❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I came here just to say that! They let him go over that. Wow. Might be a good thing for him, if he can be a freelancer now

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Beside ch 7 letting people go. People are also leaving them.

Ch3. Money scam scandal - investigate to determine involvement

Ch 7. - they petty and vindictive -

- big M won but apologized that he misunderstood.....bye....you're guilty because we suspect you...

Kang - your guilty to dare go on a variety show.

Ch7 is wicked Bias and seems like a tyrant. The people who is kind of established needs to leave.

I wonder if their favorite child Mookda does that
What would they do? Terminate her?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's so dumb. It seems like it was not intentional for him saying he won the grand prize. It would be some silly stuff I would do because misunderstanding does happen. They act like he was part of a major crime scandal or something. I mean, it's the lottery where he wasn't getting more than he won. Weird...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Whaaaaat! Something suspicious is going on with so many people leaving ch7. They’ve dropped Ko and BigM for the stupidest reasons..I swear something is going on or some a-hole is making his moves. BigM has always come across to me as a sincere person. There’s no way someone in ch7 would genuinely think he’s lying?

rae

sarNie Adult
In BigM's case, I think it became a scandal because he claimed he won a lottery that was held by the place where he bought a ring. Netizens are accusing him of scamming people with the ring vendor, because netizens started digging around and found out he didn't win and he came out with the apology and clarification.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Is he still attending SaiBaiDee festival that's happening later this year? I'm not a fan but sucks for him

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope BigM goes freelance, there is also a higher chance he becomes famous outside Thailand unlike in CH7 where their lakorns are restricted to Thais only lol but seriously I wish the best for him. So many stars are leaving CH7 already.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch7 execs are such asshats. To be fair, BigM doesn't deserve any of this for something that wasn't really a big deal. I'm sure Change2561 will hire him for something, they take everyone.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Matt posted on her instagram story that Ae and Aum have called and apologized to her through a mutual friend. Matt also thanks her friends for speaking up for her.
Wow how cruel of Ae. The fact that Ae clearly baited fans and haters into believing it was Matt simply because she was an easy scapegoat for her past situation. Ppl may feel how they want about her but I don't think she was ever a third party and I highly doubt home girl would've been out of the spotlight for this long only to willingly involve herself in something so scandalous again. She may have had bad timing and short thoughts when choosing Songkran but I just feel bad for her. Smh good for her for standing up herself and those who stood up for her.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Wow how cruel of Ae. The fact that Ae clearly baited fans and haters into believing it was Matt simply because she was an easy scapegoat for her past situation. Ppl may feel how they want about her but I don't think she was ever a third party
I agree. I think this time it’s totally unfair for Matt. The last time I thought it wasn’t fair for her too but her attitude towards the media and fans did not help.

Ae released some statement about how he wasn’t conscious about how he came across when speaking to reporters.:rolleyes: Crap, someone like this can really ruin someone’s mental health for a long time!

In the past year I’ve managed to observe the gossip pipeline in Thai showbiz. :celebrate16:This time I’m glad people are more careful and supporting Matt.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I think this time it’s totally unfair for Matt. The last time I thought it wasn’t fair for her too but her attitude towards the media and fans did not help.

Ae released some statement about how he wasn’t conscious about how he came across when speaking to reporters.:rolleyes: Crap, someone like this can really ruin someone’s mental health for a long time!

In the past year I’ve managed to observe the gossip pipeline in Thai showbiz. :celebrate16:This time I’m glad people are more careful and supporting Matt.
It sucks that this happened to Matt....but in a sense it is good that it happened. ....

This situation clearly show the unjust accusations of someone. She can't keep being the scapegoat. Ae and Aum are pro at manipulation and garnering news as scandals.....it gives him life

For a big......they are accusing him of working with the lottery place.....

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Whaaaaat! Something suspicious is going on with so many people leaving ch7. They’ve dropped Ko and BigM for the stupidest reasons..I swear something is going on or some a-hole is making his moves. BigM has always come across to me as a sincere person. There’s no way someone in ch7 would genuinely think he’s lying?
What happened to Ko???

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like Nine and Baifern are official
Ohh wow wow, she's been successful in her career for so long without much scandalous dating rumors, Nine managed to win her over. Good for him. They're both good looking together.

Worried they may have received so much attention and pressure from the press with interest about what their relationship with each other is that they might end up being as short lived as Mik and Bow but these two seem more mature so hopefully they make good memories together regardless of what may or may not happen in the future

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm loving Gmmtv expansion in music and variety shows.

Of course my girl Namtarn T. Is here to help judge. She is hilarious and always make the shows she goes on lively and fun.

Music idol competition

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Ohh wow wow, she's been successful in her career for so long without much scandalous dating rumors, Nine managed to win her over. Good for him. They're both good looking together.

Worried they may have received so much attention and pressure from the press with interest about what their relationship with each other is that they might end up being as short lived as Mik and Bow but these two seem more mature so hopefully they make good memories together regardless of what may or may not happen in the future
Happy for them.Fans are happy with massive support but they should let them take it slowly.Everything in the new stage always look good and sweet especially when they're in friendzone before.Baifern can we say that she almost achieve everything in her career but Naphat just start famous recently because of her and always link to her.So he has to prove his own talent also.
Fans should not speed up rowing.The boat should be allowed to go with the current without pressure.