❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Matt's name somehow remotely link to a lakorn the chances are it is pretty high it is hers. She doesn't have a lot of fans where it would benefit the lakorn by being associated to it lol.

And if a fan asked her and she doesn't come to flatly deny it then only mean she was contacted and waiting for approval from channel. I am fine either way. I want her to be in Fai Laung remake better. Since she is in one of Willy's remake might as well be in another of my favorite: )

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Matt is a very good actress but she has not met the success by becoming famous. I think it is a great news for her fan if she can play firstly with number one actor of Thailand like Nadech and secondly in such a big project like the remake of You who came from the stars. It is her opportunity to met the success that she shoud received with her great skills in acting.
I agree, Matt is super underrated but it is very unfortunate her time in the ET is almost done. Matt gave an interview that she is planning to retire soon. It would be a good way to end her career though, but at the same time maybe the success will motivate her to continue. Either way I'm team Matt.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was sussed sometime back when Matt tweeted that James Ma + her YWCFTS edit, I was like "Girl !, Are you trying to hint something ?" lol. I just let it go since I didn't want to read too much into it but since she responded to a fan and didn't say "No" it does look like it's in her favor.
I'm still dumbfounded that she hasn't made it as big as she should have in my opinion, considering all that talent in her but at the same time the way that she is you know she isn't here to become the biggest star or anything, she enjoys what she does and will happily let it go once she reaches that point where she officially wants to settle down.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The crazy thing is, Matt said that acting was just a hobby. She is actually comfortable where she's at but I do think she deserves more as a fan. She is talented without relying on a koojin stuff and who the heck is her agent anyways. I don't even think she has someone good as Ae representing her.

Those that start out around her time are now supporting (Maybe not all but most). For her to last this long in an industry that is so competitive and without a big fan base is a testament to her skill as an actress. The big boss believe in her. I remembered when she pulled out of the lakorn that donut is producing. Channel 3 boss said, if she can't do it then who can?

That is a strong believe from TPTB and that is why she is still n'ek. And Nok have unwavering faith in her. If she isn't talented Matt probably be rai or supporting by now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt is a very good actress but she has not met the success by becoming famous. I think it is a great news for her fan if she can play firstly with number one actor of Thailand like Nadech and secondly in such a big project like the remake of You who came from the stars. It is her opportunity to met the success that she shoud received with her great skills in acting.
How did Nadech become "number one actor" when he's mostly know for his koi Jin status, not for acting? No offense to Nadech's fan. I'm just curious because I don't follow his acting much and he hasn't impressed me with his acting. IMHO, Nadech would be very lucky to be starring with Matt. She's underrated, but the success she received is all from her acting, not koo-jin.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The crazy thing is, Matt said that acting was just a hobby. She is actually comfortable where she's at but I do think she deserves more as a fan. She is talented without relying on a koojin stuff and who the heck is her agent anyways. I don't even think she has someone good as Ae representing her.

Those that start out around her time are now supporting (Maybe not all but most). For her to last this long in an industry that is so competitive and without a big fan base is a testament to her skill as an actress. The big boss believe in her. I remembered when she pulled out of the lakorn that donut is producing. Channel 3 boss said, if she can't do it then who can?

That is a strong believe from TPTB and that is why she is still n'ek. And Nok have unwavering faith in her. If she isn't talented Matt probably be rai or supporting by now.

Yep, So true. Look at her Debut lakorn Ruen Naree See Chompoo. She was in it with Yardthip, Pat Napapa, and Tye. Yard and Pat is mostly supporting or rai. Tye has some roles here and there but none like he used to get. Matt is still nang'ek. I love Matt and Grate together but wouldn't want Koojin status for them lol. I like the every now and then they pair, it makes the wait worthwhile.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me, koo kum was not his best performance. He played the character in a slow way as if he is confused most of the time. I would say in lakorns he shows better range of emotions but the movie he wasn't able to make the character his own.

Now when it comes to award in the industry I don't put to much stock in it. I mean, they literally give awards to those that show up whether they deserved it or not. Some awards they intend to give it to one person, then when the actor doesn't show they just give it to another person lol. So many award shows in Thai industry after a while they all blend in.

As far as award goes, some people can be very talented and takes them forever to get an award. As for Matt no, she doesn't win awards for her past performances but she did win something for FLF have no idea what the award is and simply I don't want to know lol. All I know is, if others can win for best performance or whatnot and Matt can act circle around them not sure why she can't win. That's how I see award.

I am a hugh Matt's fan but I don't really care if she gets to act with Nadech or not. I want her to make her circle with other actors. She is where she is at and she wants to get marry soon so I want her to be in as many lakorns as possible. Don't care about her co-stars.

Nadech has potential to be better, great even but in this stage of his career he hasn't show as much of an improvement yet. But he is still young and many more lakorns his ways. But I think of all the guys James Ma is thriving more.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I know I'm alittle off topic but why all of a sudden JJ popularity seem to surpass Nadech? His acting isn't that perfect! Since Nadech is consider a superstar but he got paid less than JJ for event

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I won't talk about awards because I have a feeling all industries I follow are the same in that regard (bts politics & lobbying etc).

I feel Matt - Nadech being paired in this is a good give & take for the two : a) Matt gets given a bigger audience being opposite Nadech (one thing you can't deny is his popularity) b) Nadech gets to act opposite a strong co-star, someone he can learn off & challenge himself with. Above all else going by what I've read here & comments I've come across on IG, the production team for this is really good.

I'm here for Matt to be in this (like I said before my heart is set on her), I only have faith in her abilities out of the strong contenders for this.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I do not know where you get your sources but All knows that Nadech have to be paid 350 000 bahts for an event whereas JJ was paid 300 000bahs. It is official sources knows by all organiser in ET thai industry.

Seriously guys, making sure about your sources before commenting things. All I said is based on reality.
Oh maybe I get it wrong because I watch it in my native language website, but it's not only just one websites, a few other mentioned the same thing! I refer to event not anything else!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To come back to the subject of this thread, I just would like to share with U the investgation I have made about who will ne the lead actress and I think it is great information. I see noone There is a great probability that Matt will be chosen. I will not talk about NY anymore seems I understand that some fans can be bored about it lol

Yes but your sources was in 2013
Yeah it is even surprise because in2013 JJ just debut his first Lakorn!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It is easy for the new generation to gain popularity. Before, there aren't that much commercials and events for famous actors. The more times goes, the more it is easy for stars to make money. JJ has reach more success than N for his 1st lakorn. The best example now is Nine Naphat, nobody has seen a lakorn of him but he is the one who got the most ads right now.
My question was who got paid more on single event not who has more ads! I didn't mean to offend Nadech I'm just curious! I think I should not ask this problem since the beginning since it's off topic but I just want to say that even Nadech got lots of awards, it doesn't mean that his acting is best of the best!

twister02

M♥K
It is easy for the new generation to gain popularity. Before, there aren't that much commercials and events for famous actors. The more times goes, the more it is easy for stars to make money. JJ has reach more success than N for his 1st lakorn. The best example now is Nine Naphat, nobody has seen a lakorn of him but he is the one who got the most ads right now.
It's not surprising for Nine to be that famous now. He got to be casted in a movie produced by GDH, which is the most popular film production company in Thailand plus the fact he's already a model/endorser to begin with. You gained popularity because of that one good marketed project and luckily, Nine got a very good break by getting a role in Pohn Jak Fah.

As for JJ and Nadech, I think Nadech is still the most popular Thai actor in Thailand but Jj's popularity branches way out to other asian countries. Still, the two men are popular in their own ways and in the eyes of their FC's.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Totally agree with U but The thing I just want to prove U is that ET industry recognized nadech acting skills and you cannot said that nataraj award is something they give to nobody else. Nataraj is compared to the oscar in US. It is the dream of every actors/actresses in thailand. You can check on youtube, those who received it litterally cried on scene. Do you think anybody can win it?

Moreover, those actors in the new generation who meet success like Yaya, kimberley, mark, mai davika. None of them has won it, it is not linked to their popuilarity. Nadech is the only one of this new generation who can compete with seniors like ken theeradeth, ann thongprasom etccc,

The other matters I would like to clarify is when you said he is famous thanks to his koo jin, but how can U explain that his best rating was not with Yaya?

I wish I succed to convince U.
Well, for Nadech to get to the top his koojin with Yaya played a major part. He found the right partner in Yaya and it exploded from there. Yes, his lakorns with other actresses generate better rating but it usually return to him and Yaya.

As far as the Oscar goes, it isn't what it used to be. It was once a prestigious award shows where the best of the best win, now it's like a political stage. It sucks. And Meryl Streep is one talented actress it took her how long to win one?

Like I've mentioned Nadech will show how good he is the further he is in his career. He will have plenty of time to grow. Maybe when they get older they will leave this koojin stuff behind and become very talented actors on their own accord. Who knows. The talent is there for him to get to it depends on him.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It's not surprising for Nine to be that famous now. He got to be casted in a movie produced by GDH, which is the most popular film production company in Thailand plus the fact he's already a model/endorser to begin with. You gained popularity because of that one good marketed project and luckily, Nine got a very good break by getting a role in Pohn Jak Fah.

As for JJ and Nadech, I think Nadech is still the most popular Thai actor in Thailand but Jj's popularity branches way out to other asian countries. Still, the two men are popular in their own ways and in the eyes of their FC's.
Are they both Nadech and JJ is consider more popular than ch7 actors? I'm just curious! Seem like ch7 actors are not as popular as ch3 actors with the exception of Weir!