❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woot!!!! How exciting!!!! Yaya gets to work with such a big senior actor!! Omg!!!

She’s in school uniform again ahahahah Anne just loves school uniforms eh! Lol :p

cant wait to see Mario with her!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh it has been almost 20 years since Sam has been in a ch3 lakorn. I hope he can reunite with Ann Siriam and play parents together!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Wow! That was fast. They already having fitting but no title of the lakorn yet? Anyways, so excited for this pairing. They look so good together.

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
Finally we have been waiting for these two...i hope we get to see more fiting pics and what kind of storyline it is

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg This is so exciting to see Sam back playing in ch3 lakorn. Yaya is so lucky to be starring with a senior actor like Sam. So no title yet?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So people at Pantip are guessing that this is PromJaree SeeDum! If it is then omg I’m sooo happy :cheer: Yaya and Mario in an intense slap and kiss is something I thought would never happen but I’m so excited if it does.

Here’s what the novel is about based on what a thai fan helped translate for me. I’m not sure how accurate all the details are but I for sure know it’s a slap and kiss that’s pretty intense:
So basically the p’ek plays twins and the younger brother is the fiancé or something of the n’ek. I believe the younger twin who’s engaged to her does something to her that betrays her love and she leaves thailand and then comes back to get revenge. Then I think the younger twin somehow dies and the older twin who is the p’ek thinks it has something to do with Yaya. They are both basically out to get revenge on each other. It says in the description of the novel that the p’ek used to be a gentleman but turns into satan when he’s out for his revenge.

The person who was describing the novel to me told me that the p’ek has like a bad mouth and is very aggressive and mean! She also said that the p’ek used to be an innocent girl who changes when she’s out for revenge. Looking forward to seeing this if it’s this storyline!

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So people at Pantip are guessing that this is PromJaree SeeDum! If it is then omg I’m sooo happy :cheer: Yaya and Mario in an intense slap and kiss is something I thought would never happen but I’m so excited if it does.

Here’s what the novel is about based on what a thai fan helped translate for me. I’m not sure how accurate all the details are but I for sure know it’s a slap and kiss that’s pretty intense:
So basically the p’ek plays twins and the younger brother is the fiancé or something of the n’ek. I believe the younger twin who’s engaged to her does something to her that betrays her love and she leaves thailand and then comes back to get revenge. Then I think the younger twin somehow dies and the older twin who is the p’ek thinks it has something to do with Yaya. They are both basically out to get revenge on each other. It says in fruit description of the novel that the p’ek used to be a gentleman but turns into satan when he’s out for his revenge.

The person who was describing the novel to me told me that the p’ek has like a bad mouth and is very aggressive and mean! She also said that the p’ek used to be an innocent girl who changes when she’s out for revenge. Looking forward to seeing this if it’s this storyline!
If this is true I'm really looking forward to raengs Mario and Yaya :cheer: :cheer:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly i've never watched Mario's lakorn. I've only seen his movies. I thought they'll be doing rom com i dont know what to expect from this lol but the synopsis sounds good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Honestly i've never watched Mario's lakorn. I've only seen his movies. I thought they'll be doing rom com i dont know what to expect from this lol but the synopsis sounds good
It’s not confirmed that this is the title but some people just believe it will be this one so we’ll just have to wait and see!
If this is true I'm really looking forward to raengs Mario and Yaya :cheer: :cheer:
Same girl!! Slap and kiss for the win haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, that fitting picture is definitely for Anne’s production and isn’t for Jao Gum Nai Waan. I have a feeling that lakorn is never happening or on hold and I don’t think Mario and Yaya will be in that lakorn anymore. I mean look at Song Saneha and who was suppose to be the pranangs and then it did a full turn and ended up being complete different people. Anne is the type to try to keep things all secretive. It’s kinda annoying lol like I just want to know the lakorn title!!!!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Why is she secretive about the title the fitting already happened. She had it out of nowhere too.

I’ve always wanted Mario to be a sadistic role but not sure if he will be as convincing lol he’s too sweet

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
Waow if that is the story i am looking forward to see both of them in intense role.

I think it was only first fitting there might be more to come and i hope its soon.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a dream pairing. I am in for an intense drama for Mario and Yaya. I saw a little of sadist Mario in the lakorn with Mint and I like it. Ann and her creative titles lol, maybe Ann is delaying the annoucement cause she's working on the appropriate English title for the lakorn.