❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt got the brunt of it, saying she cause the flop, although the story and execution itself was painful to watch.

Just like this drama, all that glorious oversea location for shooting, yet it just not there. In time family were force to sit together at their house, it's still flop spectacularly.
Hmm, I never finished the original MLFAS but I thought a lot of people liked the original story. So that's surprising.

As for this one, I knew from the trailer it would not be my cup of tea. Too bad because Kim looks pretty here, even if he dresses are pretty over the top.

Honestly, though, it does not seem like ratings have gone up for Ch3 much at all despite people being asked to remain home. Maybe Ch7 has been more improvement?

bit

sarNie Adult
Hmm, I never finished the original MLFAS but I thought a lot of people liked the original story. So that's surprising.

As for this one, I knew from the trailer it would not be my cup of tea. Too bad because Kim looks pretty here, even if he dresses are pretty over the top.

Honestly, though, it does not seem like ratings have gone up for Ch3 much at all despite people being asked to remain home. Maybe Ch7 has been more improvement?
Rating for CH3 is in the steady 2, if drama is good it rise to 3 or 4, very good it would get around 5. However dropping from 2 or 1.xx is bad.

Plerng Boon which has been on repeat many time and shown in the afternoon can get 2.7.

That is how bad the production for this is. Wonder which amateur CG company they hired.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love it when shooting motion picture takes place in another country. The sad reality is the camera person sucks.

Wow... well I think Disney could careless lol unless this hit some ratings Disney could possible fight.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup

Ch3 evening lakorns has better rating....the action evening lakorn with oom is in the 2's and steady 2.5 or whatever

I didn't like another love from the stars...tried it 2x dropped.

DDh isn't bad...but it is a slow story at times.....so chemistry of leads can substant it....I know I lost interest 3/4 of the way.... but I was invested this much already so I finished it

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was expecting ratings to be steady at 2.3 at the least but it dip to 1.6 fr its lowest? Wow! Imagine if this is not airing during quarantine time, would it have dip even lower?

Im just surprised not a lot of people are tuning in. I expect bad drama with high production to still have a following... at least for me, I like to watch a train wreck to poke fun. I still need to finish the tacky Another Love From the Star... wait I dont need to cause I already watched the tacky Korean original lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was expecting ratings to be steady at 2.3 at the least but it dip to 1.6 fr its lowest? Wow! Imagine if this is not airing during quarantine time, would it have dip even lower?

Im just surprised not a lot of people are tuning in. I expect bad drama with high production to still have a following... at least for me, I like to watch a train wreck to poke fun. I still need to finish the tacky Another Love From the Star... wait I dont need to cause I already watched the tacky Korean original lol
Lol, I thought the production with Weir/Kwan was bad, but this version out do the previous. This one is worse with the heavy duty costume and odd casting! Remake of MLFAS was a train reck that we don’t even want to jump on.

Reactions: fun

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
It’s bad due to the CG but I think the storyline is cute. If and only if the cast is a little different...
Tik should have been the father/uncle/older P’ of the younger cast.