❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol I kinda wanted it before this airs
Just to clarify my stance, I want this filmed before Nakee 2 and then it's up to Channel 3 for when they plan to air/release either projects.(I don't really care when but as long as this airs next year lol)
From my standpoint I want this project to start filming already just so it gives way for Matt to pick other projects since she's specifically waiting for this one to happen. No matter which way you look at it Nadech has a solid line-up though with Crown Princess, YWCFTS & Nakee 2.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE and ADORE Matt so much. I'm not really a Nadech fan, but I'm not a hater either. Will def be tuning into this one if it gets subbed.

Anyone know the storyline tho? I didn't read this whole thread so idk what it is about.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt has been gone what feels like months. Then again Nadech is pretty busy himself. It is nice to see her going to visit her dad's country every year. Maybe by September we will see something if not I want Matt to at least accept something while she waits.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I probably should be in the Nakee 2 thread asking this but I can't be bothered to sift through the comments and whatnot, when is that production planning to start filming ?. I'm wondering because if it's soon then that means this will yet again be put on the back-burner.
I feel you @byebye even though MKLFF aired this year but now that I think about it Matt hasn't been on a shooting set since like March (I think that's when filming wrapped-up). Happy that she's on a break & rejuvenating, I'm loving the pics on her IG (kind of makes me want to visit Norway someday)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was thinking Matt should take on another project for now, who knows when this will start filming especially since Na is so busy all the time. If they dont start filming within this year or maybe early next year Matt might not have a lakorn for 2018. I heard P'Off will only need about 2 months for Nakee 2 though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's still a 2 month wait...if Nadech is taking on another project then Matt should too. Since she said, she has passed up on a few lakorns already waiting for this project to start...but if it keeps on delaying then she should reconsider.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm going to assume that those 2 months don't include workshops ?.
I hope when Matt comes back she's allowed to take up another project, she did say she had to check in with P'Nong but if Nadech is able to do Nakee2 then I don't see why she can't do something else as well.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Unless they start filming while Nadech is still in the workshop and slow down during filming of Nakee 2. I think its possible for her to take on another lakorn, will they really need to film that many days per week too?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The Nakee 2 news threw me off so now I have no clue what's happening, my assumption was once Matt comes back they'd start workshops/shooting since Nadech would've tied up all his filmings/promotions requirements for Crown Princess/LLSR.
Nadech can always juggle the two filming schedules, I just wonder what that'll do for him performance wise & if his done any prep work for this e.g. watched the drama.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
From what I have seen, Nadech always films 2 projects at the same time. He either films 2 lakorn or 1 lakorn +1 movie. Therefore, him doing Nakee2 movie is not exptected to affect his filming of this lakorn.

BTW he has just gone off on a vacation with his family but I think its just for few days. They might start preparing for the lakorn once hes back from vacation.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
In my mind movies take precedent over drama's but Thailand probably functions differently where both can simultaneously be filmed without a hitch. Plus plans can always change, we'll have to wait & see with this one.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Well I don't know if this is a sign but the latest sighting of Matt she was at a cafe with a stylist (giddie), whether it was work related or not remains to be seen.

Last edited: