❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

bit

sarNie Adult
Just caught up to the latest episode. It's still good and I'm loving the lakorn still. I am hopeful I finish this lakorn cause I couldn't finish BPS and PKNH... although I think Bella is an amazing actress haha.

My first reaction to this episode was DAMN when Ah See choked out Mala. Hahah... he's seriously affectionate for Wahna but I don't know how I feel about him abusing Mala. I guess that's so not p'ek like, but it does show what people do in the real world. I give props that he's not the most perfect character but he does seem to want to better himself, especially for Wahna. Their love story is interesting and I love Wahna's mindset. She definitely gets it from her sister but I like how she courageously tells Ah See like it is. He's really spoiled like she mentions and I think that contributes to his personality of wanting it all and not really caring much. From what I saw, it seems like he pursued Mala but dumped her when he got her and that made her crazy. Honestly she's a bit of an idiot for still wanting him after he choked her... shaking my head haha.

Secondly, I LOVE Asa. He does no wrong in here. He's seriously an angel haha. In Tong Neua Gao he was the most perfect child ever too. Will he do wrong later? He's seriously so understanding. He knows about Karn and Pen but still supports them and wants them to be happy. He doesn't say a single thing that's bad, respects Pen and her parents, and has so much patience! He reminds me of his dad, such good character. It seems like Pen will start developing feelings for him now that Karn has slept with Barng Orn. Karn is dumb but I think he just feels worthless and not good enough, so he does the most idiotic thing by sleeping with someone who gives him attention. I like the relationship with Pen and Asa.. it's developing. I'm just wondering how Junta will come in later and fit this storyline. I hope Pen doesn't have feelings still but even if she does I hope she's understanding if Asa gets with Junta cause he seriously was so supportive of her being with Karn lol. Oh and kudos to the actress that plays Karn’s mom! I haven't seen someone act so good at being sick like this. She gives me the chills!

There's much more on my mind but just lastly, I LOVE Fresh in here! Haha she's such a tone of fresh air. When she was agreeing and even talking shit about Reynu with Pilai's servant.. I was dying. I was cracking up when she's like yeah.. that Reynu girl deserves it, I hope she got slapped hard. Hahhaah. Then she goes and tells her mom and sister about it, but puts on such a great cover when talking to Pilai's servant. I want to see more of her but there's just too many characters.

I feel like the whole Pen/Karn drama is a filler so we get to see Asa and his life, while the other brother's drama's are developing. To do this perfectly, Yoi is under the spell! Meaning she has no drama really to bring when she's behaved haha.. so that's smart on the storyline and production's part. Since she's left alone for now, the other stories get to develop. Seems like next week is when the spell wears off? Can't wait!
Mae Yoi starting to have dream of her past already, it will come back and haunt her.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Most of his scene has him eating something either Reynu dessert, eating with family or eating outside even in Kammang. he is bound to be chubby...hahaha.
loll. So right..Now that I think about it the short clips I see on fb and IG of the drama, a good majority IS jj grubbin’ lolll :thumbup::thumbup::aaaaa::)

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like Pen she's annoying and how can she treat James like that when he's so nice to her? I mean who the heck does she think she is?! Though I don't mind watching everyone my fave couple is James and Junta but after reading spoilers I'm really disappointed about Junta! It does not make sense what her character turned out to be!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't like Pen she's annoying and how can she treat James like that when he's so nice to her? I mean who the heck does she think she is?! Though I don't mind watching everyone my fave couple is James and Junta but after reading spoilers I'm really disappointed about Junta! It does not make sense what her character turned out to be!!!
That’s what made this lakorn so realistic is everyone has a bad past somehow, except for Asa. I’m curious to see the back story of Junta,
how she became a mistress and why she got an abortion
. Everyone who made a mistake is living through their karma and trying to get a 2nd chance. It’s not easy living through that era.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ep5!!! Finally got around to it! Haha.

-Awe They cute the part Karn went in for a hand kiss!
-Richie is actually quite good in here.
-Pilai is kinda cute when she's nicely talking with Thong.
-Haha. I see what they did there. Koo Gum. Richie. Hehe.
-Omg Karn and Phen gives me butterflies!
-It's King!! Haha.
-I'm loving this new OST too. But I just have one complain about the way she sings. Haha.
-Man I can't wait for the PilaiXReynu showdown!
-Omg Reynu did not just rip Ma's letter?! Savage!
-I kinda feel bad for Pilai. Ma is so mean to her!
-Denkhun is soo mm mmm!
-This is the first time I've seen King act in a lakorn. He's actually very cute. Hehe. His smile is adorable.
-OMG Sah just stole a photo. Hahaha. Creep!
-Haha. That little song that James sung is soo cute!
-That punishment scene was pretty intense. It felt like an action movie. The acting was on point! Denkhun and Richie have unexpectingly good chemistry!
-Ma Yoi is such a nasty lady! I want her to get her karma so soon!
-Ohhhh. Tim wants her revenge!!!
-Wow. How can they lock up a human like that?! It's their daughter too!
-Awe Tia is sooo optimistic and always defending Ma too. I'm gonna cry when he's gone.
-Ah Chai!! Can't get enough of Phella!
-Haha. That upbeat song is very addicting!
-Hahahaha. Champ and his wig! Hilarious. So in reality Sah knew Junta first!
-Wait, why would Sah be living with his wife and not the other way around??? When Pilai asked if it's a "traditional Thai wedding," what does that mean??
-I love the way Reynu calls her P'Chai. Haha. She goes "P'Chaii." They really do look like a real couple. Hia I would use black magic for you too!
-That uncle is right. You gotta prove that you are a worthy person. You don't have to be the richest person on earth, but snow that you have a future too!
-Can I like. . .marry Thong?? Champ is like mmmm.
-Oh gosh can I have Karn too???
-Poor Sah!
-Phet and Bella are so mature together as a couple. I wish Off gave us at least ONE real kiss. Just one and I'll be happy!
-Hahaha those girls are hilarious.
-Pilai that snake! I was just feeling bad for you! Haha.

sarNie Adult
Ep5!!! Finally got around to it! Haha.

-Awe They cute the part Karn went in for a hand kiss!
-Richie is actually quite good in here.
-Pilai is kinda cute when she's nicely talking with Thong.
-Haha. I see what they did there. Koo Gum. Richie. Hehe.
-Omg Karn and Phen gives me butterflies!
-It's King!! Haha.
-I'm loving this new OST too. But I just have one complain about the way she sings. Haha.
-Man I can't wait for the PilaiXReynu showdown!
-Omg Reynu did not just rip Ma's letter?! Savage!
-I kinda feel bad for Pilai. Ma is so mean to her!
-Denkhun is soo mm mmm!
-This is the first time I've seen King act in a lakorn. He's actually very cute. Hehe. His smile is adorable.
-OMG Sah just stole a photo. Hahaha. Creep!
-Haha. That little song that James sung is soo cute!
-That punishment scene was pretty intense. It felt like an action movie. The acting was on point! Denkhun and Richie have unexpectingly good chemistry!
-Ma Yoi is such a nasty lady! I want her to get her karma so soon!
-Ohhhh. Tim wants her revenge!!!
-Wow. How can they lock up a human like that?! It's their daughter too!
-Awe Tia is sooo optimistic and always defending Ma too. I'm gonna cry when he's gone.
-Ah Chai!! Can't get enough of Phella!
-Haha. That upbeat song is very addicting!
-Hahahaha. Champ and his wig! Hilarious. So in reality Sah knew Junta first!
-Wait, why would Sah be living with his wife and not the other way around??? When Pilai asked if it's a "traditional Thai wedding," what does that mean??
-I love the way Reynu calls her P'Chai. Haha. She goes "P'Chaii." They really do look like a real couple. Hia I would use black magic for you too!
-That uncle is right. You gotta prove that you are a worthy person. You don't have to be the richest person on earth, but snow that you have a future too!
-Can I like. . .marry Thong?? Champ is like mmmm.
-Oh gosh can I have Karn too???
-Poor Sah!
-Phet and Bella are so mature together as a couple. I wish Off gave us at least ONE real kiss. Just one and I'll be happy!
-Hahaha those girls are hilarious.
-Pilai that snake! I was just feeling bad for you! Haha.

The best part is actually hearing something good about Asa from you @phatman hahaha

It was answered before but Asa is a third son so basically the selling point given to Yoi is Asa is going to marry into a rich family and will get to take care of the assets of that family and doesn't have to share with his brothers anymore, after all, the Atong gets the store and Asee gets a house from out of town, Achai gets something later on too. If Asa moves in with Phiangphen's family, he's set for life and Yoi doesn't have to allocate for him anymore. Traditional Thai wedding is like the normal Thai wedding in lakorns, i guess, versus the Chinese Wedding which they could have, being a Chinese family.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ep6!!!

-Ooh it's going down! The showdown has begun!
-In your face Pilai! Haha.
-Uh. . .. . Pee?!?!?
-There goes your karma Yoi!
-I wanna throw up.
-Maybe It's not really the black magic that's taking effect. . . maybe Yoi just softened towards Reynu because she fixed her pain. Hahaha.
-Man. Can't wait until she finds out though. . . .more drama!! Haha.
-Wow. I can clearly see Bella's wrinkles! Yay, she's human after all! Haha. I quite appreciate their natural filming.
-Bang-orn, she must be the gal that got that sexy love scene with Karn. Heheh. Yeah I had a sneak peak.
-Haha. It's so weird to see Ma Yoi be so nice to Reynu. Even Reynu is like. ..uh kay? Hahah.
-Uh oh. Someone is feeling guilty!
-Haha. Why am I satisfied seeing Pilai just sit at home working here and there being ignored??
-I honestly don't think it's the black magic! Hehe. I want to believe Ma Yoi is genuinely moved by Reynu!
-Pilai isn't poor why is she sneaky with money??? Greedy @ss mofo! Hahha. Excuse the language. I won't feel bad for her anymore .
-See Ma Yoi is feeling bad for all her kids! It's not the black magic at all! Haha.
-Oh no! That Jae just caused a scene! I wouldn't believe Sah either that there's nothing. But I wouldn't go as far as to accuse her as being a slut.
-And dang just when you thought Ma Yoi was changing, she's back to her old self. . . when provoked. Urgh .This lady!
-I like how they're transitioning things in here. It's smooth and doesn't feel like characters are being left out .Even though Sah's issue is the bigger problem, but we still get very much of our Reynu and Pilai and whatnot.
-Haha Reynu is so nervous. Pilai was thinking she was gonna get some money! No girl, no!
-Guilty much Reynu!? You should be! Haha. But it's ok we still love you.
-Sassy! I love Reynu's sass, can't stress enough. Especially towards Pilai .
-Their youngest is such a flirt! I didn't even know!!! Ma Yoi that's your karma right there! Haha.
-I feel bad for Phen. Richie is doing quite the job. She is hitting her crying points!
-Wow. Throughout this whole time Tia didn't say a single word! Ma Yoi be the one negotiating!
-Hahaha. I love how they're gossiping about Pilai. Them sis-in-laws. Reynu is so nice even giving Pilai the benefit of the doubt!
-Can't wait until Phen comes in the picture. Who will she get along with out of her sis-in-laws?
-Oh wait Sah's moving out. Awe. Sad face.
-Prom Likit!??? Hhehe.
-Hahaha. The fish are jumping out of the water.
-Maybe Phen should just run away!
-Haha. Funny how Ma Yoi even confirms that Tia don't talk much that's why she talks for him.
-Save Phen, Karn!!
-Better be scared Pilai! Haha.

That's it for tonight!!! Gonna catch up later! Dang stil so far behind. Hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sounds like the plot is getting better this week. I'm so hooked on this Lakorn I forgot about finishing Thong Ek! I usually can watch w/o subs but I have to wait for subs for this one! I dont want to miss any details. I'm watching all the FIN scenes and these sister-in laws are Raeng LOL. The more this plot thickens the more invested I get into it. For now I feel like the nosy neighbor who snoops around and just really wants to know whats going on in the Bae house every Monday and Tuesday:risas3: Glad to come read everyone's comments while I patiently wait for subs. It's almost like extra spoilers.
Me too!! Hahaha. I was suppose to watch Thong Ek and then BAM Krong Karm happened.