❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt's fans will be fine. She doesn't have that many vocal fans. If she's in here they would be happy if not on to the next lakorn lol. Now, the other few fan base, I don't even want to think about it hahahah.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I also see that poster in Facebook, and maybe that's the sign that Matt will be the one, but I find it strange because not only Matt that doesn't have any new project (drama), but Kim also has no rumor in any new drama as well! I'm wonder why because it never take this long for Kim to have new drama! I'm so confused! I just wish the elder come up and confirm thing soon, it's annoyed me with the guessing game! It is too long!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I also see that poster in Facebook, and maybe that's the sign that Matt will be the one, but I find it strange because not only Matt that doesn't have any new project (drama), but Kim also has no rumor in any new drama as well! I'm wonder why because it never take this long for Kim to have new drama! I'm so confused! I just wish the elder come up and confirm thing soon, it's annoyed me with the guessing game! It is too long!
They did that to Ka Badin also. It took a while to know the n'ek. They even played with us showing nothing but the girl's forehead it was crazy. We were guessing different n'eks but not the actual one lol. It turned out to be Matt at the end. James Ma was confirmed for the project way before n'ek. It is the same thing with this lakorn.

You and I are in the same boat. Matt never take this long to confirm another project. Usually, before her lakorn goes on air she already have another one line up, this time silent. So, I guess either Kim or Matt then. But if it was Kim, no sense of having Matt's picture on the Facebook page. She isn't even close to being as famous as Kim or Yaya unless they want to play with the viewers emotions again lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
They did that to Ka Badin also. It took a while to know the n'ek. They even played with us showing nothing but the girl's forehead it was crazy. We were guessing different n'eks but not the actual one lol. It turned out to be Matt at the end. James Ma was confirmed for the project way before n'ek. It is the same thing with this lakorn.

You and I are in the same boat. Matt never take this long to confirm another project. Usually, before her lakorn goes on air she already have another one line up, this time silent. So, I guess either Kim or Matt then. But if it was Kim, no sense of having Matt's picture on the Facebook page. She isn't even close to being as famous as Kim or Yaya unless they want to play with the viewers emotions again lol
Yeah, I agree because the page that post the picture is the actual ch3 page, right? I just wonder why they put the question mark? They want opinion and idea or approval from fans? Has ha I don't know I just don't like the guessing period. I personally think it will be matt! I just hope the news come out soon and there will be answer to every question!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I agree because the page that post the picture is the actual ch3 page, right? I just wonder why they put the question mark? They want opinion and idea or approval from fans? Has ha I don't know I just don't like the guessing period. I personally think it will be matt! I just hope the news come out soon and there will be answer to every question!
I thought the Facebook page is just by someone not the channel? I am not sure on that since I don't read Thai. If they want opinions that way, it is wasted. Too many fans want different girls. Besides, they already know who they want. No sense of making it worst on the fans. They might put Matt picture out there to let people get used to her as the n'ek little by little instead of just say it is her right away.

As I have mentioned, Matt never have her name attached to a lakorn and not be in it. She just one of those where not a lot cares if she gets the role or not lol. The Channel is not stupid. They could have market the lakorn with bigger names, like Kim or Bella, someone within the very popular girls. Matt is just average in terms of being famous. Why would they waste their time putting her name out with the drama. To lure people in? What people lol.

JoKer2k17

sarNie Egg
I'm new and still learning about the Thai Entertainment world.

There are some terms I don't understand and if someone can help me with that I would greatly appreciate it. One of the terms I can think of, at the top of my head, is the word 'elder', who does this word refer to? Is it the managers? The producers? I see it written a lot and hear it a lot, and I have always been curious as to who does the word refer to when they say something that. An example could be "wait for the elders to make the decision" or something like that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm new and still learning about the Thai Entertainment world.

There are some terms I don't understand and if someone can help me with that I would greatly appreciate it. One of the terms I can think of, at the top of my head, is the word 'elder', who does this word refer to? Is it the managers? The producers? I see it written a lot and hear it a lot, and I have always been curious as to who does the word refer to when they say something that. An example could be "wait for the elders to make the decision" or something like that.
Elders are TPTB, pretty much the one in charge.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I thought the Facebook page is just by someone not the channel? I am not sure on that since I don't read Thai. If they want opinions that way, it is wasted. Too many fans want different girls. Besides, they already know who they want. No sense of making it worst on the fans. They might put Matt picture out there to let people get used to her as the n'ek little by little instead of just say it is her right away.

As I have mentioned, Matt never have her name attached to a lakorn and not be in it. She just one of those where not a lot cares if she gets the role or not lol. The Channel is not stupid. They could have market the lakorn with bigger names, like Kim or Bella, someone within the very popular girls. Matt is just average in terms of being famous. Why would they waste their time putting her name out with the drama. To lure people in? What people lol.
Yeah, that's why I believe Matt will get the cake has ha! Maybe just like what you said that they want fans to get used to Matt is the nang'ek! Lol, I just don't think it's a good idea to put Yaya, Kim pictures in the first poster because they should know that these two girls have lots of fans and if this role is not mean for both of them, there will be fan war and the real nang'ek will get lots of negative comments! They shouldn't use other actresses' fame and popularity to attach more fan, to me it's just not right!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This whole "who should be the heroine" game is annoying af ! lol. Just announce it and be done with it all. This drama doesn't need the hype, it already has it for the mere fact it's a remake of a highly popular Korean drama and will have Nadech in the lead. As much as everyone swooned over Do Min Joo, the heart of the show was Cheon Song Yi. I wouldn't be surprised if people are lobbying for the role though.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
This whole "who should be the heroine" game is annoying af ! lol. Just announce it and be done with it all. This drama doesn't need the hype, it already has it for the mere fact it's a remake of a highly popular Korean drama and will have Nadech in the lead. As much as everyone swooned over Do Min Joo, the heart of the show was Cheon Song Yi. I wouldn't be surprised if people are lobbying for the role though.
Agree!!!!! This whole guessing game is super annoying! Just tell the main lead and that's it! Use other people's fame and popularity to get attention is not a good move!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lets be honest all this noise beforehand doesn't matter cause once the cast is signed on then that's it . Fans will whine for x period of time but then pictures/teasers etc start circulating and they all of a sudden forget what their initial complaints were all about lol. The only fans I'll side-eye for suggesting their fave actress is Yaya, y'all already have two back-to-back dramas, give it a break already.

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek can be anyone as long as she has that 'Choen Songyi' attitude ... as for p'ek, Nadech can be my 'alien' <3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lets be honest all this noise beforehand doesn't matter cause once the cast is signed on then that's it . Fans will whine for x period of time but then pictures/teasers etc start circulating and they all of a sudden forget what their initial complaints were all about lol. The only fans I'll side-eye for suggesting their fave actress is Yaya, y'all already have two back-to-back dramas, give it a break already.
Lol that's what I thought. If Yaya and Na didn't have the two lakorns it makes sense to want them in this. But come on, sharing is caring lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol that's what I thought. If Yaya and Na didn't have the two lakorns it makes sense to want them in this. But come on, sharing is caring lol
I told you I feel ch3 elders don't want Matt. Reason why they take so long. Maybe they wanted one of those lom gang girls and since kim and yaya came out to deny, now they are in a dilema. In my opinion they want to cast yaya but wait and see

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
On paper Matt makes complete sense to enact Cheon Song Yi but like @sasuke06 has said who exactly brought her name up in the first place and do they have a strong influence to cast her in this ?. Kim could be the safer option for the fact that she's not only worked with Nadech before but they've been able to deliver numbers too, there's potential to go for something safer than all out brand new.

This whole speculation of casting is annoying BUT it's making me think about how industries work lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 I think you hit the point! I also think that their top two choice actresses are Matt and Kim, but since this drama nang'ek has to be older than pra'ek, ch3 doesn't want to choose Kim because it mean that Kim's look is older than Nadech while she is younger than Nadech. On the other hand, Matt is older than him in term of look and age! Thats why she has high chance. To be honest, if chompoo is not pregnant, she will be perfect for this role because she has the skill, look, fashion taste, and most importantly she is a superstar and much more popular compare to Matt!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It has been a while ago when I watched something on how they cast the leads. I don't know if it has been changed to a different methods. But after I saw the clip, I said to myself that's It? Lol

They have the pictures of who they have in mind already. They lay out the pictures of about 6 n'eks and the same amount guys. They would look at the pictures and go over it carefully to see if they are compatible. It is not a hard process lol. In this case they already chose Nadech. So, they only have to choose the n'ek. And with this big of a project they will give first look to their top promoted girls, which Matt is part of it.

Now with Matt and the channel, she is different in the sense, she isn't all that popular but keeps on getting work. I mean, her first lakorn as n'ek the rating pretty much never went past 1. That is super low. But even back then, they keep on giving her roles here and there. If they demoted her or dropped her it would made sense but the elders for some reason believe in her whether her lakorn has good rating or not or no koojins to work with.

Now, why I think they believe in Matt in her skills rather then popularity is, I tend to go back to her withdrawal from the lakorn that donut was producing. She just got done with FLF and that lakorn took a lot from her. The fitting for donut's lakorn started and all (not sure if they shot any scenes yet). She went to the boss and told him she's not ready for the twin lakorn and felt like she can't do it. Now, the boss could have said, too bad I casted you and that's it. Instead, he said, if you can't do it then who can? Coming from the top, that's a believe in her talent. He could have put her to the side since she wanted out from the lakorn they originally casted her, instead he turned around and gave her Muen Kon La Fak Pha. Stars may not have all the power to be in a lakorn or not but with Thai industry if you are in long enough and the elders know you in a sense then your credibility with them might help.

As for her getting this role (if it's her) they probably already have a few girls in mind once they picked Nadech. And lookwise, acting wise Matt is the best choice. Popularity wise and buzz wise, Kim is a better fit. If they go with Matt then they have popularity second to talent and compatibility. The business aspect of it though makes little sense. But in terms of keeping the young guy older girl then it does lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It has been a while ago when I watched something on how they cast the leads. I don't know if it has been changed to a different methods. But after I saw the clip, I said to myself that's It? Lol

They have the pictures of who they have in mind already. They lay out the pictures of about 6 n'eks and the same amount guys. They would look at the pictures and go over it carefully to see if they are compatible. It is not a hard process lol. In this case they already chose Nadech. So, they only have to choose the n'ek. And with this big of a project they will give first look to their top promoted girls, which Matt is part of it.

Now with Matt and the channel, she is different in the sense, she isn't all that popular but keeps on getting work. I mean, her first lakorn as n'ek the rating pretty much never went past 1. That is super low. But even back then, they keep on giving her roles here and there. If they demoted her or dropped her it would made sense but the elders for some reason believe in her whether her lakorn has good rating or not or no koojins to work with.

Now, why I think they believe in Matt in her skills rather then popularity is, I tend to go back to her withdrawal from the lakorn that donut was producing. She just got done with FLF and that lakorn took a lot from her. The fitting for donut's lakorn started and all (not sure if they shot any scenes yet). She went to the boss and told him she's not ready for the twin lakorn and felt like she can't do it. Now, the boss could have said, too bad I casted you and that's it. Instead, he said, if you can't do it then who can? Coming from the top, that's a believe in her talent. He could have put her to the side since she wanted out from the lakorn they originally casted her, instead he turned around and gave her Muen Kon La Fak Pha. Stars may not have all the power to be in a lakorn or not but with Thai industry if you are in long enough and the elders know you in a sense then your credibility with them might help.

As for her getting this role (if it's her) they probably already have a few girls in mind once they picked Nadech. And lookwise, acting wise Matt is the best choice. Popularity wise and buzz wise, Kim is a better fit. If they go with Matt then they have popularity second to talent and compatibility. The business aspect of it though makes little sense. But in terms of keeping the young guy older girl then it does lol.
I think acting wise, Kim is not far from matt consider she enter this industry 4 years late than Matt, (Matt first Lakorn was in 2006 and Kim first Lakorn was in 2010). Matt wasn't so popular back then until she become koojin with Great! Ch3 promote her more base on her popularity with her koojin! I personally think Matt is a good actress, but she's not best of the best same with Kim and Yaya! There are still rooms for them to improve!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think acting wise, Kim is not far from matt consider she enter this industry 4 years late than Matt, (Matt first Lakorn was in 2006 and Kim first Lakorn was in 2010). Matt wasn't so popular back then until she become koojin with Great! Ch3 promote her more base on her popularity with her koojin! I personally think Matt is a good actress, but she's not best of the best same with Kim and Yaya! There are still rooms for them to improve!
I disagree on acting skills because Matt is more seasoned than Yaya and Kim. But Yaya has improved more with KC then her previous lakorns. Matt koojin with Great as a fan is a joke. I am still confused as to why they are lol. In following Matt all throughout her career her pairing with Great might slightly help her but she never depend on it to keep her.

Matt has been in the industry a few years more than the youngsters but if she is not a good actress it doesn't matter, then she would still be bad *cough* Smart lol

Everybody needs improvement but I think Matt is better (But we are fans so we are going to agree to disagree here). Though, as far as who looks more n'ek. I give it to the other girls. It takes a little of getting used to Matt as n'ek because she doesn't have that conventional look of a n'ek. The girl always look mean, even Andrew said he was afraid to talk to her when they first shoot their lakorn cause she looks mean lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I disagree on acting skills because Matt is more seasoned than Yaya and Kim. But Yaya has improved more with KC then her previous lakorns. Matt koojin with Great as a fan is a joke. I am still confused as to why they are lol. In following Matt all throughout her career her pairing with Great might slightly help her but she never depend on it to keep her.

Matt has been in the industry a few years more than the youngsters but if she is not a good actress it doesn't matter, then she would still be bad *cough* Smart lol

Everybody needs improvement but I think Matt is better (But we are fans so we are going to agree to disagree here). Though, as far as who looks more n'ek. I give it to the other girls. It takes a little of getting used to Matt as n'ek because she doesn't have that conventional look of a n'ek. The girl always look mean, even Andrew said he was afraid to talk to her when they first shoot their lakorn cause she looks mean lol
I agree that Matt is better than Kim and Yaya but the gap (difference) is not big. Matt has more experiences than these two girl, and most importantly she get different roles in almost every Lakorn she is in with different pra'ek, while Kim and Yaya sometimes stuck in the similar roles and storylines, and same pairing. One they give Yaya a different role (like in KC), many people admire her! I think it is ch3 intention to give some actress the same role and it's not good for them! I agree that Matt fit this role because her acting is good, but I mean not only her that can be the best nang'ek in here! About koojin, I don't support it too, I think mildly promote them is fine, but not in every single events. And reporters still and keep asking about this koojin and koo jing stuff! I think it a little annoy for me as well!