❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

LyLy

sarNie Egg
Finally so excited! Ugh the teaser was too short babysw

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know, but they just feel so rare because we barely get to see them, in the final cut that of Chai Ronapee that was aired they did not even include the kiss.
No, they cut it. They showed it on their 2nd lakorn. It seems rare for mint since we haven't seen her in so long

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
No, they cut it. They showed it on their 2nd lakorn. It seems rare for mint since we haven't seen her in so long
Idk, I'd still consider it relatively rare since James is the only male lead she's shared a kiss scene with. Whether that's by her choice or that of the producer/director, she doesn't get many kiss scenes. We'll also have to wait and see if this one actually makes it into the episode when it airs.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From the trailer

The gist of it is that she is the surrogate mom to her sister. Her bro in law is rich...who is toey bro. They agree to a deal and have a fake marriage but toey is trying to get her to fall in love with him.

Baddie find that they are odd and is suspicious....

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I saw James and Mint together pics greetings elders of channel 3 for New year. Any new project for them!!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I saw James and Mint together pics greetings elders of channel 3 for New year. Any new project for them!!!
I think they just met coincidentally at Ch3 building...hahah

By the way, 5 more days, guys. Can't wait for the first ep. It's gonna be a drama to welcome new year...It's been a long time I got so excited over Mint lakorn...lol...This one just clicked with me right away.