❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Tanya

sarNie Egg
@x.ATKD.x I hope so too! I'm relatively new to lakorns, but from what I've heard, they tend to take a lot of time with filming, editing and stuff. But still, hoping it'll air in 2018.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic of Nadech in the brown suit...it looks like they Photoshop his head to someone's body. His hands especially looked out of place lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone mentioned that Khun Pope the director had directed The Cupids Series, Toey P and Cheer part for Broadcast, and it was the third highest rating out of eight parts. He also directed movies.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but my expectation for this lakorn is low, very low. Why? Because it's a remake of such a popular kdrama. There were many intimate and passionate kiss scenes between the leads, and we know Thai lakorns are very conservative. Also, we all know Nadech do not lip kiss any other actresses often. It's going to be a lot of looking into the eyes and sniffing, which in my opinion, will take a way from the chemistry the main leads should have. Maybe I will be wrong, but I will watch this lakorn with a grain of salt, pure entertainment only.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, if they are sticking to the original almost in ever way then the kissing scenes should be the same. They have to make it real to sell them as a couple. Sniffing and pecking is not going to cut it and should be ban for this remake lol

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but my expectation for this lakorn is low, very low. Why? Because it's a remake of such a popular kdrama. There were many intimate and passionate kiss scenes between the leads, and we know Thai lakorns are very conservative. Also, we all know Nadech do not lip kiss any other actresses often. It's going to be a lot of looking into the eyes and sniffing, which in my opinion, will take a way from the chemistry the main leads should have. Maybe I will be wrong, but I will watch this lakorn with a grain of salt, pure entertainment only.
I think Nadech is likely going to have a lip kiss with other actresses now. Yaya has already had real lip kisses with Mark in KC and no one complained.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech is likely going to have a lip kiss with other actresses now. Yaya has already had real lip kisses with Mark in KC and no one complained.
We shall see and I hope you're right. They are actors, let them shine!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well, if they are sticking to the original almost in ever way then the kissing scenes should be the same. They have to make it real to sell them as a couple. Sniffing and pecking is not going to cut it and should be ban for this remake lol
Is it a CH3 thing or special requests from actors and actresses to not do real kisses? I'm asking cause I know Exact lakorns be kissing for real and going all out!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is it a CH3 thing or special requests from actors and actresses to not do real kisses? I'm asking cause I know Exact lakorns be kissing for real and going all out!
Matt did a lot of kissing with Great cause that's her BFF but I think she kissed Film too? Unless it was camera angles. But I don't think she's oppose to kissing though.

As for real or not it is pretty much up to the actors/actresses. Some will not do real kissing scenes no matter what (which I find lame cause you are getting paid to act and kissing is part of your job description).

If it was Hollywood or other entertainment industry if a scene required for you to do something and you be like...yeah, I don't want to do it cause I don't believe in doing so. They probably point to the door and says, don't let it hit you in the ass lol.

When I watch a Taiwanese/Chinese/K-dramas sometimes you anticipate the kissing scenes hahaha some are so long or real. Then you have Thai industry where before the lips touched they pan out to the walls, the ceiling some other things beside the actual couple lol. And if we are lucky enough to see two heads together, we can be rewarded by the pra'ek thumb:risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lol I think it just depends on the actors or how comfortable they are, some are going all out at ch3 lol Ch7 and ch1; I don't think the channel prohibits them doing kisses bc then why would some Lakorn have major kissing while others not lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
When I watch a Taiwanese/Chinese/K-dramas sometimes you anticipate the kissing scenes hahaha some are so long or real. Then you have Thai industry where before the lips touched they pan out to the walls, the ceiling some other things beside the actual couple lol. And if we are lucky enough to see two heads together, we can be rewarded by the pra'ek thumb:risas3:
Dying of laughter here. But so true! The thumb and heads turning side way take the cake for me. Just stop the madness!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Kissing on the lips is the most crucial and turning point to a Lakorn lol god---glad Mark and Yaya did it many times in KC lol now nadech's got to step up and start showcasing kissing skills lol

I hope he and matt don't hold back in here and kiss when required, no camera angle please lol

twister02

M♥K
I watched the Philippines version of MLFTS and to me it was a mess. The pra'ek was actually prettier than the n'ek with his long hair. And they pretty much copied a lot...from the original even dialogue. I hope Thai version can come up with something. When I was watching the other version, I was thinking to myself I might as well go back and watch the original because there wasn't much of a difference. Though, k version has stronger acting.
The praek's hair can't be cut short because he has a contract with his modeling agency that needs him to have that long hair and that's also the reason why I didn't much like the MLFTS PH remake. The praek was a total newbie and I didn't like his looks. I'm glad that the Thai version will be getting Nadech and Matt who can act well.

They copied much everything because that's what's in the contract. SBS wants the remake to be as close as possible to the original Kdrama tho I wish for the Thai remake to do some changes and make it more appropriate to their culture. I'm actually excited for this.

twister02

M♥K
They better not do that especially to the 15 secs scene.
The kiss in that scene was epic for me. They need to make that real or else I'm gonna flip tables. :pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

Agree we need a real kiss or else they might as well not remake it.
I'm afraid we might just get those camera angled kisses or behind the head kisses! Nadech hasn't lip kissed any other actresses besides Yaya right? Nadech doesn't appear to know how either! Weak kisses! No offense! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

We shall see and I hope you're right. They are actors, let them shine!
Ha exactly my point! I'm surprised Yaya gets to lip kissed another actor first! Lol now it's Nadech's turn! Maybe he'll lip kiss Matt! It's all acting! Actors and actresses need to expand and get the heck out of their comfort zones! Maybe this might be the start for Yadech to really grow!