❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesss!!! More work for my girl Mint. I’m so excited. I haven’t seen her acting pregnant before. A change for once! I love Toey too. Ahhh this is just exciting. I’m sad Cheer isn’t in it but glad that my girl Mint is pairing up w/ Tory.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m kind of excited! I like pregnancy scenes. And yes it’s a new change for Mint! Even though I’m not a fan she can always change my mind! I’m neutral with Toey! Dang the elders are really working him though! Lol! :p

LyLy

sarNie Egg
I'm so looking forward to this new role for Mint! I haven't seen Toey act but he's pretty good looking. I was kind of sad I really like Cheer but ch3 not doing a good job of promoting her properly. I look forward to her lakorn with Andrew.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Respectively, they both do well in their acting. Huge Chalida fan so I’ve watched many of her Lakorns. She’s improved a lot and the more the merrier for my favorite actress! I’ve only watched Toey a few times but his acting is great too. Seeing him as “Joi” from Khun Chai Ratchanon to “Khun Att” in Cupid Series definitely keeps him on my radar.

Eagerly waiting to hear more on this one!

P

PrincessKarina

I miss Toey but I’m just not a Mint fan! We’ll see! Mint might just change my mind! Lol

Coca

sarNie Adult
Yeah ... today fitting na Ja waiting photo fitting release 21022018

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mint already updated her fitting pictures..um uh ...not feeling it yet... hopefully it changes with other outfits

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Omfg. Mint's wardrobe really gotta go! It's horrible, both fitting outfits on her. I swear her wardrobe is the worst... I don't think she's had a role where she ever had nice wardrobe. I guess the most decent would probably be Sai Tarn Hua Hai if I'd have to choose.

I like Mint during her younger days as supporting and when she began 4 Hua Jai series, but not feeling her as nang'ek for the for the past few years. I'll only watch her if she's paired up with James Ma or Mario...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Omfg. Mint's wardrobe really gotta go! It's horrible, both fitting outfits on her. I swear her wardrobe is the worst... I don't think she's had a role where she ever had nice wardrobe. I guess the most decent would probably be Sai Tarn Hua Hai if I'd have to choose.

I like Mint during her younger days as supporting and when she began 4 Hua Jai series, but not feeling her as nang'ek for the for the past few years. I'll only watch her if she's paired up with James Ma or Mario...
I consider myself a fan, but I do agree that her lakorns with James Ma and Mario are the only I've watched in full. One because they're the most interesting and two because they'e been subbed lol.

However, now that's she's finally working with Broadcast Thai I hope eventually to see her pair up with Ken. Because I think they'd be really cute together.