❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Her role in the lakorn with Rome if watch closely is similar to the n'ek in ywcfts. And her bubbly self in MKLFF isn't really far off.
Oh, thank you for the information! But in her interview she said that her new role will be different, maybe that's not the one?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, thank you for the information! But in her interview she said that her new role will be different, maybe that's not the one?
I don't really know exactly what her different means lol. She pretty much played almost every role already. She has played a tomboy, prim and proper, bubbly, airhead, evil n'ek. The only thing I haven't seen her play is a n'ek that goes around sleeping around with men and getting drunk. Or the really weak n'ek where she gets slapped and walk all over. But being a Matt's fan for so long, I don't see that happening soon.

So, this might not be the lakorn she is talking about.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't really know exactly what her different means lol. She pretty much played almost every role already. She has played a tomboy, prim and proper, bubbly, airhead, evil n'ek. The only thing I haven't seen her play is a n'ek that goes around sleeping around with men and getting drunk. Or the really weak n'ek where she gets slapped and walk all over. But being a Matt's fan for so long, I don't see that happening soon.

Thank you for the information! I'm so tired of waiting!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I am pretty sure she does not talk about the role of U who came from the stars since it is a very new project from broadcast. Korea and ch3 has requested Nadech to play the lead but they are looking for who will be the most suitable to play the Nang ek. I think she was talking about "Buang Nareumit" with Rome Patchata Nampan.
So the Korean requested Nadech, do you know did they request specific Nang'ek?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am pretty sure she does not talk about the role of U who came from the stars since it is a very new project from broadcast. Korea and ch3 has requested Nadech to play the lead but they are looking for who will be the most suitable to play the Nang ek. I think she was talking about "Buang Nareumit" with Rome Patchata Nampan.
I don't think it is the lakorn with Rome because that lakorn finished shooting way before her lakorn with Andrew. If the interview is in December then she is talking about a whole new lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok sorry for the mistake, Ive said that because I check the information on this page:
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Peeranee_Kongthai_(Matt)

They said that: Buang Nareumit with Rome Patchata Nampan (Ch.3 Upcoming).

Since I do not follow her work, I do not know she has finished to shoot this one.

So Matt will have two lakorn this year, she will have to work a lot lol since just the role of Cheong Song Yi will ask her lots of efforts.
If the channel give her this role perhaps they will pull her out from the other lakorn. Because whoever get this role will have to give it their all. Splitting time between this and another lakorn might only get 80% of the effort. A body can only handle so much before it gets tired on you :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Totally agree with you, maybe it will be the case for Nadech, he will just shoot this lakorn. It seems to be a big project who korea can be implied. It will demands for the leads a lots of efforts and challenges.
Usually with Matt when one lakorn is finished she would quickly have another one. For her to not have anything at the moment is a little weird for me lol. Either that, she already knows what lakorn she is in but can't say much.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

May she's talking about she hasn't played a superstar yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
May she's talking about she hasn't played a superstar yet.
Probably, but this lakorn just recently popped up so if she gave an interview in December it still would not be this lakorn. If it's another lakorn we would have heard something by now because the year is almost halfway through

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Probably, but this lakorn just recently popped up so if she gave an interview in December it still would not be this lakorn. If it's another lakorn we would have heard something by now because the year is almost halfway through
You maybe right. Hopefully we'll find out from Matt when she have an event.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Well considering MKLFF finished filming in March of this year that other project she was referring to could still be in the works. If Matt happens to not be in this then I hope she signs something new soon *fingers-cross*, cause her not signing a project low-key worries me lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm still waiting on confirmation of who the N'ek is! I don't care for Nadech but maybe depending on who the N'ek is I might tune in since I liked the Korean original! ;)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, we should at least know something from Matt today since she has an event if there's a possibility she is in this or not.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Question: Would Bella suit the role of Cheon Song Yi ?.
I see her name pop up quite a bit for this but I've only ever seen her in one lakorn so I don't have that much to go on with her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol at the comments on the Facebook page. Then on the cover a big picture of Matt and Nadech hahaha.

I am not sure why I find that funny though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried watching some of Bella lakorns. She has her charm but I haven't finished any of her lakorns. The one with Andrew, that one was just silly. I could not get in to it even for him. I don't see Bella for this role though.

I can't read Thai but seemed most wants Kim or Yaya. Chomp is out, girl is pregnant with twins so that's that. Ploy honestly, would not be too bad but I just don't care for her as a n'ek.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whomever the n'ek will be it's going to get ugly lol. Just by looking at the comments on Facebook not many are going to be happy unless their favorite is in it. And sorry folks, the channel can't put 10 n'eks in one drama, when there is only one alien to love:risas3: