❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh no dont want Mew to be second lead in here. Her talent is way to far to be second lead in here because the character didn't require that much talent.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I like the idea of seeing Kim & Mew together but I would prefer it more in a lakorn based on them (a friendship one, I'm waiting for a AOY kind of lakorn from C3) as opposed to a lead/second-female lead position.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Same, don't mind seeing Kim and Mew battling it out. Raak Nakara was a good lakorn to have two A list leading nangek because both characters need skills and talent and they are both very significant. This lakorn however isn't.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Still want to see Kim and Mew together, but yes, if in this version, they change the story of the 2nd leading nangek character not too weak, and added more scenes of her in sweet/strong/romantic throughout......

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the nang'ek is excited , seems fitting is today ? or maybe in this upcoming days cause i wonder why she is there

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Seem like the left two board are pra'ek country costume, the button right is the second female lead costume, and the upper right one is nang'ek costume! However, I can't really tell much differences between those outfit!

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This looks exciting! Kimmy as Princess, in so many beautiful gowns! I wonder what her hair style is going to be like?

She's going to be riding horses, so she'll start horse training next month!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
He said he's happy to be chosen for the role and work with Kim
the casting and the lead couple are important in any drama casting. The producer will choose two people whom they see will have good chemistry
They have to practice fighting and horse riding before filming next year
thank you very much for the help :icon12: and i can't wait for all this update with horse riding learning and all it's quite excited actually now to see how it will be produced and if the vision of the producer is right and good enough

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
wonder who's going to be the 2nd lead couple?? I wise p'Kai would cast Benz and Mark K as the second lead. want to see Poohdith and Saiparn :)icon12::icon12::icon12:SAIPOOH:icon12::icon12::icon12:)reunited again.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
wonder who's going to be the 2nd lead couple?? I wise p'Kai would cast Benz and Mark K as the second lead. want to see Poohdith and Saiparn :)icon12::icon12::icon12:SAIPOOH:icon12::icon12::icon12:)reunited again.
Lol I think Mark is going to focus on music cause he has a label or starting one with a few of his friends I remember him mentioning kangsom and saying that they'll start a label with friends to produce music and genres they want and like. And I think Benz is signed with Mono.

And probably for second pair it's most likey being one of the "new gen" neks......hopefully it isn't aom sushar cause I don't like her