❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

sarN

sarNie Granny
You know you watching a lakorn when , after the deed is done , the next morning the p'ek would ask what she want to eat or if she hungry and if she said no he will insist on repeating last night activity :rolleyes:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...porridge become like the complementary and compulsory menu (mostly for breakfast in most lakorns).

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lol I’m rolling on the floor laughing bc I’m lost for words and just can’t stop laughing :risas3::risas3::risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when .....everyone that goes into the house had on slippers , not sure if the house owner have slippers ready by the entrance or there a closet fill of them but even strangers have to change into slippers when walk in .

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
One31 nang rai's have super strength. When their evil deeds are discovered (and they must escape), they are somehow able to shove and push aside both the nang'ek and pra'ek; then they unrealistically charge through an army of policemen, before getting hit by an oncoming car.

Ch3 nang'eks don't know how to swim.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
You know you watching a lakorn when , after the deed is done , the next morning the p'ek would ask what she want to eat or if she hungry and if she said no he will insist on repeating last night activity :rolleyes:
Im weak, it really be like this. Or later on that week or their few next few encounterments, if she argues with him or doesn't listen, he'll bring it up and be like, "Did you forget what we have?" or "Did you forget who I am to you?" something like that lol.
Honestly the main guy forcing himself on her is so wrong, disgusting , and traumatizing......but Thai dramas romanticize the out come of it.....and as viewers we just accept it. I am guilty of finding those drama plots interesting too. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when the pek insult & accuse the nek of being a slut/two-timing BUT its ok for pek to have nrai hanging on to him left & right like monkeys dangling from a tree.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when the pek insult & accuse the nek of being a slut/two-timing BUT its ok for pek to have nrai hanging on to him left & right like monkeys dangling from a tree.
AND THATS THE TEA-lmao
They slut shame the girl but still go after her/fall for her lmaooo

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
You know you're watching a Thai lakorn when the girls/n'ek preggy for months but still doesn't show. Also with wearing all those pointed high heel like they don't effect the waist and back when preggy.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Every time I watch a Thai drama, there's always a hospital scene! Usually in modern Lakorns. Or characters saying "they are not in a lakorn" or in certain situations, "this is a not lakorn, it's real-life!" LMAO but they are actually are in a lakorn. IDK it's already cringy for mentioning the fourth wall to the viewers.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Im weak, it really be like this. Or later on that week or their few next few encounterments, if she argues with him or doesn't listen, he'll bring it up and be like, "Did you forget what we have?" or "Did you forget who I am to you?" something like that lol.
Honestly the main guy forcing himself on her is so wrong, disgusting , and traumatizing......but Thai dramas romanticize the out come of it.....and as viewers we just accept it. I am guilty of finding those drama plots interesting too. lol
So true! Usually in lakorn especially in the slapkiss genre if the main male lead can't argue back to what the main female lead said to him, he will whether taunts her like that or threaten to kiss her:rolleyes:
Can this be called as fragile masculinity? LOL

I had the fair share of watching many Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, Philippine, Indian, Thailand and other Asian countries dramas and although this is also common in other Asian dramas, Thai lakorn is the champion in the wrist/hand grabbing scenes

Some reminder for the main male lead in the slapkiss lakorn:
-the top thing you must do is whenever talking to your woman, walk close to her slowly so she will stepping back
-sometimes don't forget to pin your woman to car/bed/sofa/wall/floor too while talking
-use your superhuman strength to grabs your woman's wrist/arm/hand and drags her away anywhere, anytime
-if you dragged your woman back home because you are jealous, throw her on the bed/sofa dramatically
-if your woman retorted you in an argument and you don't know how to reply to that, kiss her forcibly or taunt and then threat her with kiss
-if you are jealous when you see your woman being with her ex boyfriend or male friend, interrupt them by grabbing her shoulder/waist and pulls her close to you and then mention "wife/honey/dear/darling/sweetheart" while smiling at your woman in front of him

Some reminder for the main female lead in the slapkiss lakorn:
-eat a lot of calcium because your man like to grab your wrist/arm/hand a lot and he also may throw you on the bed/sofa
-hone your slapping skill because your man is a guy that like to kiss you forcibly anywhere, anytime
-remember to mention crazy/pervert/let me go to your man when you man taunt/threat you or kiss you forcibly

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So true! Usually in lakorn especially in the slapkiss genre if the main male lead can't argue back to what the main female lead said to him, he will whether taunts her like that or threaten to kiss her:rolleyes:

I had the fair share of watching many Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, Philippine, Indian, Thailand and other Asian countries dramas and although this is also common in other Asian dramas, Thai lakorn is the champion in the wrist/hand grabbing scenes

-the top thing you must do is whenever talking to her, walk close to her slowly so she will stepping back
-sometimes don't forget to pin your woman to car/bed/sofa/wall/floor too while talking
-use your superhuman strength to grabs your woman's wrist/arm/hand and drags her away anywhere, anytime
-if you dragged your woman back home because you are jealous, throw her on the bed/sofa dramatically
-if your woman retorted you in an argument and you don't know how to reply to that, kiss her forcibly or taunt and then threat her with kiss
-if you are jealous when you see your woman being with her ex boyfriend or male friend, interrupt them by grabbing her shoulder/waist and pulls her close to you and then mention "wife/honey/dear/darling/sweetheart" while smiling at your woman in front of him

-eat a lot of calcium because your man like to grab your wrist/arm/hand a lot and he also may throw you on the bed/sofa
-hone your slapping skill because your man is a guy that like to kiss you forcibly anywhere, anytime
-remember to mention crazy/pervert/let me go to your man when you man taunt/threat you or kiss you forcibly
yep, fragile masculinity AND sexual harassment.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Someone might have mentioned this pages back but when a n'ek is dirt poor she still has long perfect manicure nails and hair color that changes almost every other scenes.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when the maid of a rich house brought in their hot niece for “work” or (parents passed away) and having an affair with the spoiled/wealthy second lead son

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg

-the top thing you must do is whenever talking to your woman, walk close to her slowly so she will stepping back

Im impressed and WEAK at your listing categories, especially for the female lead, LMAO. But fr tho, I think scrip/story writers are so comfortable with doing it, is because they KNOW the girl is going to end up liking the guy. Or is already having feelings, so sometime it can be passed as a cute scene. But honestly just isn't the same in real life.
-this is why I could never be the "main girl" I'd mf go off at anyone who touches me without my consent and cuss them out so fast-bro won't even have time to process what just happened, lol.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
you know you’re most definitely watching a Thai lakorn when ..

at first main girl dislikes main guy but then warms up to him. Oh! && when some girl gets something thrown in her face :p