❤️[CH3] Mae Krua Kon Mai (Step Power 3): Namfah Thunyaphat/August Vachiravit

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
In the preview, it sounds like Param said something like he knows Lormdao's face and if that's the case, I'm pretty sure he's talking about her and his interaction at the airport and not her actually being Faidam. We get a bit more pranang scenes today but it's never enough T-T Episodes are so short too lol. This is such a painn. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg, I know I said I wanted Param to find out about nangek's disguise but I was panicking so hard for Lormdao in today's episode, lmao. So many things went against her favor. If I was Dao, I would had just given up. Too much pressure lol. I was just telling Lormdao through my screen that it's over for her. She should just come clean. It's useless to pretend now. haha. Well, Param definitely knows now that Lormdao and Faidam are the same person. Though I'm unsure if he recognizes that Lormdao is the woman he's supposed to marry or not? That was kinda unclear to me. I guess from now on, we're gonna see Param pretend and tease her. Can't wait!

btw, I absolutely love Faidam's animation, it's sooo cute!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfah is such a pretty girl. Like they say, if you are pretty nothing can make you ugly. Even with her face painted and a huge mole I still find her pretty. She actually look younger with the wig, mole and darker skin. When she's her normal self for some reason she reminds me of Aom. It might have been the lips. But girl got some beautiful skin. Her chemistry with August is cute.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah I think Namfah is a very pretty girl and is still pretty in her disguise too! haha. i like when Namfah's lil dimple pokes out, super cute. Faidam's makeup is a bit lighter than Lormdao's so that's prob why she looks younger. Faidam is also very childish-like too so that prob. plays into it as well.

I've been rewatching today's episode and lool. It's still very enjoyable. Dao/Faidam is seriously so funny. Whenever she's stuck in a corner, she overreacts until she escapes from Param hahaha. I really like the way they revealed or at least hinted that Param knew about Dao/Faidam at the end of the episode (cause she obviously disappeared). It made me go "oh shitt. he def. knows now!". I also really like all of Faidam's hair clips! Today's was an egg, how cute! Lol.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

Yup! Thursday's ep. hit 4.0 then had a decent jump fri. to 4.5! The ratings continue to surprise me since ch3 have been starting pretty low like in the 1s and 2s and doesn't really go over 3. I'm really happy for the team cause this lakorn really is enjoyable and funny. Nangek is so comedic and Namfah does a great job delivering it. I love how comedic her body actions are too. Fits really well with the character Faidam.
Today's episode has confirmed! Param knows Lormdao is the person he's supposed to marry. Damn, he really be following Faidam around a lot though, haha. Ou, he's really trynna push Faidam's buttons claiming he don't want to marry her (or Lormdao) and bringing Rika into the mix. Will we get to see him jealous too? Cause apparently, Lormdao does have a boyfriend... Anyway, August and Namfah are so cute. They have good chemistry. I really enjoyed today's episode and really enjoy the story overall. Param's fiance and mother get along so well. He must be happy. hehe. & I think it's adorable how they all love and miss her cooking. They'll get to eat it often when they marry. :D Khun Yai is so funny too. I was scared for Rika. She was gonna get beat up by an elder hahaha. She works out too! Don't underestimate her strength.

MKKM.jpg
c klink.official

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Being black equal being ugly and stupid in Thailand. Maeya Nonthawan career was already dead with Ch3 before it started

Ntsuab-Ci

There weren't much scenes of Param and Faidam in the second half of the episode but they were very cute and funny in the first half. hahaha. Aw, Faidam got so shy and happy after she left his room. They enjoy each other's company so much, it's so cute to see. Param has been smiling a lot because of her. I feel like she's the most exciting person/thing to ever exist for him, seriously lol. Both pranang's families are so comedic. Imagine the family gathering. It'll be hectic but fun!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
There weren't much scenes of Param and Faidam in the second half of the episode but they were very cute and funny in the first half. hahaha. Aw, Faidam got so shy and happy after she left his room. They enjoy each other's company so much, it's so cute to see. Param has been smiling a lot because of her. I feel like she's the most exciting person/thing to ever exist for him, seriously lol. Both pranang's families are so comedic. Imagine the family gathering. It'll be hectic but fun!
They were so cute in that scene, oh my god! I hope tmr will be full of faidam and param moments

Ntsuab-Ci

LOL. Wat and Dao are hilarious together! Always a good time when they on screen together. I think in the last scene of them together "dying" in heat, Wat was praying that he hopes in the next life, him and Dao are no longer best friends and that being best friends in this one life is enough, lmfaoo. Cause she always causes trouble for him, hahaha. I love them. Param is so mean letting them die in heat! Lol. We again didn't get much scenes of the two alone together but their scenes are always memorable to me. Param I think bought Faidam dark foundation at the market lool. It's weird... Yesterday I thought it would be really nice to see Param and Faidam go shopping together at the market and they actually did in today's episode! I mean it was short but still haha. I wonder what will happen to Dao tomorrow?? It looks like she's in the hospital. Maybe she passed out due to fear of that one guy chasing her at the market. Param was also in that scene chasing after her. He really is making use of his time following her around. Not complaining though. ;)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
LOL. Wat and Dao are hilarious together! Always a good time when they on screen together. I think in the last scene of them together "dying" in heat, Wat was praying that he hopes in the next life, him and Dao are no longer best friends and that being best friends in this one life is enough, lmfaoo. Cause she always causes trouble for him, hahaha. I love them. Param is so mean letting them die in heat! Lol. We again didn't get much scenes of the two alone together but their scenes are always memorable to me. Param I think bought Faidam dark foundation at the market lool. It's weird... Yesterday I thought it would be really nice to see Param and Faidam go shopping together at the market and they actually did in today's episode! I mean it was short but still haha. I wonder what will happen to Dao tomorrow?? It looks like she's in the hospital. Maybe she passed out due to fear of that one guy chasing her at the market. Param was also in that scene chasing after her. He really is making use of his time following her around. Not complaining though. ;)
Their friendship, i love it so much. They are so funny together. It reminds about me and my friends hahaha. I cant watch tomorrow episode. Am I only me who watch it in raw and again but with eng subs hahaha.

Ntsuab-Ci

Their friendship, i love it so much. They are so funny together. It reminds about me and my friends hahaha. I cant watch tomorrow episode. Am I only me who watch it in raw and again but with eng subs hahaha.
Haha, you're not the only one! I watch it raw continuously throughout the day then rewatch it sub when it's up and I still enjoy it! This lakorn is just so much fun and is funnier when you can understand what they're saying. The side characters are all very funny so it's easy to enjoy the whole episode even without the pranangs on screen. & even though Rika is annoying, she's not as bad as the normal villains. She even has her funny bits. Love seeing Dao's grandma trynna fight her tho lool.

Ntsuab-Ci

Awww, we got such cute lead moments today. But before we get into that, Param is so mean! How could he just take her wallet. He really did not think of how much Faidam would suffer at all. I felt her frustration when she realized she "lost" her wallet. I felt so bad for her. Definitely wasn't her day and that along with being chased by a person for her food lol. What a bad day for her.

But maan, Param sure was having fun teasing her and following her around again. He LOVES being around her. Faidam getting all shy and happy that he almost kissed her. So cute. I know Faidam started crushing on Param first but in today's episode, I think it's very obvious that Param is even more smitten with Faidam than she is with him now. He would stare at her all day if he could and be in her space all day if he could lool. The producer has stated that we may get to see Param being very jealous of Faidam this week... Since there's a new boy coming in.. (he's in the preview) & then her boyfriend Max from America later. & I actually believe that Max, Dao's boyfriend and the new boy in the preview for tomorrow's episode are actually gonna be a couple haha. So it's gonna be interesting to see how that turns out. Again, Namfah and August are doing great so far! Never thought I would enjoy this lakorn so much. I am always looking forward to the next episode.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Haha, you're not the only one! I watch it raw continuously throughout the day then rewatch it sub when it's up and I still enjoy it! This lakorn is just so much fun and is funnier when you can understand what they're saying. The side characters are all very funny so it's easy to enjoy the whole episode even without the pranangs on screen. & even though Rika is annoying, she's not as bad as the normal villains. She even has her funny bits. Love seeing Dao's grandma trynna fight her tho lool.
Although I don’t understand anything, it’s so funny that makes me laugh haha. For now, it’s the best lakorn i have ever watch since years.

Yes, Rika is raeng but i don’t hate her. I love seeing her fighting with Dao’s grandma and Param’s mom. It’s so funny

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Awww, we got such cute lead moments today. But before we get into that, Param is so mean! How could he just take her wallet. He really did not think of how much Faidam would suffer at all. I felt her frustration when she realized she "lost" her wallet. I felt so bad for her. Definitely wasn't her day and that along with being chased by a person for her food lol. What a bad day for her.

But maan, Param sure was having fun teasing her and following her around again. He LOVES being around her. Faidam getting all shy and happy that he almost kissed her. So cute. I know Faidam started crushing on Param first but in today's episode, I think it's very obvious that Param is even more smitten with Faidam than she is with him now. He would stare at her all day if he could and be in her space all day if he could lool. The producer has stated that we may get to see Param being very jealous of Faidam this week... Since there's a new boy coming in.. (he's in the preview) & then her boyfriend Max from America later. & I actually believe that Max, Dao's boyfriend and the new boy in the preview for tomorrow's episode are actually gonna be a couple haha. So it's gonna be interesting to see how that turns out. Again, Namfah and August are doing great so far! Never thought I would enjoy this lakorn so much. I am always looking forward to the next episode.
I just watch fin clips today because I felt asleep haha. I can’t want for the next episode. I want to see Param’s family to know that Dao is their cook.