❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 50
Villa Musee Khaoyai

36840 36841 36842

Shooting day 51

Such a lovely duo, it's always a blessing when actors especially pra'nang are enjoying working together this much.

Another thing is that i had a change to get the ebook ver of Leh Bunpakarn novel, though i can not understand Thai, i will try to read this with google translate. Just read some parts between Sitang and Plerngfah and they are cutest couple, i love them :icon12:. They can not be sweet as Nai/Nok since they won't be in relationship with each other until all mysterious end/was solved but their dynamic is cutest. I will share a scene of them later, i love how Sitang is kind of praising Khun Uthai over Plerngfah. Would love to see Plerngfah feels jealous of Uthai because of Sitang in lakorn since in novel it's not clear. Isn't it fun to see Plerng feel jealous of himself (his previous life self). It's one of my most favourite trope when watching Healer.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Shooting day 50
Villa Musee Khaoyai

Shooting day 51

Such a lovely duo, it's always a blessing when actors especially pra'nang are enjoying working together this much.

Another thing is that i had a change to get the ebook ver of Leh Bunpakarn novel, through i can not understand Thai, i will try to read this with google translate. Just read some parts between Sitang and Plerngfah and they are cutest couple, i love them :icon12:. They can not be sweet as Nai/Nok since they won't be in relationship with each other until all mysterious end/was solved but their dynamic is cutest. I will share a scene of them later, i love how Sitang is kind of praising Khun Uthai over Plerngfah. Would love to see Plerngfah feels jealous of Uthai because of Sitang in lakorn since in novel it's not clear. Isn't it fun to see Plerng feel jealous of himself (his previous life self). It's one of
my most favourite trope when watching Healer.
Thanks for sharing, Ji and Taew are the cutest. I always enjoy watching their interactions offscreen :icon12: . Which website did you purchase the ebook version of LB novel?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing, Ji and Taew are the cutest. I always enjoy watching their interactions offscreen :icon12: . Which website did you purchase the ebook version of LB novel?
There is no e-book on sale yet, i just got share the scans copy from a reader.
“คำสัญญา สลักสนอ งเราสองมัน
ให้มีวัน คืนครอง คล้องเสน่หา
ผูกรักแล้ว มีพรากร้างจ ากนงพะงา
จักหวนมา แนบชิดเจ้า เนาว์นิรันดร์
ใกล้ถึงวัน พี่และเจ้า จักเคล้าชิด
แม่ดวงจิต อย่างคลางแคลง แหนงไหวหวั่น
สัญญาพี่ จากวิญญาณ์ ใช่สามัญ
รอคืนวัน สมานสวาท มิคลาดเอย”*
*Uthai's love poem to Duang Kae
I make below translation with the help of Gg trans so translating this poem is out of my hand
Sitang always laugh whenever he recites Khun Uthaiyothin's poem.​
"I don't understand why you have to laugh that much..." He asks "Why can't i recites his poem?"

"Well, your personality now is not suitable for reciting this kind of verse ka"

"People in the past have simple and beautiful ways to write confession for their love one....i still consider to dress in Thai tradition clothes as Khun Uthaiyothin someday to let them meet each other just once"

"Move on ka, you behaves as teenager like this then dress as Than Khun is not compatible, will look awkwardly. Hurry to eat fast ka. Then I will drive to send you home"

"You will back already? Today we just meet and talk for a bit" .
The sharp features man is sulking.

"Not ka, i will stop by to visit Aunt Chalida before going back and she might want you to go home sooner"

"Still call her aunt...My mother want you to call her as mom completely" He said while smiling "And another thing, to clear the trouble for you not have to driving along with my bike to send me home everyday, just move to live at my house"

"Crazy!!!" She starts to beat him but he still continue to speak.

"Enough, don't talk too much...hurry to eat so we can back early"

His fierce girl is still tough as always.
I don't understand Thai so this translation probably has many incorrect part
This is the almost ending scene in novel version

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I make below translation with the help of Gg trans so translating this poem is out of my hand
"I don't understand why you have to laugh that much..." He asks "Why can't i recites his poem?"

"People in the past have simple and beautiful ways to write confession for their love one....i still consider to dress in Thai tradition clothes as Khun Uthaiyothin someday to let them meet each other just once"

"Move on ka, you behaves as teenager like this then dress as Than Khun is not compatible, will look awkwardly. Hurry to eat fast ka. Then I will drive to send you home"

"Not ka, i will stop by to visit Aunt Chalida before going back and she might want you to go home sooner"

"Still call her aunt...My mother want you to call her as mom completely" He said while smiling "And another thing, to clear the trouble for you not have to driving along with my bike to send me home everyday, just move to live at my house"

Thank you for this :thumbup:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thank-you for sharing :).