❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It really depends on the producer's style. The original was too serious and political for my taste. I dont think they ended up together right? The 2nd remake was romantic and comical. If this takes a serious route, I don't think it'll be as fun. There'll be too much preaching about one's patriotism and loyalty to their country. Tasika can be annoying if she hates King Rangsimon too often for kidnapping her. There should be a nice balance of things, but i doubt the king in here will be as playful as Weir's, which was the charm of the last version.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They had a happy ending in the first one too but they just didn't end it with them together. It ended with Num riding to his wedding with Tasika. I like the ending of weir and Kwan better but I didn't like how they added those scenes with ussanee and her dad at the end. Plus Bailey ended up with the servant.

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
Wow, Weir and Kwan's version came out 7-8 years ago :eyetwitch: . I was just rewatching it last month. Loved it btw... except for the outfit. I cringe while watching DDH because the outfits were a  :no:, plus kwan's constant change in hair color . But overall I fell in love with Kwan and Weir. I tried watching Num's version but I just couldn't get through it. It was too political for my taste... kinda bored me out. I wonder how the director is going to take on this lakorn... political like the first one or comical like the second one. I would totally love to see a stronger n'ek (if they're remaking the 2008 ver). Kwan kinda annoyed me with the number of times she fainted...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
So shock to see this. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see a remake of this lakorn since Kwan and Weir's version was very good already.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
When I first saw this thread, I was very confused. Really?! A remake already?! It feels just like a couple years ago, but when I realized it's been 8 years, I felt old for a second. :bhehe:
I was too young to remember the story line, but I remember being obsessed with Kwan and Weir. If a newbie is going to be playing the P'ek or N'ek role, I hope they'll live up to my REALLY high expectations. Honestly, I seriously can't think of anyone to "replace" our beloved Kwan and Weir. No one seems like the right fit. 
As much as I loved this lakorn, I'm kind of hoping the remake is cancelled. This lakorn should remain untouched. I want to remember DDH with Kwan and Weir as Tasika and Pee Kat.  ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' Buddah, I'm must really getting old , 3 version in my life span ? Really? ^^^ I had always thought the first one was boring , second one , so & so at least it wasn't so much political . Now , if they remake it , yeah, keep the kidnap & change the storyline to marriage of convenience early in the lakorn , now, that would spice up the kingdom.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, after many years Weir and Kwan finally having another lakorn together but their lakorn that they start in is going to be remake...wow we totally wait for Weir and Kwan reunion for a century hahahahahaha!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I remember watching this as a kid with my mom and that was when I didn't understand Thai yet, but I fell hard for Kwan and Weir. I want Fair in here, I can totally see him in here, he's worked with Pa Jaew before in NNS so maybe he'll be in here? Ugh I loved Weir and Kwan in the last version,can they just please cancel this?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pa'Jaew isn't the producer for this company, Khun Kai is and his favorite so far have been Pat and Son.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh wait, I'm confusing this with the Ruk Diew Khon Janjira thread, lol, so many new remakes. But I'm still hoping for Fair though, he reminds me of a young Weir (not physically) but something about Fair and Weir that makes me love both of them so much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fair would be nice but I doubt any senior production at Ch.3 will give him a chance right now. I hope he does well in Pagarang See Dum. More producers will want him if that becomes a hit. Although he has signed a contract with them, there's no guarantee they'll push him as p'ek. I'm crossing my fingers for him. Kantana's first lakorn at Ch.3 did well and it was horror. I think he has a good chance to rise.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Num was so hot in this drama, but he was too thin, I think. Luckily thai actors these days are more athletic / muscular  :pervie: . But not a fan of Nat Myria's acting. Their version's ending was not so good, I thought. Watching Weir and Kwan's version was so boring to me, I didn't even finished it. Kwan looked good, but somehow Weir looked out of place. I think Weir didn't act the tough leader as I would imagine...I think New (who looks like Num) stole the show in their version. Weir was too boyish, and cute. So wasn't a fan of their version too. Let's hope 3 is a charm for me.

This drama reminds me of the Chinese TV Series "Romance of the 3 Kingdom" type of drama. I think physically Patricia and Son fits the role. But I have not watched any of Son't drama lately, and the last one I watched of him, his acting was very bad...so... :rolleyes1:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Honestly, any actor who can pull off looking hot while angry. I'm in. Just kinda bum out they're remaking this already.
Hahaha I'm with Ntsuab-Ci! :loool: the only thing we look for huh Ntsuab-Ci?? LOL.

But seriously, please please PLEASE don't make this remake a waste. So ch3 better choose wisely ahaha.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
cool :) said:
Hahaha I'm with Ntsuab-Ci! :loool: the only thing we look for huh Ntsuab-Ci?? LOL.

But seriously, please please PLEASE don't make this remake a waste. So ch3 better choose wisely ahaha.
Me too!!! Can I join both of you. I want that type of p'ek. Huh... But dunno who's in my mind right. Can't think the right person. Yeah.. Don't make this as a waste.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
cool :) said:
Miss you on AF! But Of course! Hahaha. A lot more actions that way. (;

Hana_pichy said:
Me too!!! Can I join both of you. I want that type of p'ek. Huh... But dunno who's in my mind right. Can't think the right person. Yeah.. Don't make this as a waste.
Those are the best, haha. Of course I want my Phet in here but he doesn't seem to have any promotions lately so idk who I would want that would actually have a higher chance. Really hope the casting is good.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@Hana_pichy , LOL heck yeahhh you can join us ahahaha .

@Ntsuab-Ci, awh girl I missed you tooo!! Needed a little but more of you in my life so I came back :pervie: AHAHA.