“Anne-Num” secret romance?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Anne” Siriam’s beauty recently caught the eye of famous actor “Num” Sornram – former boyfriend of “Nui” Sujira. According to a source by Siam Bunterng News, their relationship has progressed to dating phase.

The two met at a function shortly after Anne’s split with ex husband “Rajit” Sangchutoe. Sparks were flying from their first encounter which led on to a series of meetings afterwards. Num Sornram showed great interest in Anne – he thinks she’s a very talented woman.

A source confirmed their relationship is building up nicely. There was even a rumor going around saying Anne called Num up one night to ask him out to dinner.

While speculators are anticipating another possible celebrity hook up – the latest news reveal their romance is short lived; Anne regards Num as simply ‘just a friend’. Also Anne’s newly single status is turning her into a h:eek:t commodity attracting men from in and outside the industry – leading Num Sornram to eventually give up in the end.

credit: diirtylaundry

Merit

sarNie Adult
I did not know Ann S. got married and divorce again...Num and Ann...as pretty as Ann is they kind don't go together.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't think Num was in to older woman. Besides they don't look like they would have alot in common.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^LOL

First i thought they meant Ann T. wen i saw it on DL..but its Ann S....i remember watching a lot of Ann S. lakorn wen i was
lilo..and had so many of her posters in my room...she was real prettie then i dun know how she looks anymore..anyone
interested in posting a picha up...anyways its sad to her of her divorce

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
who is Ann S?... please can some1 post
a pic of her up?..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy cow, didn't ann s just get married not that long ago? a year or so ago? wow!

but yeh, i love ann s, but her and num are not a good match. how old is ann s anyways vs num? hmmm...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Anne Sirium divorce twice? I thought she got married not long ago.

Anyway, I wish her the best finding true love again. Hope she come back to act again.

maijune

SarNie Adult
ann sirium got divorced once with her ex husband billy and then another divorce after that which totaled to 2 divorces...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh. Ann had two divorces I didn't even know O___O She has a lovely girl though! I hope she finds true love soon. How old she now anyways? I've always lovedd her. I want to know if this is true.

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
ann is two or three years older than num... anyone know how old her daughter is? i remember seeing their photoshoot together... ann stood out more than her daughter..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's okay with me. Ann is not that old for him. Since she's only2-3 years older. THat's fine. I agree Ann still look young:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Num is 35yrs old or maybe turning 36 and Anne maybe around there too or at least 2 years older.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Num is 35yrs old or maybe turning 36 and Anne maybe around there too or at least 2 years older.

i didn't know that ann got married again...but she still looks beautiful and she doesn't look all that aged, so typically, if she's single again, then the men will come a'knocking...lol...but i don't like num sornram at all...