❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The closest we'll get to see of Nadech & Matt lol (ot - I'll always catch feels when I see James Ma/Great with Matt):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTat3bfghpQ/?taken-by=dara.ch3
I love the interactions between Matt/Great. Their friendship is so easy going. Though, I don't want to see them in any lakorn together for a while lol. James has this little brother going on with her. Oh, on another clip Matt literally sits on James at the rehersal. They are cute with the siblings vibe. So far, no interaction between Na/Matt probably not going to be looks like a lot of people.

So silly of Matt the only girl in that clip and she happened to be almost sitting on the ground.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The same thing, we just have to wait for the final confirmation but I cannot imagine ch3 or broadcast to announce any other actress than Matt since there are so many clues connected to her. As I see on pantip etcc, many fans wants Matt to pair with Nadech
If this is Matt good ! Another challenging role ! Otherwise I won't be surprise if CH3 do everything to pick a newbie or someone else to promote since Matt is not so big at ch3.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

This scene here when she tried to seduce Rome is when I think she fits for the lead. Don't know why but this scene she comes across crazy, silly, and funny:)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Why do people think Ch.3 would dump Matt for a newbie or anybody? Except for Yaya, and maybe Kim, Ch.3 promotes her as much as their other top girls in that generation. She's never been excluded from any of their major events or promotions. Matt is right there alongside the rest of them. She too is the favored daughter of a production (Maker J), like some of the others.

And again except for Nadech/Yaya, Mark/Kim, her "koojin" with Grate is promoted by Ch3 as much as James/Bella, Margie/Boy, Pope/Mew etc. Now maybe it seems like her koojin isn't as popular with the fans as some others but that's not from lack of Ch3 promotion. There's not a single Ch3 sponsored koojin event that all the others got to do and Matt didn't. Just look at the concert, her part is equal to everyone else's. The fact that she is part of the core group that had the biggest part at the concert IS from favored status. Lets be honest, it's certainly not from singing or dancing ability that earned them the right to be headliners. None of the top people can sing or dance all that well except for Yaya who is a natural performer.

If K'Nong wants her in here and the schedules work out, Matt will get the role. There's no reason to think Ch3 would dump her. If Matt isn't in here, then something somewhere went wrong or it just didn't work out.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This role would not go to a newbie because it is too big for a newbie to take on. Even if channel 3 has buck load of them that needs to debut even I don't think they would make that mistake.

I'm not sure why Matt/Great are koojin. I am trying real hard and I don't see one good reason as to why lol. The fact that Matt has a boyfriend since 14, that should throw some cold ice on that lol.

True, the ones that are in the poster of the concert are an indication they are channel 3 top stars. Matt since she started out always have a lakorn to air. And Matt has always been Nok favorite because Nok was the one whom convinced her to start acting. So, they have been close and Nok tend to think of Matt first if there are good roles.

Man, would it hurt them to just announce the n'ek? At this point there's no harm in revealing the girl.

Side note: Nine is freaking popular. The cheers he got from the crowd is amazing even if his lakorn is not out yet. And once again Matt act like a fangirl to Nine as well lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Why do people think Ch.3 would dump Matt for a newbie or anybody? Except for Yaya, and maybe Kim, Ch.3 promotes her as much as their other top girls in that generation. She's never been excluded from any of their major events or promotions. Matt is right there alongside the rest of them. She too is the favored daughter of a production (Maker J), like some of the others.

And again except for Nadech/Yaya, Mark/Kim, her "koojin" with Grate is promoted by Ch3 as much as James/Bella, Margie/Boy, Pope/Mew etc. Now maybe it seems like her koojin isn't as popular with the fans as some others but that's not from lack of Ch3 promotion. There's not a single Ch3 sponsored koojin event that all the others got to do and Matt didn't. Just look at the concert, her part is equal to everyone else's. The fact that she is part of the core group that had the biggest part at the concert IS from favored status. Lets be honest, it's certainly not from singing or dancing ability that earned them the right to be headliners. None of the top people can sing or dance all that well except for Yaya who is a natural performer.

If K'Nong wants her in here and the schedules work out, Matt will get the role. There's no reason to think Ch3 would dump her. If Matt isn't in here, then something somewhere went wrong or it just didn't work out.
I agree with you that ch3 share equal amount of time for each koo Jin and each one has different and sweet concept! Seem like ch3 didn't give us any clue on who will be pair with Nadech in here because beside Yaya, Mew and Taew, Nadech didn't perform as a pair with any other actress! I agree with you that Yaya is a good performer, but in some scene she just overdo it alittle!

P

PrincessKarina

I agree with you that ch3 share equal amount of time for each koo Jin and each one has different and sweet concept! Seem like ch3 didn't give us any clue on who will be pair with Nadech in here because beside Yaya, Mew and Taew, Nadech didn't perform as a pair with any other actress! I agree with you that Yaya is a good performer, but in some scene she just overdo it alittle!
A little? I'd say quite a bit over do... Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm not so big on who can perform on stage, I'm into Thai lakorns not Thai pop, ch3 makes the koojins sing so much.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm not so big on who can perform on stage, I'm into Thai lakorns not Thai pop, ch3 makes the koojins sing so much.
I think this is a charity concert so the concept is to raise more money and ch3 know exactly that koo Jin fans are big and most of them are big spenders especially those popular koo Jin's fan, so they promote them more in order to make more money (by selling ticket, t shirt.....etc) if they based exactly on who can sing well but not so famous then fans are not too happy! Because if I'm not wrong @Peace said that the first round ticket sold out so fast (base on koo Jin advertisement) so the sell another round of ticket which is from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.

P

PrincessKarina

I think this is a charity concert so the concept is to raise more money and ch3 know exactly that koo Jin fans are big and most of them are big spenders especially those popular koo Jin's fan, so they promote them more in order to make more money (by selling ticket, t shirt.....etc) if they based exactly on who can sing well but not so famous then fans are not too happy! Because if I'm not wrong @Peace said that the first round ticket sold out so fast (base on koo Jin advertisement) so the sell another round of ticket which is from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
Totally yes I get that. It's all about raising money of course! But dang I know I can't sing but uh some of those actors/actresses aren't meant to be singers either! Lol! Oh well. It's nice to please the fans! @AnnTfan totally feel you girl!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, I like Matt and all but the girl can't sing along with Margie lol. When they were singing together in the tub I can't even make out what they are saying.

Koojin sells. Period.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Well, I like Matt and all but the girl can't sing along with Margie lol. When they were singing together in the tub I can't even make out what they are saying.

Koojin sells. Period.
Can I add taew? I can't hear her sing properly during her performance with Nadech and Ken! Anyway, is there any new sign that Nadech will pair with Matt in here? I'm so annoyed, why they keep it secret for so long?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yep but i mean ch3 usually always have some kind of concerts

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can I add taew? I can't hear her sing properly during her performance with Nadech and Ken! Anyway, is there any new sign that Nadech will pair with Matt in here? I'm so annoyed, why they keep it secret for so long?
They probably won't announce anything until whenever they feel like it lol. I hate the waiting game too. We already know it is Na, why keeping the n'ek a secret is crazy.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh geez. I guess we'll wait to find out the n'ek. Any other actresses but Yaya I wil be ok! Uh but dang Matt is tall and big boned for Nadech! :p