❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One thing I'm pretty adamant about is not casting someone younger than Nadech opposite him. That's one aspect Thailand better keep in mind.
Watch they will change it and make it their own and get someone looking like a teenager. I think that's what make the drama cute was her always thinking he is younger than her.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Watch they will change it and make it their own and get someone looking like a teenager. I think that's what make the drama cute was her always thinking he is younger than her.
I'll be so annoyed, take this perfect opportunity and have a older-younger heroine/hero dynamic. Lord knows we can do with more drama's where older actresses are seen opposite younger ones.

- Maybe they should hold out for Chompoo, they do look cute together (this was back when he was younger too, now his grown into himself so his hotter):
A9431295-34.jpg 0.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chomp would have been the best for the role honestly. She is older but would look amazing with Nadech and the older girl and younger guy would be obvious and cute. Yup, don't want them to change that part. We have way too many younger girls and older men. Why can't older woman eat some young grass? We like it once in A while lol

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Chomp would have been the best for honestly. She is older but would look amazing with Nadech and the older girl and younger guy would be obvious and cute. Yup, don't want them to change that part. We have way too many younger girls and older men. Why can't older woman eat some young grass? We like it once in A while lol
True. Lol. It's alright because a lot of those veteran actors and actresses are not "old" looking. When Ken P and Janie starred in Raeng Ngao together I had no idea he was 10 years younger than her! I thought they look around the same. Although I had to admit there were parts in the lakorn where Janie looked older than Ken P! Anyways sorry I didn't mean to change the topic! Moving on...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Does a lot of FCs have a problem with Mai or something? I only know she had problems with P'A. People see her as a threat??

P

PrincessKarina

Yep Mai Davila. I know she's very popular but I also don't hear people talk about her a lot.
I used to like her but uh after hearing many negatives rumors about her (not that I believe or not) I just lost interest in her...she can always change my mind... Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Wait K'Nong has given an interview on this project? I thought she hasn't said anything so far and that the news has only come from news site and the actors. Which is why I thought it was leaked before hand. If she hasn't talked about it then can't blame her that someone leaked it before she was ready to talk about it.

Mai for sure would cause a huge melt down. There was already one when there was only a rumor of her and Nadech in Sera Darul. So much so that reporters asked how she felt that Nadech's fan club "anti" her so much lol.

I agree Chom was the best pick. She's a bit weak at drama but she's decent doing comedy and for sure she fits the profile the best.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wait K'Nong has given an interview on this project? I thought she hasn't said anything so far and that the news has only come from news site and the actors. Which is why I thought it was leaked before hand. If she hasn't talked about it then can't blame her that someone leaked it before she was ready to talk about it.

Mai for sure would cause a huge melt down. There was already one when there was only a rumor of her and Nadech in Sera Darul. So much so that reporters asked how she felt that Nadech's fan club "anti" her so much lol.

I agree Chom was the best pick. She's a bit weak at drama but she's decent doing comedy and for sure she fits the profile the best.
Yup, remembered the sera Darul rumor. That was when I realized if Mai is ever cast with Nadech fandom war is going to be ugly. It was just a rumor and it was at high pitch imagine when it is for real.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup, remembered the sera Darul rumor. That was when I realized if Mai is ever cast with Nadech fandom war is going to be ugly. It was just a rumor and it was at high pitch imagine when it is for real.
Now I want to see Mai star with Nadech just to see all the fan war. Lol

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Nooooo! Why remake this drama!? As much as I enjoy Nadech's acting, Kim Soo Hyun was just too good playing the role I don't think anyone will be able to express that same vibe.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly Ann is too old. Didn't like Mark and Anne. I need to look up that rumor

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah, she doesn't aged well!
Uh I think Ann T is aging ok. She could of aged worse than that for her age right now. Lol but she will not suit that role. Maybe an actress born in the mid to late 80's!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Uh I think Ann T is aging ok. She could of aged worse than that for her age right now. Lol but she will not suit that role. Maybe an actress born in the mid to late 80's!
Joy sirilak and Ann t are about the same age, but joy seem to aged better than Ann! When she was in ARO, she even look slightly older than peter! Not to mention Nadech! Sorry guy, I just run out of idea in this guessing game! :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Joy sirilak and Ann t are about the same age, but joy seem to aged better than Ann! When she was in ARO, she even look slightly older than peter! Not to mention Nadech! Sorry guy, I just run out of idea in this guessing game! :facepalm:
I'm just not a fan of Joy or Peter so I don't really know how they are aging. It's all good. Lol.