❤️[Amarin] The Folly of Human Ambition (Change2561): Yui Chiranan / Ohm Atshar / Namtan Chalita / Nhing Nirut

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Amy. I think Boy used to love and cherish her, but once he started pimping her out, he treats her like an expensive whore he has to keep around in order to fulfill his ambitions. Wonder if she'll get rekt in the end (exposed) or will she get a second chance at having a decent and humble life instead of degrading herself for social status.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel bad for Amy. I think Boy used to love and cherish her, but once he started pimping her out, he treats her like an expensive whore he has to keep around in order to fulfill his ambitions. Wonder if she'll get rekt in the end (exposed) or will she get a second chance at having a decent and humble life instead of degrading herself for social status.
Yeah, it seems like he can’t let that go. He doesn’t love her like he used to. I want everyone to get exposed lol. The only good people are Rome and Namtarn, plus her mom of course.

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it seems like he can’t let that go. He doesn’t love her like he used to. I want everyone to get exposed lol. The only good people are Rome and Namtarn, plus her mom of course.
And dad. Rome's family are good people, too. I find it funny/sad that Namtarn is minding her own business, but all the drama comes to her lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
And dad. Rome's family are good people, too. I find it funny/sad that Namtarn is minding her own business, but all the drama comes to her lol.
Yeah and Films character sucks in here too!! Gosh, he got the young girls dying in here for him haha. Crazy how I used to always watch his lakorns then the Annie scandal killed his career. What’s worst is the kid didn’t even end up his but it really degraded his career that bad.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man. So willys character died. The question is how did he die exactly? They were just happy again. Not gonna lie, I skip a lot lol. Also, hate Film’s character.

sarNie Adult
I'm going to wait and see how the story progresses before I rage at the writers. I know this is fiction and all, but the situation and characters should be somewhat congruent and believable. You can't suddenly change their personalities and then throw in an incident to surprise the viewers and/or drag the story.

I'm being vague, because I don't know if the English subs have caught up yet and don't want to spoil lol.

sarNie Adult
Oh lord jesus. Sol could possibly end up like the rest of them. Him striving for more is gonna be his downfall.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh lord jesus. Sol could possibly end up like the rest of them. Him striving for more is gonna be his downfall.
Right! I’m shocked that he went for it. Oh no, I thought he would be the only one not letting who is really is bother him.

sarNie Adult
Well, they weren't drunk that time. No turning back for Sol now. Better not be some crappy Withu loses her first love to her sister and then loses her second to her niece. Gonna rage if they try to pull that shit.

sarNie Adult
They really dragging this out. The reason I don't watch KDramas all that much is because they'll start out really good like "The Innocent Man", "Moon Lovers", etc and drag it out until you lose interest with all the unnecessary story arcs. Like homegirl just gonna have amnesia. When I watch a drama, I want to watch it all the way through. Not start one knowing I'm going to have to skip a big chunk of it.

I liked Moon Lovers but skipped to the ending after 12-13 episodes or so and glad I did lol.

sarNie Adult
ok fam, where do I watch filipino dramas? I wanna check out this one when it airs.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It's in iWant TFC app as it's produced by ABS-CBN (formerly one of the top networks in the Philippines but has been relegated to being a content provider because of their franchise issue last year). Not sure though if it's free ot you have to pay to watch it.

Unfortunately too, I can't really recommend the app as I found it too buggy when I used it last year. Hopefully it already improved though.