❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Aww poor Mint. It said that because of the stall in opening, she has to push back her internship but she assured everyone that she will graduate this year or else she'll graduate after her brothers.
What dedication!! This is so unfair to her. :(
Broadcast Thai needs to get it together!. If they were going to be like this then they should've offered the drama to someone else, made it work with Cheer or waited til next year for Mint.

That being said, looks like they started filming:
32272379_204433857024505_4538464213374337024_n.jpg
(cr: toey_pongsakorn)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well according to Mint, she said they told her they couldnt find someone to take this role so they asked her. She probably thought it wouldn't affect her intern much so she agreed?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well according to Mint, she said they told her they couldnt find someone to take this role so they asked her. She probably thought it wouldn't affect her intern much so she agreed?
Poor mint gettinv scripts just cause they couldnf find anyone else. They really treat her like trash sometimes

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I guess Broadcast at the end of it really wanted her to come onboard cause channel 3 has a plethora of actresses. I do wish they were more organized with this lakorn but at the same time I'm really looking forward to seeing Mint here cause the role seems different for her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Poor mint gettinv scripts just cause they couldnf find anyone else. They really treat her like trash sometimes
Well that sounds a little harsh lol. I think they couldn't find anyone in the main group like Taew, Kim, Matt, Yaya, Namtarn, Nychaa, Diana that they were willing to give the roles to. They have newbies and others but Broadcast probably wants seasoned nangeks..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Broadcast was like, Mint here's the script after 10 others we want couldn't do it lol. Anyhow, sometime it is not so bad being the last in line. As a veteran and considered a good actor Andrew has been second choices a few times.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mint wasn't going to accept any lakorns cus she was getting ready for internship but Broadcast asked her to take this role. So I don't think it was like she only got it cus others couldnt take it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think Mint and Toey are slowly growing on me.. they really don’t look bad at all.. Toey being someone I could never look past being p’ek is now oozing chemistry with Mint lol so they do look like a pair to look forward to!

Diew is in here!! Jaja is looking so pretty too!!!!!!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
To me I saw chemistry between Mint and Toey since their fitting. There is something about Mint that she can generate chemistry with all her co-star. Her and Mario is my first choice, Her and James Ma is second. Mint and Toey comes third.

They are shooting quite a lot compare to her lakorn with Mai Warit. It takes years. :fighting3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i
To me I saw chemistry between Mint and Toey since their fitting. There is something about Mint that she can generate chemistry with all her co-star. Her and Mario is my first choice, Her and James Ma is second. Mint and Toey comes third.

They are shooting quite a lot compare to her lakorn with Mai Warit. It takes years. :fighting3:
im fine with the one with mad wait not being filmed cause I'm not really a fan of him. I'm glad this one is filming

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I wanted to watch the clip but really not in the mood cuz of their wardrobe and hair.. anyone wanna share what they Talk about lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They talked about the opening scene. They created an foreign scene. Unorthodox meeting of the pra'nang.

Toey: said it's not a "normal" starting scene...n'mint fan club plz accept me and give me blessing

I don't think her brow is that bad...is she trying to do natural...? They are cute together.