❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone! I am honored to be a guest writer at LoveFia blog and here is my review of episodes 1-6. It has spoilers so read at your own risk.
Thanks my dear, I just finished reading it. Very detailed I loved it, it really did helped me to understand some scenes better. I am just catching up on episode 6 and 7 with eng sub now, so I can be ready to watch epi 8 live tonight. :thumbup:
I love JiTaew together and they are so adorable. I dont think I can get sick of this pairing. I honestly would not mind them together again in a period lakorn with so much love and grace like Khun Uthai and Mae Dungkhae. They knock the sock off their roles there. I cried with Mae Dungkhae when Khun Uthai passed away. Taew did such an amazing job there and I felt her pain. There's a part of me that wishes the drama would be a period lakorn but then again I do enjoy Plerng and Sitang as well. They have the cutesy bickering relationship so it balances out the drama. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
Mae DK and Khun Uthai parting was so painful:crybaby2:I had shivers down my spine when Mae DK broke down crying for them to take her back to her hubby. (Taew conveyed her emotions so well, she made it so realistic.)
Their parting scene and when Mae DK found out her hubby died was the highlight for me in epi 6.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks my dear, I just finished reading it. Very detailed I loved it, it really did helped me to understand some scenes better. I am just catching up on episode 6 and 7 with eng sub now, so I can be ready to watch epi 8 live tonight. :thumbup:

Mae DK and Khun Uthai parting was so painful:crybaby2:I had shivers down my spine when Mae DK broke down crying for them to take her back to her hubby. (Taew conveyed her emotions so well, she made it so realistic.)
Their parting scene and when Mae DK found out her hubby died was the highlight for me in epi 6.
Me second. Thanks so much to @040156. It's such a well written you have done. Love the way you described each important character in this drama. It make me more inside them through your described. Two thumbs up.

@Kay123 I'm 100% agree with you on Mae DK and Khun Uthai parting scene was so painful. Taew made her emotions so well and realistic. She made me cry with her.

DaoRisa

I really enjoy watching this drama a lot. I feel that I've watched 3 dramas of James and Taew at the same time. Love their traditional outfits in their past two lives, and I also love their characters, roles and stories in each lives. I found JamesJi look super cute in Rawi's role. Hi looks like Buddha to me.

Here is a question about James from Taew’s interview for FEED Magazine. (credit to Wanda poppy)

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Has been a long time since i visited this thread. So busy with real life problems.

So 9 eps has passed.

Overall a good and complex plot but i'm also bit upset with some directing/editing and also writing choice. I won't able to rewatch this lakorn as much as i do for NDFD or GS. It definitely has less rewatch and satisfied value than other two lakorns for me. Maybe i will just rewatch my fave scenes.

As a person who read original novel, i don't know if i love lakorn version more or novel more. There are a lot of changes i that i likes but they also add somes stuffs i don't like or remove some values that i adored in the novel.

Nevertheless, what i can get from this lakorn is that James/Taew's chemistry is trully good and really match my taste, they can play any type of couple feeling. In modern life, JT acted too natural that i feel like we are watching daily conversation of normal couple. In Rama 5, they can act as a sweet, understanding couple. There are many touching and heartbreaking scenes in this life. Really if pra'nang was not played by a pair with strong chemistry together like James/ Taew, this lakorn might not as enjoyable (the editing and directing of TV SCENE are still lacking at romance, can't not compared to Lakorn Thai even when they can provide some good/ great flirting line).

In this story, n'ek seem to play as supporter and the hope/light for p'ek at all 3 life times no matter if she is gentle Duangkae, upright Sitang or strong Sasina. Being the moon for the sun, so it's understandable her presence might not as outstanding as p'ek. But her character is not less unique and interesting.

Duangkae and Uthai, their love is like love at the first sight but i don't think it is lack of deep. Duangkae is a gentle and kind lady but she is also very smart and reasonale. She is always be the one who encourage and cheer Uthai when he is in weak mental state. Her words comforts him so much that they are soulmate. They are otp because they shared the same value of thinking. It's also true for other lifes of pra'nang.

006DhPEDly1gd6k8njm00j30u00u0wte.jpg
006DhPEDly1gd7ge9ny41j30zk0zk4bw.jpg

I also like that Sitang don't change immediately her attitude when she known about past life. I agree with her that even they reincarnated, it should be consider as a new start, Plerng need to prove that he loves Sitang for her current life, not only because he know their past love. When the moon of Duangkae supported Uthai as behind, Sitang is the moon that moving forward and in more control of her role as the hope of the sun.

006DhPEDly1gdcb1rawk6j319w0ptdyi.jpg
We are at begining of knowing Rawi and Sasina. But we can see a lot why they are soulmate. Their love is not love at the first sight. Rawi before meeting Sasina, was showed as a cold character like a silent, empty shell who is indifference with everything. That kind of depression is more like giving up on self. But he is actually a kind person. Then when he met Sasina, he was initially curious about a strong man and found that the other party was a woman and had a little appreciation. The change in his attitude is more obvious in knowing the identity of Sasina as princess. A person of noble origin, who was alone in danger, directly hit him to core. Sasina's character is similar to him, it is a feeling of heroic sympathy. From a person with no emotion, Rawi is able to smile 3 times because of Sasina.

The third time that Rawi smiled is when Sasina danced. N'ek in this story is really have modern perspective and are three-dimesion/ diverse and unconventional characters in all 3 lifetimes especially Sasina. Her personality was calm and decisive, but the dance was gorgeous and soft. Like a saying "She is also a transcend woman. Never think of herself as a man", "Not to do what women should do, but to do what is right". Such a special personality, a lot of men can't bear it. But Rawi with very delicate and sensitive emotions, high concentration of emotions complements her. Rawi is also broken stereotype character, and is no longer an objectively designed for male character. He is very smart but delays things because he values feelings too much. So Sasina comes to him becomes very important.
006DhPEDly1gdfqxla8k9j30k00jcdmg.jpg 006DhPEDly1gdfqxlrvykj31hc0pqwi2.jpg 006DhPEDly1gdfqxmaovxj30k00jc0y9.jpg

There are reviews about the love of pra'nang from Chinese fan in detail and depth which i really like but can't share here since it's not english (such a pity) but she really make me appreciate pra'nang even more.

There are a lot of stress in real world right now, will not have time to went here often. I might go back again when this lakorn end.
I'm so disappointed that i waited for this lakorn for a long time and want to watch it happily but there are many things that make me unable to enjoy it completely.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Nice to see you back @Sakan94 . I've enjoyed reading your opinions. Well said.

Look forward to reading more opinions from you when the drama ends.

I'm waiting to watch the next episode this coming Monday. :):)

Stay safe everyone during the coronavirus pandemic.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Question about the identity of the 9 people....by the end of episode 11 they still don’t know who the 9th person is but isn’t Mae King/Gail one of the 9? Wasn’t it revealed in one of the earlier episodes (before Mae Kong’s wedding) that she was one of the 9? I thought she had said she was happy to help Khun Uthai (when Uthai showed the idol to Mae Kong and her fiancé). Or did I miss a detail and she decided not to participate in the ritual after what happened at her wedding?

sarNie Adult
Question about the identity of the 9 people....by the end of episode 11 they still don’t know who the 9th person is but isn’t Mae King/Gail one of the 9? Wasn’t it revealed in one of the earlier episodes (before Mae Kong’s wedding) that she was one of the 9? I thought she had said she was happy to help Khun Uthai (when Uthai showed the idol to Mae Kong and her fiancé). Or did I miss a detail and she decided not to participate in the ritual after what happened at her wedding?
Another person replaced her because she didn't have the strength to go through with the ceremony. Also, remember, Duangkhae had to send for Col. Kowalski. If Mae Ging had been in the ritual, Kowalski should have been in Uthai's residence already.

It is speculated that...
it was Duangkhae who replaced her. That is why Uthai was asking how she was doing after the ceremony as she brought him to their room.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Another person replaced her because she didn't have the strength to go through with the ceremony. Also, remember, Duangkhae had to send for Col. Kowalski. If Mae Ging had been in the ritual, Kowalski should have been in Uthai's residence already.

It is speculated that...
it was Duangkhae who replaced her. That is why Uthai was asking how she was doing after the ceremony as she brought him to their room.
I had that same suspicion too because Mae Ging was still recovering from the black magic so Uthai had to get a replacement.

sarNie Adult
I had that same suspicion too because Mae Ging was still recovering from the black magic so Uthai had to get a replacement.
If you think about it...
my guess is that Sitang actually knows that she is the 9th one. This is why 1)she hesitates to be all lovey dovey with Plerng and 2)she got so mad at him when he suddenly brought her back to the past, for fear that he might accidentally unlock that memory that she is the 9th one and he might go berserk and drop the mission for fear of losing her. If you think about it, Plerng died twice already for the gala dewa. Sitang, being the action girl that she is, might want to take the bullet this time, or at least finish the whole issue with the gala dewa idol once and for all so they can just focus on their love. That's my theory anyway. Don't know if tv scene went with that route.

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
But I don’t think Uthai would risk his soulmate’s life. If he can look at the future, wouldn’t he see that he’s causing his descendant go through what he went through?
I want to make my bet that it’s Kras but it’s impossible since he hate the idol ever since Uthai became “obsessed” with the idol.

DaoRisa

But I don’t think Uthai would risk his soulmate’s life. If he can look at the future, wouldn’t he see that he’s causing his descendant go through what he went through?
I want to make my bet that it’s Kras but it’s impossible since he hate the idol ever since Uthai became “obsessed” with the idol.
I really don't think he would risk his beloved girl too. It will make me sad if it happen like this.

Look forward to seeing it next Monday. This is my second time to watch drama "Live" without sub. It's hard to understand, but thanks a million to Jamesfansub.
By the way love this clip. Poor James!
credit to Wanda Poppy (thanks her for always share the cute scenes)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
When they start getting into the past I have goosebumps. I thought I loved Uthai and Duangkhae, but I'm falling in love with Rawi and Sasina too. Also, the girl that plays Thinnasaree is doing amazing in all her role. This is getting better each episodes!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I also think krass could be the nineth person as well. Yes he hated that idol, but at the same time he loved Mae Dangkhae so much that he would have probably done anything for her. So if he thought that her life could be at risk for being tied to the idol, he may have offered to be a replacement for Mae Ging so that Mae DK didn’t have to do so. At this stage I am tossing between Krass and Mae DaungKhae as the nineth person .. But then at the same time I feel it could also be Khun Uthai as the nineth person too..

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
When they start getting into the past I have goosebumps. I thought I loved Uthai and Duangkhae, but I'm falling in love with Rawi and Sasina too. Also, the girl that plays Thinnasaree is doing amazing in all her role. This is getting better each episodes!
I loved Uthai and Duangkhae too, but I think i actually now loved Rawi and Sasina more.
Yes Boom who plays Thinnasaree, she is doing an awesome Job. I really like the casts for this lakorn, they are all doing such an amazing job playing 3 different characters in each life time.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to share my fav scenes from episode 11. I was so blown away by both James and Taew acting leading up to Rawi’s death scenes. It literally broke my heart how they parted:sad6:
I completely broke down, when Rawi’s voice cracked and his tears starting running down his cheeks when he told Sasina his love will always be with her. Because Sasina was under some sort of spell out by Rawi, means she could not even give Rawi a hug and say her proper good bye to him, that just broke my heart.
http://instagr.am/p/B-sWxZdBQp5/
This scene when Rawi was burnt alive :sad6:
Taew left me speechless in this scene, that scream and cry was so haunting, it sent shivers down my spine. Her acting is phenomenal.
http://instagr.am/p/B-vbaoNpbR2/

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
T
Amazing performances by Taew and James. :cheer: :clap::worship2: Now, I can't decide which characters I love more. I guess I love all their characters since they are unique. This really feel like I am watch 3 dramas.

My image files are too large so I couldn't attach them. I'm sharing them through IG instead.

http://instagr.am/p/B-lH8O2pHgk/
http://instagr.am/p/B-yI-p9l1eK/
Thanks for sharing Kate. I love all your edits and art work, they are so creative and beautiful. I love all 3 character too and I am glad we have Plerng and Sitang characters to help balance the tragic love story between Uthai/Mae DK and Rawi/Sasina. It help make the Lakorn lighter and not as depressing.