❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_JJ said:
Even if the lakorn sucks I just hope the acting and chemistry doesn't disappoint and I have hope James will do well since I thought his obvious disgusted looks to Bua in Ka Badin were pretty good lol. 

I'm just ready for the bts pics and videos, these two have amazing chemistry and James is so sassy around Mint and I'm ready to see it once again lol. 

Jana, I just miss JM in general. No pair has caught my heart like these two, I'm just sucking it up for them, just hope changes are made. It's good that they waited for two years to reunite, it really gives fans time to miss them lol They have amazing chemistry. I still get Ronnapee feels just thinking of them reuniting  :heart: 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I liked this lakorn but only cause I really liked Ramona back then. The story isn't good for Ae's character though.

Ramona is a spoiled rich little brat. Both Jay and Ae works at Ramona's house and Ae's always had a crush on Jay. I forgot why Ramona and Jay originally broke up but they have a hate/love relationship going on most of the lakorn. I think their problem was Ramona was snobby and Jay was the only one that didn't put up with her crap and so she would throw fits. Ramona dies at the end and it was sad because by that time she had truly reformed. I think Jay only loved her. I never bought that he loves Ae. There's also some drama going on with Ramona's dad and the servant at the house I think.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
I liked this lakorn but only cause I really liked Ramona back then. The story isn't good for Ae's character though.

Ramona is a spoiled rich little brat. Both Jay and Ae works at Ramona's house and Ae's always had a crush on Jay. I forgot why Ramona and Jay originally broke up but they have a hate/love relationship going on most of the lakorn. I think their problem was Ramona was snobby and Jay was the only one that didn't put up with her crap and so she would throw fits. Ramona dies at the end and it was sad because by that time she had truly reformed. I think Jay only loved her. I never bought that he loves Ae. There's also some drama going on with Ramona's dad and the servant at the house I think.
It sounds kind of like Bua Reng Nam, if anyone ever saw that. The nang'ek had a crush on the pra'ek but he's in love with her cousin(?). Well she died at the end from a fire and because she told the pra'ek tomarry the nang'ek cus she knows that the nang'ek loves him, he agreed so that she can die in peace. Well the nang'ek knew that the pra'ek doesn't love her but she went to him in the end and sadly said, if you still want to keep your promise to her let me know when you are ready to love again but if you cn not then I am ok too. It was just so sad, i feel so sorry for her that it is only a one sided love. I am still waiting for that lakorn to get remade. Ch7 was supposed to remake it but it never happened.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow the original storyline sounds pretty meh. Maybe we'll get lucky and the remake will be a hit like with Leh Ratee. I know the original had hardcore fans too but most said the second half of the original went downhill in terms of storyline, I haven't heard the same complaint with the newer version. So maybe revisions can be made. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_JJ said:
@Heidi   Exactly what I mean, I could careless about the outcome just them reuniting again makes me happy. I mean from all of James' n'eks these two still remain special to me. I hope the two years of waiting is worth it because they have the best chemistry with each other. I can go on about JM haha. 

They will always remain special to me and my #1 pair. James is always so cute around Chalida. Melts my heart. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm glad for Mint! I'm so happy I get to see more of her. XD

I'm excited for this pairing. I've never fully watched their first lakorn together, maybe next time I can finally watch it more throughly to get the feel of these two. They're cute. I've seen their off screens videos and they are absolutely adorable together. ^_^

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh this lakorn suck bad. The old version, Jay told Ae that their relationship is from friendship, not love. Something along the line. I only watched this because of Jay and Ae back then. I won't be tuning into this remake. I don't see the need to remake this, there's so many others to remake, why this?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Koy123 said:
Oh this lakorn suck bad. The old version, Jay told Ae that their relationship is from friendship, not love. Something along the line. I only watched this because of Jay and Ae back then. I won't be tuning into this remake. I don't see the need to remake this, there's so many others to remake, why this?
That's the question everyone asks when there is a remake. I have never seen the old version either so I don't know how to judge. But according to the summary that everyone has shared, I'm guessing it's going to be a tear-jerker, wich I love because I'm a crybaby who loves to cry while watching one-sided love stories. LOL. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
Live on hope! Hope that they will change that part lol.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
My day just been made!  :woot2: 
For some reason, I don't feel like I'm "living" right now. This just seems to good to be true. Gosh, I just really miss JM. I know they have some events together, but it's just not the same. I miss their on screen chemistry. :heart:
---
I've never seen the original, but if it's JM, I'm definitely going to watch this. Let's face it, JM can make any story line interesting. To me, Khun Chai Ronapee's storyline wasn't my favorite, but it was the chemistry that made it my favorite. They work so well together that it just... worked! 
Ahhh! I just can't stop smiling.  :whahuh:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they cast a good actress for the other girl, she will definitely outshine the n'ek. I think the pra'ek had always love the other one rather than the n'ek. There wasn't a whole lot to their relationship. I feel like the n'ek had his left over feelings and more so because he felt bad for her. I know one sided love sucks but to take left over crumbs suck more lol

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
My version of a summary from the original.....not impress by it…
=================
Nárang = P’ek
Siriganya = N’ek who is p’ek’s secretary
Sunanta = Girl who likes P’ek, lend him $20mil and is also N’ek’s boss
Khun Ying = P’ek’s cousin and his childhood love
Lámun = Khun Ying’s half-sister who is love with P’ek since childhood
Thun Chai (prince) = Khun Ying and Lamun’s dad and also Narang’s uncle
Kong = Thun Chai’s servant wife and Lamun’s mom
Manit = The bad guy
The husband = Sunanta’s husband
The new boss = N’ek fiancé
================

Narang came back from the U.S because he uncle (Thun Chai) wanted him to help with the hotel business that is going bankrupt and asked P’ek to borrow $20 mil. He asked Sunanta and she gives him the money since she likes him but she must also co-manage it with him and he must have a personal secretary of her choice. Sunanta assigned Siriganya to be his secretary. When P’ek meets the new secretary, she is conceited and arrogant just like her boss, Sunanta. Narang always make time to go and talk to Siriganya even though she is arrogant and doesn’t like his face. He respect and feel sorry for her for working so hard so Sunanta but the Sunanta treat her like crap. He even looks for a new job for her but she didn’t want it.

The hotel business got better because of Narang and Siriganya’s hard work. She works hard with him even though she doesn’t like his face. Eventually their relationship got better. One time she got scolded by her boss, Narang comfort her and from then she fell for him. She is secretly in love with him.

Khun Ying wanted to prank Narang so she announced that he was going to marry Lamun. It backfires and Narang said yes he is really going to marry Lamun. Sunanta and Siriganya are heart broken by the news.

Khun Ying is Narang’s first love when they were little. They secretly see each other but because of his low status compared to her, she has to lie to her dad that he molested her when they got caught. Her dad sent Narang away to study in the U.S. to separate them but Khun Ying still loves him.

When Narang came back, Khun Ying doesn’t know what to do so pretend like she hated his face even though she still loves him. She even tells her dad to have Lamun married Narang. Lamun is in love with Narang since they were little but he only loves her like a sister. He said yes to the marriage because Kong raised him like her son and he couldn’t say no to Thun Chai. At the wedding day, Lamun ran away because Khun Ying told her that Narang still loves her. Siriganya help and found Lamun and brought her home. Lamun changed herself and turned into a sexy girl to compete with Khun Ying to win Narang’s heart but failed and ran away again.

Thun Chai got sick and Kong takes care of him until he died the next day. Kong became miserable after his death and talks like a crazy person.

Once her dad died, Khun Ying finally tells Narang that she still loves him. Narang is a happy man. One night he saw her with another man and is hurt by it. Khun Ying confessed she loves him but couldn’t find a replacement after he left to the U.S. so she has been sleeping around with men to ease her loneliness. She now has a sex addiction. She didn’t want to marry him and afraid that may hate and not able to accept her addiction. Narang tells her he loves her no matter what. That night he slept with her.

Tomorrow is their wedding day and Khun Ying is happy that she Narang will finally be married. Kong poisoned Khun Ying since she wants the mansion and Narang to married her daughter, Lamun.

Narang is heart-broken and sad that Khun Ying died. Even though Siriganya was heart-broken by Narang, she came to see him after she heard the news. Narang embraces her and said he has no one left in his life.

The cops want to do an autopsy on Khun King’s body but Kong refused. Siriganya suspected her so did her own investigation and found out that Kong poisoned Khun Ying. She only tells Narang not to sell the mansion but afraid he might not be able to handle the truth that Kong poisoned Khun Ying so didn’t tell him. Narang tells Kong anyway that he is going to sell the mansion to pay back the money he owes Sunanta. Kong went crazy and burn down the mansion and died so everyone knows the truth.

Narang goes back to work as usual. Sunanta cheated on her husband and is pregnant with Manit. Siriganya and Narang are trying to help her see that Namit is a loser and just using her for the money. Sunanta wants to break up with Namit but he refused. He beats her and Narang came to help and said that he is the dad to get rid of Namit. Sunanta wants to divorce her husband so she can be with Narang. Siriganya helps Narang by telling Sunanta’s husband the truth that she is pregnant with Namit. Sunanta has a miscarriage, her husband forgives her and they got back together.

Narang tells Siriganya once all the issues have been resolved, he wants to marry her. She is mad and tells him she is not his doll that he can put wherever he wishes. He came over to her house to reconcile with her but found her with her new boss.

Narang’s friend asks him to go back to the U.S. to work with him and he agrees since he has nothing left. He said goodbye to Lamun but she asked him about Siriganya…

Lamun came to see Siriganya and tells her that Narang loves her and that she shouldn’t be jealous of a dead person. Lamun say that Narang is brain wash and programmed since he was a little kid to protect and love Khun Ying and that is why he always did what she told him to do. But with Siriganya, he goes and sees her and wants to be with her without anyone telling or ordering him to do so. His life is already complicated and he probably couldn’t love anyone else besides Siriganya.

It makes Siriganya think about Narang even though she is getting married the next day. Narang is packing and ready to leave but misses Siriganya so went to look for her. Her grandmother told him she is getting married today. Narang is hurt and went to walk by the river. Siriganya came to see him, he looks at her hand and there is no ring on her finger. She said she is no longer getting married and he said he is not leaving yet without his doll and wants to know if she’ll go with him.
He said Khun Ying is someone he looks up at; like a rabbit looking up to the moon. As for Siriganya, she is a friend, a partner that walks side by side with him. They hug. The end.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
If they cast a good actress for the other girl, she will definitely outshine the n'ek. I think the pra'ek had always love the other one rather than the n'ek. There wasn't a whole lot to their relationship. I feel like the n'ek had his left over feelings and more so because he felt bad for her. I know one sided love sucks but to take left over crumbs suck more lol
You're right. In the case of Jui and Ploy. I applaud Jui for her performance in STT as rai.

I am happy JM will be reuniting and will take what we can get.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Wow can't waiting the fitting i waited jalida along time..is they confirm already or yet? Who can tell me

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it was a stupid lakorn...i tried to watch for ae&jay....n'k was someone he settled for....i might try to watch for jalida...they better change the storyline..p'k was all about Khun Ying through out the WHOLE LAKORN....though him and n'k became good "friends"....he came to see N'k like 5 min b4 the lakorn ended after he LOST all the WOMEN in his life....URGGGGGGGGG i HATE THIS LAKORN ahhhhhhhhhhhh

YES COCA it's confirm...Ipsmilez posted the confirmed thing 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I was hoping that they would cast Mint as Khun Ying's role. The main character doesn't always have to end up a happy ending with someone. Siriganya character is very insignificant and she is too nice. Please, please Maker script writer, make it better and make her significant. I have waited almost 3 year for their reunion and we are getting a crappy storyline that is only focus on the life of P'ek.
Might as well put Mint back in the Cupids instead of having a boring role in STHJ. Heh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Producers often change the story around. We've seen many lakorns like that from Ramona's version of Hoob Khao Kin Khone to Raeng Pratana. Oh and our most recent Hua Jai Mee Gnao.

Maybe Jett will make the pranang more significant in here.