❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Omg. Phet’s character pisses me off sooo much!! Ugh. But I’m curious as to how his story with Reynu will play out. I’m impatient. Spoilers??
Reynu decides to leave with her 2 kids (her 1st one and w/Chai) and raise them on her own. She’s tired of fighting and just wants to live in peace and raise her kids right. She keeps in touch w/Yoi and Asa/Junta but they keep her whereabouts from Chai. Because Chai’s new wife is a major bi*** and won’t let Chai go so Yoi knows that Reynu just wants peace and won’t get it with the new wife around. I don’t think he finds them till his kid is a toddler. They do the longing from afar for awhile. Then Chai/Reynu’s story is wrapped up in the epilogue of the book. He gets into an accident and thought to be paralyzed. 2nd wife leaves him and his brothers and Reynu join up to pay for his surgery. They get back together. End. But we’re talking years of separation here.

Been so busy haven’t seen the last 2 weeks episode. But looks like full steam ahead to the ending now.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Reynu decides to leave with her 2 kids (her 1st one and w/Chai) and raise them on her own. She’s tired of fighting and just wants to live in peace and raise her kids right. She keeps in touch w/Yoi and Asa/Junta but they keep her whereabouts from Chai. Because Chai’s new wife is a major bi*** and won’t let Chai go so Yoi knows that Reynu just wants peace and won’t get it with the new wife around. I don’t think he finds them till his kid is a toddler. They do the longing from afar for awhile. Then Chai/Reynu’s story is wrapped up in the epilogue of the book. He gets into an accident and thought to be paralyzed. 2nd wife leaves him and his brothers and Reynu join up to pay for his surgery. They get back together. End. But we’re talking years of separation here.

Been so busy haven’t seen the last 2 weeks episode. But looks like full steam ahead to the ending now.
Thank you! I needed this. I still can’t believe how much I’m enjoying this lakorn.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
finally caught up! and oh my goodness there has been so many things going on. Chai oh Chai, I guess it is Reynu's karma. Everyone is slowly receiving their karma, today;s episode was sad. Side note, i honestly thought that Pen and Gann's story was going to be tragic but hey, maybe not, hopefully they don't twist anything >< those two should just be left alone :). Bung orn's scene was so funny, felt bad for her but they made her part feel like it was nothing. i swear i think those two broke character when they ran off to the fields lol. Tomorrow's episode is going to be a heart breaking one too with Asa&Junta. Man are the Bae brothers good looking. tbh i was never really into James J. but now... maybe he's finally caught my attention lol