❤️[CH3] BROKEN 2 (Master One) : Alex Theeradeth & Ja Jittapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What they are addressing are children I work with.

I feel there is more spoiled brats thanKid diagnosed. But with a spoiled brat it can be easily change than a child who is diagnosed with something.

I'm glad they got this to address it and hopefully it shed a new light to ppl (parents...grandparents)

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love it so far. I mean there are things that I may not quite like about the storyline, such as the bratty boy and his annoying grandmother, and the 1st place girl and her hardheaded mother. I understand that you love your grandson but there has to be a certain point where you should know that it is wrong to love them too much. And just because your husband leaves you for another woman doesn't mean you have to force your daughter to become number 1 to compete with them.

But then there are so many things that I love too which are things that I can relate to. The game addict reminds me of my brother, lately he's been skipping school to stay home to play his x-box. He says he hates school and that school is useless. I've been thinking to talk to his teachers and maybe do something like in the drama if it could help him become a better person. Or could help our whole family to become better people.

Then there's the lesbian girl that reminds me of myself. I'm not lesbian, but I'm Bi and I'm afraid of letting my parents know because they are the more old school and wouldn't understand me. I'm afraid to let people know that I'm Bi because I'm afraid of what they will think of me, but I have over come that. Now I happily tell people that I'm Bi, only if they ask. But I still haven't told my parents yet. I'm glad that the drama talks about this issue which could help many other people out there in the real world.

Then there's the Cute Autistic boy who reminds me of a friend from elementary school. At that time I was so young and didn't quite understand autism, but watching this now really gives answers to the questions I had. I'm learning how they think and how each one has their own special way of reacting and thinking and I like that about this drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love it so far. I mean there are things that I may not quite like about the storyline, such as the bratty boy and his annoying grandmother, and the 1st place girl and her hardheaded mother. I understand that you love your grandson but there has to be a certain point where you should know that it is wrong to love them too much. And just because your husband leaves you for another woman doesn't mean you have to force your daughter to become number 1 to compete with them.

But then there are so many things that I love too which are things that I can relate to. The game addict reminds me of my brother, lately he's been skipping school to stay home to play his x-box. He says he hates school and that school is useless. I've been thinking to talk to his teachers and maybe do something like in the drama if it could help him become a better person. Or could help our whole family to become better people.

Then there's the lesbian girl that reminds me of myself. I'm not lesbian, but I'm Bi and I'm afraid of letting my parents know because they are the more old school and wouldn't understand me. I'm afraid to let people know that I'm Bi because I'm afraid of what they will think of me, but I have over come that. Now I happily tell people that I'm Bi, only if they ask. But I still haven't told my parents yet. I'm glad that the drama talks about this issue which could help many other people out there in the real world.

Then there's the Cute Autistic boy who reminds me of a friend from elementary school. At that time I was so young and didn't quite understand autism, but watching this now really gives answers to the questions I had. I'm learning how they think and how each one has their own special way of reacting and thinking and I like that about this drama.
I work with autistic/Behavior children so I am glad it is highlighted so ppl understand.

My bro is gay and it took him forever because he was afraid he will give our mother a heart attack. He eventually came out to her and all is good.

As my parents grow older they have a little more tolerance and understanding....

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I keep having to take breaks while watching this because I find Korn and his mom very annoying. I'm surprised that Sai is even a little willing to quit her job just to please his mom and become a housewife. Nothing wrong with being a housewife, but it's very clear that Sai's passionate about working with students and that she would be devastated if she no longer does the work she loves doing. Korn is not helping at all, he is being immature and controlling and redirecting his internal pain onto Sai. He needs to stop.