❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every producer has their vision that sometime doesn't appeal to the viewer and Kai seems he has his strong vision about this and he just want to prove himself so i will just wait and see another year from now how things will be this lakorn it's really hard to rrpoduce and makes it come out brilliant for me either way i'm gonna watch for my baby girl but for other viewers to be attracted to this story and this whole style need truly a strong strong editing and writing and a strong team work in the sets all the good luck to them
aumultra_25015206_159339398028822_8071066924479414272_n.jpg

this is by far the best outfit for tik so far
navigatortiktun__25007173_315183522300375_2112930125002571776_n.jpg

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Wow! I’m just wow!!!!! I don’t know about anyone else, but for me her outfit are almost perfect except the pink dress, her make up and hair is so so so on point! It just look like a fairytale. Based on these fitting photos, the producer seem to put all his effort in because those kind of outfits took such a long time to make, not to mentioned there are three different themes! I’m impressed! Kim look like an absolutely gorgeous QUEEN and Tik, he is in his 40s but damn he look so fine with those uniform, what a handsome fella!!!!!! :love::love::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you @MomRamy on the kim looks like a QUEEN truly she do , for real if i didn't knew she was an actress i would thought she was a queen from some kingdom country with that grey/blue dress and the whole feeling

what is your opinion about tik's look and the others
i kinda get what the producer's direction but i feel worry cause it's really hard will he really be able to make his vision glow , he need good quality camera cinematography , the sets everything need to complement each other or else it will be felt flat

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i agree with you @MomRamy on the kim looks like a QUEEN truly she do , for real if i didn't knew she was an actress i would thought she was a queen from some kingdom country with that grey/blue dress and the whole feeling

what is your opinion about tik's look and the others
i kinda get what the producer's direction but i feel worry cause it's really hard will he really be able to make his vision glow , he need good quality camera cinematography , the sets everything need to complement each other or else it will be felt flat
Okay, so I must say that Tik is one of those guy (not all of the guys look good in uniform) who look really good in uniform (I’ve noticed it since he play couple with Aff in Wanida) so I personally think he look fine with these uniform maybe the producer exaggerated his outfit a little, but I think he look really good for his age!
As for other actors/actresses, I didn’t pay much attention as much as my kimmy, but I think the feeling was there, the mood was there! I’m surprised that all the cast in here are all great and talented. Of corse, Joy is a veteran actress, Pop is a good actor, and Yam is also talented as well!
For producer to make the vision glow on screen is a whole different level. I’ve never seen his work before, so I’m not familiar about him. But based only on fitting alone, I’m sure he will put all his effort in filming because he seems like he is in love with the story very much. I just hope for the best!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me too i hope for the best , i saw too that the producer really in love with what he want to do with this story for him to want to remake it although so many people expressed their against opinion but he insist he will do what he feel from his heart so kudos to him for doing a work that he believe in and do it with heart ,
and this thread is a new stay for me :D hope we will get so many update i'm fed up with the stingy productions people share as much as you can , realy was happy the fitting was open like that

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Wow I’m surprised because I thought we are going to see the fitting of mario and Kim first, but this come out before them. Today must be a good day for me, I miss my kimmy a lot!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow I’m surprised because I thought we are going to see the fitting of mario and Kim first, but this come out before them. Today must be a good day for me, I miss my kimmy a lot!
i thought that too , but i i have a feeling in this within 15 days we will have mario and kim fitting too :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooow i'm i love with this feeling :icon12: i'm guessing this is her brother

the white, blue/grey and the brown dresses are so beautiful to me so for me there is only the pink dress who is not suitable cause it's eating kim's gorgeous aura

although this fan's edit effect made it more tolerable i thinkk the problem with this dress is too much extra details then can be cut off from it especially in the arms part and the waist
spycool_tukta_25023726_170651577013395_5709945362588893184_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ele

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
wooooow i'm i love with this feeling :icon12: i'm guessing this is her brother

the white, blue/grey and the brown dresses are so beautiful to me so for me there is only the pink dress who is not suitable cause it's eating kim's gorgeous aura

although this fan's edit effect made it more tolerable i thinkk the problem with this dress is too much extra details then can be cut off from it especially in the arms part and the waist
View attachment 9605
Actually, Pop is her brother, not this guy! I have to agree I like all of her dress except this pink dress!

Reactions: Ele

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Actually, Pop is her brother, not this guy! I have to agree I like all of her dress except this pink dress!
oh interesting so we will have enough interaction with pop and kim cause i truly hope one day pop will be upgraded to a prime prek and pair up with kim in a very romantic story :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Did I mention her hair and make up is perfect in every picture? Wow I’m so speechless with how gorgeous kimmy look!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, the top 2 picture give me Disney princess vibe! So magical I love it already!!!!:thumbup:
Did I mention her hair and make up is perfect in every picture? Wow I’m so speechless with how gorgeous kimmy look!!!
seems i will see you here often then :D i'm sure there will be more dresses and more things to see so let's hope they will continnue to share with upcoming update ,now waiting for the training for riding horses

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
seems i will see you here often then :D i'm sure there will be more dresses and more things to see so let's hope they will continnue to share with upcoming update ,now waiting for the training for riding horses
Yep, I’m sure that I’ll be here more often since Kim start filming new Lakorn! I can’t wait to see all her dresses!