❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I am back, finally I was able to log back into AF :facepalm: who is catching the first episode live? I hope I have all my girls back from GS and NDFD days back in this thread to spam with me tonight:aaaaa:

Second MV is out.. but they didn’t show the bed scene in the MV not sure why? But the preview MV had the bed scene .. :facepalm: I am already so inlove with Uthai:love:
BDFB5D0C-5F77-49F9-8E30-9084EE6E55BE.jpeg

sarNie Adult
Plerngfah keeps on mentioning Khun uthaiyothin. I think it is because
plerngfah is a descendant of Khun Uthaiyothin. I.e. He is the descendant of Uthaiyothin and Duangkhae's child. Which would be weird if you think about it... Like, he gets to be reunited with his great grandma....? The family tree might not be as direct as it seems

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Plerngfah keeps on mentioning Khun uthaiyothin. I think it is because
plerngfah is a descendant of Khun Uthaiyothin. I.e. He is the descendant of Uthaiyothin and Duangkhae's child. Which would be weird if you think about it... Like, he gets to be reunited with his great grandma....? The family tree might not be as direct as it seems
Oh that would be weird lolz .. but its ok I can overlook that ;) PlerngFah power is so powerful and scary ..He actually knows everything about us, you cant hide anything from him lolz

sarNie Adult
Bwahahaha Sitang said, when he was a kid, he was so adorable. When he got older he is a bother. And then Plerng said that they promised to get married as children. Well. Not sure if I understood correctly *sweatdrop* but they were so cute in that scene.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Bwahahaha Sitang said, when he was a kid, he was so adorable. When he got older he is a bother. And then Plerng said that they promised to get married as children. Well. Not sure if I understood correctly *sweatdrop* but they were so cute in that scene.
According to @Xiongurl26 translation has said He remembered their promise as kids that she wants to marry him. lolz

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA That was so cute. And yes that was correct. He said he remembered her saying that as a kid she wanted to marry him. I love seeing their childhood selves