❤️[CH3]Kaen Ruk Salub Chata (Magic If One): Alek Theeradeth/Namtarn Pichukkana/Krating Khunnarong/Bua Wansiri

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Tat’s falling for Jenny as he’s getting to know her, but he’s still in love with his fiancée. I haven’t got that far yet, but do hope Jenny and Tat get together.
When they go back to their body I wonder how things will unfold. Jenny is liking Tat's behaviour and is aware he is not her actual fiance.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I haven't watched a lakorn in so long, but I think I'll try and binge-watch this one once subs are complete. So far, I personally Alex and Namtarn's chemistry as opposed to Krating and Bua.
Thing is, the spirit here is Tat's and not Alek's character's. So when they go back to their bodies will she stays with her actual fiance ? Lol hopefully things end up well

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I’m so curious to know how this is going to work out in the end. I’m thinking the souls will stay permanently switched? Cause physically, the viewers are already used to Bua-Ting and Namtarn-Alek. If the souls return to their appropriate body, we would end up with Bua-Alek and Namtarn-Ting which would be strange because that’s not how we’ve spent the first half of the show haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
When they go back to their body I wonder how things will unfold. Jenny is liking Tat's behaviour and is aware he is not her actual fiance.
That’s what they want us to find out. Haha. I wonder if the souls will switch back cus they keep missing the red moon. I think this is ending this weekend.
Alek and Krating are doing a good job of portraying each other’s character. I really do feel the different character in each person.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love how they made Jenny’s character feels relatable, she’s been in this toxic relationship that’s she doesn’t know why she’s still in it. Then when Tet comes along she finally realizes that she can stills find someone like Thaet that will treat her right. I really like the conversations she had with Thaet why she was in love with Wat. Jenny and Thaet really got to know each other and the support they gave each feels genuine. I love how Namtarn portray her character, she’s bubbly, caring, and just loves all the way.

Last edited: