❤️[Ch3] Duang Jai Nai Montra (Broadcast Thai Television) : Tono Pakin / Nychaa Nuttanicha

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
First two episodes were good. They’re going from serious to funny, kind of confused on the direction of this series. Hopefully it’ll pick up on episode. These are the questions I’m constantly asking myself while watching
1. What happened in their past life that made Nychaa’s character go from loving Tono to hating and cursing him?
2. How are all the characters connected?
3. How will they have an happy ending since Tono is immortal?
4. Was there another girl? I remember seeing the trailer before and it looks like there was. The preview for ep 3 shows Tono apologizing to some girl in the past.
5. The spirit that went into Maprang, who is she?

I can’t wait to watch the new episodes lol.

MLX

sarNie Egg
No one is dubbing this, but I’ll let you know if I come across it.
I would do this using the spoiler tag but I don't know how to do that (perhaps someone can teach me?) but MUSE is subbing this. You have to be a member though.

MLX

sarNie Egg
First two episodes were good. They’re going from serious to funny, kind of confused on the direction of this series. Hopefully it’ll pick up on episode. These are the questions I’m constantly asking myself while watching
1. What happened in their past life that made Nychaa’s character go from loving Tono to hating and cursing him?
4. Was there another girl? I remember seeing the trailer before and it looks like there was. The preview for ep 3 shows Tono apologizing to some girl in the past.

Same! The first episode was so interesting. I love how they jump right to it.

4evermoreJanice

sarNie Egg
Hey you guys. I need a little bit of help. I’m a member of Muse and I see all their other lakorns but can’t find this one. How did you guys find it?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would do this using the spoiler tag but I don't know how to do that (perhaps someone can teach me?) but MUSE is subbing this. You have to be a member though.
Thanks. I’m not a member with Muse. I’ll guess I’ll watch it when it gets dubbed.
When you click on “...” drop down, under Spoiler. It should let you put the spoiler there

When you add the spoiler, add it between the ][ ]dubbed[/SOILER]
Muse is dubbing it

Last edited:
Reactions: MLX

MLX

sarNie Egg
Hey you guys. I need a little bit of help. I’m a member of Muse and I see all their other lakorns but can’t find this one. How did you guys find it?
it is on their home page. You can click the picture and it takes to the video

4evermoreJanice

sarNie Egg
it is on their home page. You can click the picture and it takes to the video
Yeah I’m checking on their home page and I don’t see it either. I just see Louis Scott’s lakorn trailer playing. And I’m scrolling to the section of how they’re organizing the Thai lakorns according to channels and can’t find it under channel 3. I even tried searching under their index and can’t find it. :(

1. From the tailer, it seems like Pachara killed someone close to Matira that's why she used the black magic on him.

2. There are a lot characters. P'Nong said almost her actors and actresses in Broadcast are in this lakorn.

3. It seems likes he got the heart back but he has to choose between his heart and PraoPloy's life (since Prao has heart disease)

4. She's his adopted sister from the past. (She loved him)

5. It might be Pachara's fiancée.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
1. From the tailer, it seems like Pachara killed someone close to Matira that's why she used the black magic on him.

2. There are a lot characters. P'Nong said almost her actors and actresses in Broadcast are in this lakorn.

3. It seems likes he got the heart back but he has to choose between his heart and PraoPloy's life (since Prao has heart disease)

4. She's his adopted sister from the past. (She loved him)

5. It might be Pachara's fiancée.
Oh ok! Thanks for clearing that up.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Tono and Nychaa are so cute in here! It was so funny when she was talking about JLR and how she thought she was being kidnapped because he was misunderstanding that she was her sister. hahaha. As cheesy as it is, I love it when lakorns refer to the stereotypical storylines in lakorns. Another funny part was when she was trying to rip her dress to help wrap praek's arm but she couldn't and then said "why doesn't it rip like in the lakorns" LOL. Nangek is so funny. Praek casually going along with her antics even though he's like "this is so dumb".

I can't wait for more!

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Theory
I agree that Prao is not Matira. In episode 4 I think it's obvious who Prao's reincarnation is. I believed it's Lata who was a slave because, in modern times, Prao did pray, so did Lata too (while being locked up in the cage). The pray was the exact same words or similar, I forgot. Also, the way that Tono's character was looking at Lata the first time was the same way he looked at Prao.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked their 1st lakorn together.

I find myself uninterested here and is watching for prang & Peter

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Theory
I agree that Prao is not Matira. In episode 4 I think it's obvious who Prao's reincarnation is. I believed it's Lata who was a slave because, in modern times, Prao did pray, so did Lata too (while being locked up in the cage). The pray was the exact same words or similar, I forgot. Also, the way that Tono's character was looking at Lata the first time was the same way he looked at Prao.
YES I KNEW IT. But who could be the real Matira???