❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel Noi Busakorn is too insecure. She woud rather pair her husband with a bad actress like Chompoo non stop than he explores and pair with younger hotter and better actresses. Look at the type of actresses she approaches to pair with her husband ? The type she feels secure with
She’s holding back his career! All these years, he could have started with many actresses already. Oh well, she gotta keep her hubby close to her, can’t blame her for having a good looking husband. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am waiting on more comments to see how the lakorn is going. Sigh, Noi needs to stop being greedy and lend her husband to other productions so he can help the youngster. She is not playing fair keeping him all to herself lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just watched it and I like it! However, I am going to be thoroughly honest and not let my Ken and Noon bias get in the way. I like the storyline, I like the aspect to the lakorn, the wardrobe, setting, etc.. everyone actually looks good in here lol. That's the good. I'm not fond of Ken's version of Shakrit yet.. he's sooo like psycho haha. He comes off as a whispering robot to me lol that is looking for revenge. I'm used to Ken going full force and yelling and being aggressive but I can't say anything yet cause he's just playing his game and tricking Noon this whole episode. I can say he did do a good job though. If it's anyone else I woulda been annoyed or more creeped out. I'm gonna flat out say it, if it was Andrew omggg lol nooo haha or Tik. Noon looks good in some scenes and kinda older looking in others. I'm just glad the majority of the time she looks good though. They did a really good job with lighting haha she's so pretty. I like her makeup and outfits and every scene with Ken...gahhh I love haha. Her version of Yada is good, I actually like it. Yes if it was Chompoo it woulda been hard to distinguish if she was rai or really protective of her sister/family. Noon does a good job distinguishing her vengeance lol. She's a b*tch to Dew and her mom and I love it. She doesn't come off as rai to them though..more like if you guys are wanting to gold dig my dad then do a better job and stop talking shit lol. I like how she sees right through them. Its refreshing to see Noon in here cause her stronger side of acting shows in here. I'm watching Celeb's Stories and her acting is kinda weak in there but idk if its the production cause Dew's mom in here also plays in Celeb's Stories and her acting is stronger in here too haha.

I think they did a good job with execution. Every question my family and I had about how the hell Ice got with Ken was answered lol. They thought it through with the whole her marrying him in less than one month and asking for pics haha. My sister was like how the hell has Noon not seen a pic of him yet?! But it all made sense in this one episode haha. Ice's character Khem is soo annoying and selfish. I tried to be understanding of her side but she irritated me. I like Yada in here cause she really does genuinely care for her sister and had to pick up all the mess that her sister got the family into..which resulted in having to be stressed out about her dad in the hospital too. She comes off really independent to me but still has a vulnerable side where she's not too over the top. I like the balance and it makes me like her character. I can see Shakrit's side though with getting revenge and I like how this isn't just one sided kinda thing. I feel he has reason and is just hurt as well. I think Yada will bring out Shakrit's soft side. They are spoiling us too much with all the cute scenes!! The behind the scenes..WTF. There was some cute stuff there and I feel like I've seen all the kisses. It makes me excited but kinda sad if that's all there is lol. Oh I have to say that the newbie's acting is very bland and dry.. haha. They're cute though and have potential but I'm like uhhhh...but it's cause I'm so used to Ken and Noon lol. I had a feeling that Ken's younger sister isn't his real sister though!! She hugged him like they were together. Now it makes sense lol. Was the older version like this? I feel like they cut the brother/sister thing to make Ken more vengeful. Haha.

I think this will get better. The first episode was ok and close to good. It was kinda slow but the end picked up so good!! The scene with Yada and Shakrit was intense and I was like yes...Yada found out!! I think they took too long for Yada to find out about Shakrit but when it finally happened I was gasping haha. I think with more episodes it will develop and things will get better. I trust in this lakorn for right now, haha. Props to them...I can't wait to see the next episode!! I find myself wanting to fast forward the side people already though haha I think its gonna end up being me watching for only Noon and Ken.. I kinda like the bickering between the younger couple though. I think I might end up skipping Aun, Ice, and the younger sister (she kinda annoying) hahah.

I can't wait to read everyone else's comments haha. I'm gonna make some artwork...I haven't made some in forever lol

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I like the first episode.Yea..first reason watching this lakorn surely because of Ken and Noon.Their acting is on the top.Haha..talk about true actor right?
Ken as Sharkrit is meanie,jai rai and at the same time he's hurt.The emotion he deliver when he talk to Noon make me feel more about how he felt and why he want to avenge Noon's family.
Noon as Yada is a good chocie too.Same like @Mannie, i try to imagine Chompoo as Yada but can't haha.Noon is the perfect choice.She's warm but at the same time,if someone bite her family she's bite them too.She look pretty as usual.
What I didn't like is Ice's crying.She didn't convince me that she actually is heartbreaking.:confused12:.Maybe I should try to watch more of her lakorn or scene?
And all the side character is okay-okay in here.They should cast side character that is more strong or experience.They are important too.Except for Due Arissara.She's good as a side character.
I need to watch more ep though :)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I like the first episode.Yea..first reason watching this lakorn surely because of Ken and Noon.Their acting is on the top.Haha..talk about true actor right?
Ken as Sharkrit is meanie,jai rai and at the same time he's hurt.The emotion he deliver when he talk to Noon make me feel more about how he felt and why he want to avenge Noon's family.
Noon as Yada is a good chocie too.Same like @Mannie, i try to imagine Chompoo as Yada but can't haha.Noon is the perfect choice.She's warm but at the same time,if someone bite her family she's bite them too.She look pretty as usual.
What I didn't like is Ice's crying.She didn't convince me that she actually is heartbreaking.:confused12:.Maybe I should try to watch more of her lakorn or scene?
And all the side character is okay-okay in here.They should cast side character that is more strong or experience.They are important too.Except for Due Arissara.She's good as a side character.
I need to watch more ep though :)
Yeah Ken is so good! I can see his hurt too. I’m gonna be crying with him when he cries. It’s gonna be so sad and sweet at the same time when we see his character develop more.

I agree about Ice. I was never really fond of her and she’s ok to me in here. I think she’s ok at crying but the way she plays her character kinda makes it come off as she’s weak and crazy over a guy and pick them over her family. I don’t think she’s supposed to be like that. More like hurt and can’t bring herself to accept reality and face the hurt she’s caused others lol. I was getting bored of her scenes mourning haha I hope she gets over it and we can see a different side of her.

Omg you have my mind. I like Due I’m here too haha she’s not the annoying nang rai more like comedic haha she’s funny

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think I'm digging Ken like this cause he's bringing something new to the table. But Krit comes off like a serial killer stalking his prey one by one. He's got "quiet menace" written all over him. Like I can see him pulling wings off butterflies for fun when he was a kid.

Noon has aged. A lot. Not sure I buy the chemistry with her and Ken just yet but it's still early.

The family/siblings dynamic is also a bit off. Last version I loved both sides of the family and the relationship between the 3 siblings on each side.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I think they changed this version a lot with the sibling dynamic. Aun was supposed to be Ken's brother but is now just his best friend whereas Pie was supposed to be his real sister but is someone who grew up with him since they were young. I wonder why they changed it, but hey.. hopefully it's for the better.

I think we'll get to see Noon and Ken develop. Right now I can't get Ken's serial killer vibe out of my head. I think we'll see more chemistry when they get their sweet scenes haha.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Haha..I'm okay with Ken's stalker or serial killer vibe.I can accept him in this role.Just can't imagine someone else to be a stalker like him.Haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, that Pie girl is seriously so cute! She’s got one of the most refreshing faces to look at! She’s prob going to be my next It girl!! Kekeke

Noon is seriously jao mae drama! Every little thing in here is getting her teary! I feel like she has prob read too much into the script, knows the character too well that she’s kind of being over sensitized by the role. It’s good she can roll tears like that but me watching her crying in like almost every scene with tears welling up in her eyes is like god- woman, you don’t need to be crying in every scene!

Ken is okay lol ahaha I’m not swoon but he’s okay.

Dew is kind of a dumb, but hilarious character to watch! LOL!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I also wished they had never included bloopers at the end of the episode. That just ruined the drama and lakorn spirit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Have not start on it yet :p but I will . I hope it's worth the wait , I came out the cave for this .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am bored so decided to pick up on this. Noon is still pretty but she does aged in here. I know no one stays young forever but...

Agreed too early to see the chemistry between Ken and noon but when they get more involved we will see how it goes. Ice has improved some from her lakorn with Andrew but she still has a buck load of more improvement to do.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I noticed in some scenes Noons aged where other scenes she still looks good. I was thinking back and Ice looks actually comparable to her age like in some scenes. Especially the day after she went to Auns house she looked a lot older.. maybe it might be the makeup but they’re 13 yrs a part in real life but it seems like sometimes she’s a few years younger and not a whole decade haha.