❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Theory
I agree that Prao is not Matira. In episode 4 I think it's obvious who Prao's reincarnation is. I believed it's Lata who was a slave because, in modern times, Prao did pray, so did Lata too (while being locked up in the cage). The pray was the exact same words or similar, I forgot. Also, the way that Tono's character was looking at Lata the first time was the same way he looked at Prao.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked their 1st lakorn together.

I find myself uninterested here and is watching for prang & Peter

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Theory
I agree that Prao is not Matira. In episode 4 I think it's obvious who Prao's reincarnation is. I believed it's Lata who was a slave because, in modern times, Prao did pray, so did Lata too (while being locked up in the cage). The pray was the exact same words or similar, I forgot. Also, the way that Tono's character was looking at Lata the first time was the same way he looked at Prao.
YES I KNEW IT. But who could be the real Matira???

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I gave up watching this one. I’ll probably binge watch it when it’s done airing, is it done? I couldn’t get into Nychaa’s acting in here or was it Tono? Or maybe it’s the storyline. It took too long and I just lost interest.

S.J.M

sarNie Adult
I am currently watching this, The story had so much potential but unfortunately it has been lackluster regrading the execution and the sequence of the story.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel you. @S.J.M

It is something I would like...but it is not clicking with me.

Love the OST. The secondary character is entertaining me ..prang....I like the sister of pk on the past too bad it was the typical story where she liked him and didn't progress with the prince