❤️[CH3] Kaew Klang Dong (Raklakorn): Oom Eisaya & Mai Warit

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is the 3rd version. I'm enjoying it. I like the mature older young good look pek and young nek relationship. It's heart warming. I like how nek speak northern Thai language all the way. But the version of ffk kaee and oil. I didn't feel she speak it probably a few words

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I am glad that Mai is taking on whatever lakorns he's been given. Because so far I've been
enjoying them. His acting improves every time. Plus, in this one he's eye candy. Oom is also new actress
to me and as of right now, I really like her child like fiesty character. Hahahhaa.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This reminds me of Massaya. Another lakorn where praek constantly calls nangek "dek", lol. I'm enjoying this lakorn tho! But not enough pranang scenes in my opinion.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
This reminds me of Massaya. Another lakorn where praek constantly calls nangek "dek", lol. I'm enjoying this lakorn tho! But not enough pranang scenes in my opinion.
I agree. I love that it's very light hearted and both of them aren't dumb either. I love that they are educating each other
on different aspects on life. But it does suck at the moment that their scenes together aren't very long. Hopefully, it'll get better.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Mai and Pao so handsome cute. I kept on repeat when Pao tease Meaw I'm so annoyed of you for awhile. Then why you want to take me with you. Cus to practice in case I have a naughty child. Then go ask your wife. Meaw have no shame.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Finally I finished the first episode. I'm liking this so far. Mewa and Pao are so cute. I love their chemistry. Seriously, I love Mewa's sassy and strong character. Oom is a great actress that Ch3 should promote. She's cute, petite and act very well. I hope the best for her.

I love how calm is Pao. I like him so much. Mai is killing with his beautiful smile. I love him since Rai Rak. That lakorn made love him haha.

I can't wait to see other episodes. ❤