❤️[CH.3] Sroi Sabunnga (Maker J Group) : Nine Napat/ Baifern Pimchanok

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone knows where can i watch this with eng sub? Last year a lot of ch3 lakorns were in netflix or viu but seems like they didnt put this one in either netflix or viu

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone else watching this? How is Bifern related to the rich family? Why is her dad jailed and her family hated while the rich family continues to be rich?

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
Anyone else watching this? How is Bifern related to the rich family? Why is her dad jailed and her family hated while the rich family continues to be rich?
One of the wives of the rich family is siblings with Baifern's dad. She's the one who brings her to the rich family's house.

People hate Koson (Baifern's dad) and the family because he is a rebel. At this time, which was during the war, I believe rebels weren't well liked and they had to be secretive. And the rich family continues to be rich because they aren't really rebels and the prince was able to establish a new life.

-
And I just want to say, watching this, it is disturbing how Saengjan, Baifern's aunt, wanted Baifern to be the prince's wife.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Just started watching this. I've never really watch Nine fully in anything but he is sure charming and handsome. I love his voice. He and Baifern make such a cute couple.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why ch3 isn’t releasing new videos on YouTube? They’re releasing the previews and FIN clips but no more episodes but other lakorn a seems to be updated regularly

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was wondering the same thing. For the other airing ones, they post later than usual now. Which is ridiculous because it's only making me not want to watch this lol.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
My possible theory is that this lakorn is popular among Thais right now so Ch3Thailand decided to not post it on YT to not affect the TV ratings. Less TV ratings means less advertisement money, that's the only reason I can think of. OneHD did the same with Sai Ruk Sai Sawat, only posting highlights instead of full episodes and coincidentally, I heard that lakorn was also popular at its airing time.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
My possible theory is that this lakorn is popular among Thais right now so Ch3Thailand decided to not post it on YT to not affect the TV ratings. Less TV ratings means less advertisement money, that's the only reason I can think of. OneHD did the same with Sai Ruk Sai Sawat, only posting highlights instead of full episodes and coincidentally, I heard that lakorn was also popular at its airing time.
They’re not putting on YT so more folks would watch on tv? Makes sense lols but I wanna watch too!!!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't followed Thai lakorns on YouTube before and this is my first one watching it as it still is on air. Will they still upload the whole thing after it finish airing?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I haven't followed Thai lakorns on YouTube before and this is my first one watching it as it still is on air. Will they still upload the whole thing after it finish airing?
This is recent of ch3...they will post later

Ch 7 is now posting on YT again

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought Nine and Baifern were really cute together and had great chemistry. Also thought this was Nine's best role to date. But like most Maker J lakorns, this started out well enough and went downhill/started dragging.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I checked yt and it's still not all uploaded on yt. Sux bc I started ep.1-2 and like it so far. Anybody know where I can watch the full episodes in good quality?