked at it wrong. If only Tangmo survived, we would’ve known what really transpired.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
For anyone wondering how her life was and why everyone is saying her life was hard:

2007 She got into a very bad car accident. Over 100 stitches and intensive plastic surgery. This is the main reason her face changed so much since her debut.
2013 She and Tono got engaged/married... You can probably dig around af and find related posts made in the past.
2015 They got divorced. No explanation for clarity on why. It could be this or that. They never confirmed the reason. But this event leads to Tangmo overdosing on sleeping pills. It became headlines at that time, and many people were bashing her. If I remember correctly, she was diagnosed with depression. (Not sure of other underlying mental health issues)
2020 Her father passed away due to cancer. She was raised by her single father from the age of 3. They were very close. She considered committing s* after he passed but she was able to stand up again. During this time she was financially responsible for her father's hospital care. She pretty much spent all her savings to point where she had to sell her clothes/belongings as secondhand. There were even people throwing shade about her being a dara but is broke etc. etc. But she was able to get through that time.

It wasn't until she met her current boyfriend that she found some happiness. Everyone close to them seems to say the same thing. They are very loving and he takes care of her. Her life was just starting to get better this year. She mentioned this to a lot of people that things were going great. She had a few lakorns lined up that she was going to start filming soon. Things were finally getting better.

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder what happened between them. Also ppl kept on mentioning that she's been through a lot, is it from the divorce? Or her mental health? I was checking her Ig pics and her last post was so ominous. Her post on Vday for her bf was so sweet. So sad for her. I hope her family can find some sort of closure.
It’s a mix of everything. She got into a really bad car accident, where she was ejected from the vehicle. This led to multiple plastic surgeries and her facial features changing. I can’t remember much but I’m sure this also affected her acting career.
Her relationship with Tono took a hit on her as well. She overdosed on pills, had to pump the drug’s out of her system and there are still photos of her in that state. Tono is a private person and he doesn’t give into the media. From what I remembered he never bashed her or said anything that wasn’t nice. Even with the recent events, when he found out first thing he did was see how he could help and he did it in silence. He called up a couple people and asked if they can form a team to search for her. During the whole time he was searching for her, he was saying “Tangmo, come home. Come up, the water is cold” etc.

From my understanding she was also then breadwinner for the family. She supported her family and whatever she made, it went to them.
She dropped out of school with only one year left to work so she could support her family.
Also when her dad died, that took a toll on her as well. She was very close to her dad.

She’s a celebrity figure, her life was basically blasted and everything was public. Her lowest points in life were all recorded, watched and she was criticized.

She said this year was going to be her year. She was going to live and be happy. She finally found love, she finally learned to love life and this happened.