❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I miss our old gangs in BH thread, hope to see you all here soon! I miss our gossip moment! :pancarta:
i hooooooooppppe more i beg that this production won't be stingy with their update , i want to be spoiled with photo all along the filming period so i can have a nice time in this new home here :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am loving the clothing! Kim is absolutely stunning! And Tik is so handsome, still - reminds me of his Anoathai character in Leurd Kattiya!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i hooooooooppppe more i beg that this production won't be stingy with their update , i want to be spoiled with photo all along the filming period so i can have a nice time in this new home here :)
Based on how kind of them to share all of the fitting photos, I think this production will share their progress when they film, but maybe just like KF, because it is also a remake so maybe they want to keep it secret and surprise it when it’s airing!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Based on how kind of them to share all of the fitting photos, I think this production will share their progress when they film, but maybe just like KF, because it is also a remake so maybe they want to keep it secret and surprise it when it’s airing!
nooo pleaassse nooo let it be different i literally gonna be soooooo sad if they do the same thing noo let me be optimistic with this one

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally the fitting pictures!!!So happy that Tik and Kim FINALLY get to work together as leads even though it's a remake lol. They look gorgeous with those costumes!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kim really is pretty in those dresses. But P'Kai has always been known to obsess over the costumes. He needs to pay more attention to the script. Oh well if nothing else I can look at it as one big fashion show for Kim and co.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
again it's truly a hard lakorn to produce and the producer is aware of the challenging he is putting himself in well really good luck to them so things can go as smooth as possible i wonder when they will go to film in vienna for how long they will go i don't think it will be less than 2 weeks

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
At first, I was reluctant to see this pair together. I was thinking that Tik is really too old for Kimberley. But after seeing the fitting pictures, I literally melted in front of their chemistry. And the costumes are so beautiful! I'm looking forward to see this lakorn too! :love: