❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think i’ll wait for eng subs but i’m not sure if thippy will sub this at the end! Meanwhile, i’ll watch their clips. I have the feeling that they will have a bubbly cute chemistry! :)
Yeah, hope Thippy will sub this. I know how the story goes so I’m in a hurry to watch it. I’ll check it out for the leads cute scenes.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I enjoyed the first episode! Namfah and August were funny at the airport, lmao. I'm really liking Namfah's acting so far. It's pretty natural, love to see it.

It's funny reading some reviews cause people are just like "Look! It's Boonplook and Asee" "Why is Boonplook with the 4th son" "Boonplook moved on from the 2nd son to the 4th" Lool. Krong Kam references.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed the first episode! Namfah and August were funny at the airport, lmao. I'm really liking Namfah's acting so far. It's pretty natural, love to see it.

It's funny reading some reviews cause people are just like "Look! It's Boonplook and Asee" "Why is Boonplook with the 4th son" "Boonplook moved on from the 2nd son to the 4th" Lool. Krong Kam references.
Haha, that’s funny reference. Namfah’s character was good and memorable in KK.

lol at the outtakes at the airport
http://instagr.am/p/CL8MhXgBLpd/

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

Wow! I am shocked at the rating. Much higher than I expected but yes good for them! Hopefully it stays in that range and higher! It's an easy and fun lakorn.

I find myself laughing a little more than I expected too. Fai Dam and that other maid were funny. I was surprised when Fai Damn pulled on her braids and it fell off, hahaha. Story is developing fast but I think that's okay. I like how you can see the moment where praek actually seems to like teasing nangek a bit when he stopped in front of her so she'll bump into him. That was cute cause praek is such a calm person right now so it was hard for me to see his playful side. But it does look like he's beginning to enjoy teasing her. I'll look forward to more August and Namfah scenes.

OH look at them.
MKKM.jpg
c namfah

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I watched half of the first ep and all i could think of was pat in the old version.:BangHead::BangHead:

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm glad August and Namfah are having more scenes together now. I know this lakorn focuses more on nangek but it sucks not seeing August on screen as much. I need them pranang scenes! This version feels a lot more fast-paced than Pat's version which I like a lot. I think I remember feeling like pat's version of her disguising took too much time. Param in this version is a lot quicker to suspect her and next week's ep, he's suspecting that she's not a normal cook. I have a feeling this lakorn won't have too many episodes since the storyline just seems to go much quicker which i'm fine with. Well, I can't wait to see praek bug and be nosey with nangek even more, haha. Please let him bug her like crazy... The more bugging, the more pranang scenes. ;) I do think August & Namfah are doing well so far though. They're pretty cute. [:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just watch the first episode with eng subs and I love it. I can’t wait to watch more. Also I was watching some fin clips in yt and i really love their chemistry. I just want more and more pranangs moments hahaha. Seriously, August and Namfan are so cute together. I have some question. Is dao single or she has a boyfriend?

Ntsuab-Ci

I just watch the first episode with eng subs and I love it. I can’t wait to watch more. Also I was watching some fin clips in yt and i really love their chemistry. I just want more and more pranangs moments hahaha. Seriously, August and Namfan are so cute together. I have some question. Is dao single or she has a boyfriend?
I'm wondering that too. I mean if she does, she sure doesn't act like she has one lol. Hopefully that gets cleared up but I'm just going to assume for now that she doesn't have one cause from what I've seen so far, she already kinda developed a crush on Param.

I barely understood what they were talking about but had a good time just watching them lool.
c mayachannel

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Lawwwd!!! I swear Nang’ek is so darn funny! And I love it! And seems like Pra’ek is starting to get suspicious of her, which is good cause I’m not a fan of disguising lol. Hope they have more scenes together!!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering that too. I mean if she does, she sure doesn't act like she has one lol. Hopefully that gets cleared up but I'm just going to assume for now that she doesn't have one cause from what I've seen so far, she already kinda developed a crush on Param.

I barely understood what they were talking about but had a good time just watching them lool.
c mayachannel
I think she has someone but still being single, i don’t know if i’m explain it well! She is so cute having some crush on pra’ek! It’s lovely. I can’t wait to watch more

Ntsuab-Ci

Just finished watching episode 2 with eng subs (THANK YOU THIPPY :icon12:) and I'm debating if I like Praek's mom or not lol. She's kinda funny but she's toooo frugal with not wanting to pay Faidam a reasonable amount.
I can see why Param's gonna fall for Faidam though. She's like an excitement in his "calm, boring" life lool. I think that's cute though. Also love seeing nangek being more forward and seeing a flustered praek haha.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I already watched ep 2 and 3 with eng subs and i’m loving so far. I feel butterflies everytime there’s a sweet and lovely moment between the leads. They’re so cute together, oh my god. I love how calm is praek but with the n’ek, he shows his other personality hahaha. I could like more august scenes to know more about him.

For now, i love all the characters (they are so funny) minus that girl, i cant stand her personality.

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay, i was kinda annoyed in yesterday's episode that Param was gonna have Rika or whatever her name is be his fake girlfriend but I'm glad it wasn't taken that seriously in today's episode cause I don't want that much drama. Taew will find out about Lormdao tomorrow! Hope praek finds out soon too and then just continue messing with her haha.

Ratings are still pretty steady. Yay for them.

MKKM.jpg
c klink.official

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Okay, i was kinda annoyed in yesterday's episode that Param was gonna have Rika or whatever her name is be his fake girlfriend but I'm glad it wasn't taken that seriously in today's episode cause I don't want that much drama. Taew will find out about Lormdao tomorrow! Hope praek finds out soon too and then just continue messing with her haha.

Ratings are still pretty steady. Yay for them.

View attachment 39625
c klink.official
I was annoyed too. I hope Param and Rika don’t last because I cant stand her, sos. I cant wait to see praek find out that the cooker is dao haha. I need more moments between them

I’m happy that the ratings are doing so well, they deserve it. This a light and great lakorn. Since a long time, i didn’t laugh watching lakorn but with this one, made me laugh hahaha.