❤️[CH3] Daai Daeng: (???) :: Poh Nattawut / Cris Horwang

clee95

sarNie Egg
i was watching on youtube and all i see the comments are about how the main girl is not beautiful this and that. Holy shit, I know some people watch lakorns for visuals but damn, it gets so annoying how superficial some of these comments are. It's not like she's ugly or anything, i guess this is why we get main leads in lakorn that can't act for shit.

CPY

GotomySin
i was watching on youtube and all i see the comments are about how the main girl is not beautiful this and that. Holy shit, I know some people watch lakorns for visuals but damn, it gets so annoying how superficial some of these comments are. It's not like she's ugly or anything, i guess this is why we get main leads in lakorn that can't act for shit.

So agree with you!

sarNie Adult
The funny thing is the people judging are usually ugly themselves. Either directed self-hatred or hypocrisy, because I'm sure they don't want other people talking about them the way they talk about others.

CPY

GotomySin
The scene where Long Wei confronted his mum was great to watch but sad at the same time. It's dramatic but yet people didn't like this lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw clips

Kao j. Is sooo adorable....I need a kao/kao reunion