❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks everyone for your responses..I really hope this lakorn will be her breakthrough role in terms of popularity. Shes a great actress and my fav so far along with Yaya :)
I'm waiting for Matt to change my mind. Up to date I am not a fan of her. There are many reasons and such as everyone mentioned above. But I always have an open mind! I hope this lakorn does her justice and give her the shine she deserves for those who love her! Good luck! :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am so into aliens lol but somehow the pek alien in the original drama didn't impress me at all hopefully the new pek alien Nadech will. As for Matt I have only seen a few minutes of one clip of one of her lakorns with Great so I don't have any comment about her acting. Hopefully with Nadech in this lakorn I could watch more of her acting & decide from there.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
The only lakorn I've adore Matt was the one with JamesMa.

Feel sorry and disappoint for the one with Andrew (the story I really enjoyed in the old version). Not her nor Andrew faults, my blame goes to the director who created the mess of the story line. She did one to Sami that made me gave her a thumb down! those two lakorns she remade were my favorite ones and I still love the old version story lines. This is just my thoughts, Peace!

Hope this lakorn with Nadech will bring her shine again (in my heart).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
https://twitter.com/mattperanee/status/872116196761452544

We can call it a confirmation from Matt. Actually, she is very active in twitter when her lakorn MKLFF is on air like today which is the final episode.
One of her fan ask her: "so after this lakorn, of who will you be the next girl friend?"
Matt replied her: " I will be Do manager 's girlfriend".

Admin, you can definitely tag Nadech & Matt lol!
Matt is too cute! Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finally she confirmed it. I have never follow any of Nadech's lakorn this will be the first. Now excited to see pics of them together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, when I am watching Matt's lakorn I tend to notice her more. Andrew is unique cause he was a bit different in MKLFF. But if Matt is wearing some tight clothing and her butt is obvious. I'm sorry even a buff up shirtless Nadech can't compete with it. No pra'ek is going to win competeting with that particular "asset" of hers lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aum as sexy as she is does not have Matt's butt lol. Nadech is good looking, not saying that he is not. But for a few of us Matt's fans when I am talking about her butt they all know what I am talking about. Nothing against the actor it is more about her behind lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
https://twitter.com/mattperanee/status/872116196761452544

We can call it a confirmation from Matt. Actually, she is very active in twitter when her lakorn MKLFF is on air like today which is the final episode.
One of her fan ask her: "so after this lakorn, of who will you be the next girl friend?"
Matt replied her: " I will be Do manager 's girlfriend".

Admin, you can definitely tag Nadech & Matt lol!
I saw the tweet and chose the translate to Thai option and it confused me even more lol :
Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 2.59.45 AM.png
- After MKLFF I'm dying for Matt to be in a rom-com. Thank God this is happening !.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Read all the tweet after Matt's anouncement is quite funny, everybody ask her if it is a joke? Can they be happy or what? Since everybody wait since so long.
The struggle is real ! lol. I just think people/fans feel like it was unexpected that the role would land with her so we're all hesitant but at the same time hyped too.
Have there been any rumors for the supporting cast ?. Or is it just strictly the main leads ?

You can never go wrong with a man in uniform ! Nadech should just live in those clothes lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they can't even say who the n'ek they probably won't even touch the supporting cast right now. But since this is a big project they will try to get the best. If Nok can get all the ones that used to be pranang in one lakorn and her company isn't all that then broadcast should get some good folks

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seeing Matt's name on there is a bit surreal and funny at the same time.

@LyLy: MKLFF has so so much potential but as I have followed Nok's works cause she cast Matt in more of them than any actress...she loves to ruined something good lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I have only finished two lakorns of Nadech w/ Yaya. His other lakorns was just not interesting enough to keep me watching. He's a decent actor which I hope Matt or this lakorn will challenge him to be a better actor.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Seeing Matt's name on there is a bit surreal and funny at the same time.

@LyLy: MKLFF has so so much potential but as I have followed Nok's works cause she cast Matt in more of them than any actress...she loves to ruined something good lol
Matt has always given us hits about this lakorn in her funny posts. Lol. Wonder when the media will interview her about this.