❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is about a man named Pachara who is cursed to be immortal and heartless two thousand years ago by his lover named Matira whom he awaits to undo the curse and he believes that PraoPloy is the reincarnation of Matira.

matty

sarNie Egg
Let’s move our NoNi conversation into this thread. :)

I know this doesn’t really have anything to do with their upcoming lakorn, but it is the n’ek and p’ek So I wanted to share the pic. It’s a peak into Travel Companion Magazine shoot that was shot in Vietnam...it is so cute :icon12:...I can’t wait to see more of the photos (I’m anxiously waiting for the MV also)!

https://instagram.com/p/Bc4aPD_laqv/

matty

sarNie Egg
Here’s Tono & The Dust official music video to “Kanom Jeeb” guest starring Nicha and N’Mali...cute (although I wished there were more scenes of NoNi)...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I just binged Tono’s Monkey Twins on Netflix and I am in need of more Tono! I have seen Tono and Nychaa’s first lakorn and they were super cute so I am excited about this one! Is it just me or am I getting a Gong Yoo Goblin feel with how they are dressing Tono and that wavy hair of his!? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope they give Nychaa some life in this lakorn! I hate when they dress her with bland clothing and give her bland makeup. Not to be mean but Nychaa's looks are very bland to me so it becomes even worse when they dress her with blacks and neutrals and give her super simple makeup

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The summary

This is about a man named Pachara who was cursed to be immortal and heartless two thousand years ago by his lover named Matira whom he awaits to undo the curse. He believes that PraoPloy, an artist with a heart disease, is the reincarnation of Matira.
Cr:Mydramalist
This sounds kind of like Goblin except the part about the female lead having heart disease. Ugh i wish they didn't add the part about heart disease. I'm not a fan of dramas that involve one of the leads having a terminal illness

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love the summary & I cannot wait to watch it, in my opinion at least the lead reached legal age here in goblin I couldn’t force myself to watch it knowing kim go eun was a high school student & 200 year old goblin, KES really love writing about older guys & young girl relationship which sort became like a fetish to her.
I'm the opposite lool i absolutely loved Goblin! i don't really care about age gaps in dramas as long as the female lead is of legal age. Plus Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Go Eun are my faves in Korea so it was a must watch for me. But I'm still for sure watching this lakorn. NoNi were superrrr cute in the Cupid Series