❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I am still on ep 3...lol...I'm so behind. Got distracted by a C-drama "Eternal Love of Dream" (part 2 of Three Lives Three Worlds: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms).:nut: I think I will resume this after this one wrapped up. Hope you guys enjoy this lakorn.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Is it normal when they did not announce how many episode the drama is?
It's always like that, you will only know it when the new lakorn that replace FFR at this slot announce their broadcast date.
Rumor has Leh Bunpakarn (JamesJ/Taew) will replace Fah Fak Ruk. From schedule of CH3 for Feb, i guess this lakorn has a least 14 eps

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
It's always like that, you will only know it when the new lakorn that replace FFR at this slot announce their broadcast date.
Rumor has Leh Bunpakarn (JamesJ/Taew) will replace Fah Fak Ruk. From schedule of CH3 for Feb, i guess this lakorn has a least 14 eps

Thanks

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gosh episode 5 is something we never get in lakorn. Just Thong and Kim being sweet and supportive towards each other. Less bickering for the sake of proving how at odds they are. Kim's attempt to be a warm-hearted guy like mor Thep sure is working on Thong and on me 555

Now I want to watch Toey and Mint pair up for a period drama.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Finally had the chance to watch ep5 with subs. Tong teacher already warned Kimhan, just never let Tong get angry because nobody can handle her except for her sister. Kim better tell the truth before anyone else..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Da is so annoying!! Ugh. She’s ruining everything! But the lakorn is definitely moving at a great pace. Villains are revealing themselves and are going to know Tongruk is carrying the baby.

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I really2 want to slap Dalat. Her big mouth :mad:... Now the evil aunty know the truth about Tong pregnancy

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I hope the rating reaches 3 soon. The views on mello for the recent episode seems to go up faster than the older episode, which is a good sign.
I don't want the cast & production team to get discouraged by the ratings and the lack of buzz.
The lakorn is pretty well done (except the 1st ep which is kinda awkward)... easy and fun to watch, but still has some dept.

I like Tongrak character. She seems like a normal girl, but she is very lovey :icon12: No wonder Mor Thep falls for her so quick.
Kimhan is ืนไ getting punished for his "bad intentions" hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope the rating reaches 3 soon. The views on mello for the recent episode seems to go up faster than the older episode, which is a good sign.
I don't want the cast & production team to get discouraged by the ratings and the lack of buzz.
The lakorn is pretty well done (except the 1st ep which is kinda awkward)... easy and fun to watch, but still has some dept.

I like Tongrak character. She seems like a normal girl, but she is very lovey :icon12: No wonder Mor Thep falls for her so quick.
Kimhan is ืนไ getting punished for his "bad intentions" hahaha
It might go up more.....but these are decent ratings