❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a dream pairing. I am in for an intense drama for Mario and Yaya. I saw a little of sadist Mario in the lakorn with Mint and I like it. Ann and her creative titles lol, maybe Ann is delaying the annoucement cause she's working on the appropriate English title for the lakorn.
Yesss everytime i have this thought of Mario being too sweet, I'd always have the flashback to 2 spirits love the scene where he called Mint's characters name forcefully

I feel it, mario would nailed this character if this is true

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So people at Pantip are guessing that this is PromJaree SeeDum! If it is then omg I’m sooo happy :cheer: Yaya and Mario in an intense slap and kiss is something I thought would never happen but I’m so excited if it does.

Here’s what the novel is about based on what a thai fan helped translate for me. I’m not sure how accurate all the details are but I for sure know it’s a slap and kiss that’s pretty intense:
So basically the p’ek plays twins and the younger brother is the fiancé or something of the n’ek. I believe the younger twin who’s engaged to her does something to her that betrays her love and she leaves thailand and then comes back to get revenge. Then I think the younger twin somehow dies and the older twin who is the p’ek thinks it has something to do with Yaya. They are both basically out to get revenge on each other. It says in the description of the novel that the p’ek used to be a gentleman but turns into satan when he’s out for his revenge.

The person who was describing the novel to me told me that the p’ek has like a bad mouth and is very aggressive and mean! She also said that the p’ek used to be an innocent girl who changes when she’s out for revenge. Looking forward to seeing this if it’s this storyline!
hahahahha sounds like a typical Mark character (Sathit and Thian). LOL. jkjk Aggressive, bad mouth but always so HOT and eye candy. LOL :p

I'm not a fan of twins movies...especially Thai editing is so bad and it always looks so fake. Lol. I hate seeing the other twin from the back. It's too hilarious. Lol. I sure hope the twins don't live out too long, so that they can just focus on the main twin and let the drama roll.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh if this ends up being a slap/kiss lakorn, I hope Anne's company really goes for it. Ch3 has made their slap and kiss lakorns so tame after Sawan Biang/Jam Luey Rak.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Right..
Gosh if this ends up being a slap/kiss lakorn, I hope Anne's company really goes for it. Ch3 has made their slap and kiss lakorns so tame after Sawan Biang/Jam Luey Rak.
right..we haven’t seen a full blown slap/kiss since then. I know Anne mentioned before that she likes the slap/kiss genre too but I doubt that ch3 will allow it to be like the SB//JLR days..all the other channels doesn’t hold back

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't watch Piang Chai Khon Nee (Kim and James Ma) and don't know if that's a slap kiss or just arrange marriage, but I would like to see Ann's version of a slap kiss lakorn if she hasn't produced one before.

OTT - Speaking of Sawan Biang, just recently rewatched and embarrassed to say, but I love it, had a very good cried with Ken and didn't realized how much I missed his acting and this lakorn genre :facepalm:. Prior to that, for the first time, I watched Leh Ratree w/ Pepper and Ann and love it. Pepper is such a cutie and the ost is very nice. Currently watching Plerng Payu and this one is shocking! Not sure if I put this under slap kiss but it's so raeng and different. Maybe, I might give in and watch Jam Luey Rak for the very first time.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann just released this picture!
Translation:
The previous story has a long title ( I think that she's referring to My Husband In Law). This story's title has 2 syllables. It is "คือเธอ" Keu Ter which means It's You. English title is #BadRomeo.

Edited:
@Maricon
Would you please put the title of this lakorn on the thread heading? The title is Keu Ter.

http://instagr.am/p/CBxoMtohesS/

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Translation:
The previous story has a long title ( I think that she's referring to My Husband In Law). This story's title has 2 syllables. It is "คือเธอ" Keu Ter which means It's You. English title is #BadRomeo.

Omg look at their expressionsssss i think this is going to be an intense lakorn
And yeayyy finally we have a name!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg they look really good together!!! Wowww my excitement level just went up for this even more. I’m lowkey not feelings Mario's man bun though haha Hopefully it’s just a temporary thing in the lakorn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone knows the synopsis of the novel ?
Fans are still trying to pinpoint which novel would this lakorn be based from then even searched Bad Romeo on Goodreads hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dude I’m so glad anne is not being a freaking slowpoke with this like she was with MHIL. She took so long to reveal everything but thankfully she’s quicker with this one. Can’t wait for more pictures. One picture was enough to completely reel me in even more than I already was :risas3:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
This user on twitter said that from the tags, the script writer is the same one who wrote Piang chai khon ni, kluen cheewit, luerd ruk toranong and something else
Yeah I heard it's the same writer of kleun cheewit and samee teetra. That's when you can expect the quality already haha. I'm here for the spiciness, intense love story so definitely look forward to this one. They look so hot together!!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yikes why does mario have a man bun lol is it supposed to be a jungle boy. Come on just give us the title already

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Translation:

WOW!! My excitement just went up some more!!! That picture is everything already! Mario please cut your hair though lol. They both have baby faces so they will look super cute together onscreen. I already see it.