❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Mo's mom said one of the guys had to use the bathroom, so they had to park the boat to cross another boat for him, so why couldn't they do the same for Mo?

Kratik is so argumentative. All she talks about is how hard it has been for her.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Mo's mom said one of the guys had to use the bathroom, so they had to park the boat to cross another boat for him, so why couldn't they do the same for Mo?

Kratik is so argumentative. All she talks about is how hard it has been for her.
Yeah and her body language as well. When she said she’s sorry and she’s sad, she shakes her head. A psychologist examined her apology and every time she said she was sorry and she was sad, she shook her head. I’ll try to find it.

I’m currently watching the press conference with Anna and Hippo. It was recently uncovered that Tangmo received a $1,000,000 life insurance and the only beneficiary was Easter, Gatik’s daughter. Anna also has been connecting the dots, Mo has been asking her to take on her management and asking her to find more work for her. But Gatik wouldn’t let Mo go because she wouldn’t get the salary as her manager. It’s a lot. I’m gonna try to watch everything to fully understand it.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
$$$$$$

That insurance policy is going to pay for the negligence of Kratik as a manager.

Currently watching Hon Krasae part 3 of Tangmo's case. Today's guests are lawyers. They're giving insight on a "legal" perspective of the case.

They make some really good points... I mean I didn't want to say this but one of them made a good point. There's some investigative negligence with this case.... >_>

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
$$$$$$

That insurance policy is going to pay for the negligence of Kratik as a manager.

Currently watching Hon Krasae part 3 of Tangmo's case. Today's guests are lawyers. They're giving insight on a "legal" perspective of the case.

They make some really good points... I mean I didn't want to say this but one of them made a good point. There's some investigative negligence with this case.... >_>
Exactly my thought, the police at the scene just let those people go without any questions.

x0unerthanlater

Exactly my thought, the police at the scene just let those people go without any questions.
I don't know how their legal system works in Thailand but in America aren't the ppl involved in a death related case, considered suspects? The 5 ppl involved would've been taken in for questioning right away.

For this case they literally waited until those ppl agreed to go in themselves. Makes no sense.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they don't mishandle this case and eventually let it go cold after the public slowly moves on because like you guys said, there's some investigative negligence from the beginning for sure. Like right now, supposedly there are photos of Mo's body that were leaked, this group said it was that group and vice versa. Sad. And you wonder why so many questions were bought up as if they know that there may be a higher power involved.

The police said they didn't do anything to the 5 people from the beginning because they were treated as witnesses but now that there's reason to say otherwise, they're now being questioned as suspects. I don't know about that but I'm not familiar with their laws.

Kratik saying she can't swim and didn't jump after Mo but there's a clip of her swimming like a fish.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah and her body language as well. When she said she’s sorry and she’s sad, she shakes her head. A psychologist examined her apology and every time she said she was sorry and she was sad, she shook her head. I’ll try to find it.

I’m currently watching the press conference with Anna and Hippo. It was recently uncovered that Tangmo received a $1,000,000 life insurance and the only beneficiary was Easter, Gatik’s daughter. Anna also has been connecting the dots, Mo has been asking her to take on her management and asking her to find more work for her. But Gatik wouldn’t let Mo go because she wouldn’t get the salary as her manager. It’s a lot. I’m gonna try to watch everything to fully understand it.
Ok this throw a completely different scenario with life insurance coming it. Beneficiary is not her mother? why?

Yes, her body language is contradictory to what she is saying.

x0unerthanlater

Here's the last clip of Tangmo singing a song she covered for one of her lakorns.
This clip was taken a little bit before her accident.

This is the full song she covered.
The meaning is very beautiful
The title is: จากนี้ไปจนนิรันดร์ - From Now Until Eternity

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I just feel bad for Tangmo. She fear not looking pretty more than death. And now there is pictures of her leaking out. Whoever leak those photo out sure is a person with no heart.

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ok this throw a completely different scenario with life insurance coming it. Beneficiary is not her mother? why?

Yes, her body language is contradictory to what she is saying.
No idea. I’m guessing because she loves Easter as her own child. From the sounds of it, Mo has been trying to find another manager, but wasn’t able to successfully leave Gatik.
I’m guessing based on the interview they gave, Anna and Hippo never liked Gatik from the beginning, and after listening to Gatik and seeing how she’s handling the whole situation, has confirmed her suspicions of Gatik. She was suspicious of her before because Gatik would take a percentage of every event that Mo had, not only that Mo was also supporting her and her kid financially. I believe they even live together.

After Gatik’s first interview, she said she responded like that because she was in shock and wasn’t herself. During her apology to Mo’s mom, she was still defensive, argumentative and rude. She even lied and said she can’t swim, which neitzens we’re able to find videos of her swimming with Easter.

If y’all understand Thai, you can watch the interview below.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she should get the insurance money until she is clear from the investigation. Usually, if the cop is suspicious of the person then the insurance money won't go to them until the investigation is done. Most of the time when things go south, money is always involved. Mo should have divided the insurance money between the child and her family members. I mean, where does the money go to anyway when the child is small.

Yeah, the girl seemed...now I am sure she won't find work being anyone's manager. She should plead the 5th because each time she talks people don't believe her. And netizens ain't playing when they try to catch you in a lie. They will dig stuff up from the grave if it means to proved someone is a liar.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The more I read, the more I’m convinced this was not an accident. How scary and sad.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The story is so bizarre, I want to think it's mostly true. Because if they were trying to cover up intentional foul play, you'd think they would come up with a better and more probable story. They even had a long time to think about it before giving their story to the police, consulted with lawyers and that's the best they could come up with? Now I do think they're leaving out some details because they were drunk/on drugs, and made bad decisions.

And all 5 would have to be in on the conspiracy. Otherwise surely they turn on each other. 2 of the guys are already on the hook for negligence no matter what. I don't see why they wouldn't throw the others under the bus if they could pin a bigger crime on the others and bargain for their own case.

The manager seems most suspicious especially with the insurance thing but why would the others help her or be in on it? Ok the guys may not know anything but the other woman that claimed Mo was holding onto her legs before falling? She would have to be involved. I'm leaning towards accident and she just doesn't care or tried to help and that's what people are reacting to. The fact that she doesn't seem to care and can't even fake it.

x0unerthanlater

No matter what, the insurance will go to Katik's daughter since that's the wishes of the decease.

Katik does not have a hand in getting the money. She can only claim it for her daughter but she will need a notarized letter from Tangmo's Mom. I listened to the lawyers discussing it and the policy isn't as simple as ppl think.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Now the time line is confusing. Because the pic that Katik ( if that how you spelled the manager’s name) is suspicious. Netizen are thinking that katik might have change the time on her picture because in iPhone you can adjust the time & place of the picture.
* I try on one of my picture and after I change it wi show the previous time and date as original.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Now the time line is confusing. Because the pic that Katik ( if that how you spelled the manager’s name) is suspicious. Netizen are thinking that katik might have change the time on her picture because in iPhone you can adjust the time & place of the picture.
* I try on one of my picture and after I change it wi show the previous time and date as original.
There were suspicions in the beginning and even more now! Holy cow! This new information changes the whole timeline

So the part of the bridge’s light gets shut down every night at 9PM (21:00) and the picture Gatik had by herself and Mo was way pass that. The solo picture of Gatik had a time stamp of 22:06. And supposedly the last picture before Mo drowned had a time stamp of 21:56. Amarin TV went to the bridge and waited until 9PM and part of the lights were shut down. I believe the lights that gets shut down is the sling of the bridge. \\\\
I’m not sure what it’s called but the video explains it here.
Clip explaining it here:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A great detective would have a field day with this. The missing little details would work his/her brain like no other. Even if they are found innocent I hope their conscience would keep them up at night.

Someone I know at church had witnessed an accident and the guy on the motorcycle crashed and he ran to help...picking the guy up he ends up dying in his arms. He said, it was one of the hardest thing he had to witnessed because he couldn't do anything to help the guy. He was emotional when he shared the story.

And the manager is so closed to Mo but she seemed like it's an inconvenient to even answer questions.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Gatik even claim that she went on that day as a friend not as a manager. So she don’t have to look over Tangmo. She care more about the view of that night because she claim that it was so beautiful that’s why she don’t see when Tangmo fell into the river.