❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Oh elegant place and a red carpet. !!! But uh— somebody throw matt a new gown please.. what is she wearing??? The color is not flattering

Love those stairs though lol :p where Na???
He was there as well but for this portion his scenes are only with Matt.

As for the dress I don't mind it so much, it's probably the most Thai thing we've come across so far in the styling department lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt lost some weight cause her face is slender than it ever was...And mainly they want her to look like the k version n'ek as possible. When I saw her face in the pic with Oum Smith I now see why she probably had to slim down. It is a bummer to me that they are trying too hard to copy the k version.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Isn't Matt styled by Vera Salon in this lakorn? The outfits during the fitting and the initial shooting were pretty much okay.

As for the dress I don't mind it so much, it's probably the most Thai thing we've come across so far in the styling department lol.
I just have to agree, tho. lol But her styling in FLF was much better.

Matt lost some weight cause her face is slender than it ever was...And mainly they want her to look like the k version n'ek as possible. When I saw her face in the pic with Oum Smith I now see why she probably had to slim down. It is a bummer to me that they are trying too hard to copy the k version.
Her face still looked small during the 48th anniversary, tho. Well I guess, it's the hairstyle. Though I really like the not-so-skinny Matt. She's already slim enough before she lost weight. I first saw her in MKLFF and she already resembles Jun Ji Hyun with her acting style even in old lakorns and of course, her pretty face.

They should've at least changed Nadech's outfits. Like seriously, even the sweaters, it's soooo Do Min Joon.

twister02

M♥K
I do have to agree with most of everyone here that wished they should have incorporated less of the Korean vibe. This is indeed going to be the Thai version, so there should have been more Thai vibe. I am kind of nervous that they will copy too much from the Korean version and ruin the lakorn.
Blame it on the Korean side. They're too protective and wants to go by the book. :rolleyes: Even in the PH version, the outfits are so Korean-ish especially on the male lead. In a tropical country like Philippines, you only see men in suit or blazers if they will attend special occasions or working in an air-condition room not teachers :lol:

Anyway, did they really filmed on an actual cruise ship? wow!

I'm excited for this and how would Matt do her own version. :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Oh I was hoping for pictures 55

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Blame it on the Korean side. They're too protective and wants to go by the book. :rolleyes: Even in the PH version, the outfits are so Korean-ish especially on the male lead. In a tropical country like Philippines, you only see men in suit or blazers if they will attend special occasions or working in an air-condition room not teachers :lol:

Anyway, did they really filmed on an actual cruise ship? wow!

I'm excited for this and how would Matt do her own version. :)

It's partly on the production side, too. They have this idea that the character is defined by what he/she looks like (how they dress up). Though it's not really applicable to other countries. I don't really agree with coats and suits too. lol

Omg that posing scene. That's really something to look forward to. Haha. Do it the Matt way. :cheer: She was younger when she did this. I'm excited to see her being extra again this time.
1404050702-1403973717-o_1404187960.gif

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It's partly on the production side, too. They have this idea that the character is defined by what he/she looks like (how they dress up). Though it's not really applicable to other countries. I don't really agree with coats and suits too. lol

Omg that posing scene. That's really something to look forward to. Haha. Do it the Matt way. :cheer: She was younger when she did this. I'm excited to see her being extra again this time.
View attachment 12085

Some actors are just natural when it comes to certain character personality. In my opinion, Matt is one of those (maybe not that much yet, but on par) actors that can really bring that sassiness, aggressiveness, and sexiness into one tunnel. With a good script, I think she might be on my list of top 3 favorite nangek.

Do you guys think there will a Thai version of Descendants of the Sun too?

twister02

M♥K
@ImQueen DOTS has a weak script (sorry for the fans) so if the Thai ent wants to remake it, they can and it will not be that hard (story-wise) but it will not happen sooner. Maybe depends on who will get it because there might be a chance that Ananda's production might be interested in that and not CH3 or they'll assess first the reception for MLFTS remake.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@ImQueen DOTS has a weak script (sorry for the fans) so if the Thai ent wants to remake it, they can and it will not be that hard (story-wise) but it will not happen sooner. Maybe depends on who will get it because there might be a chance that Ananda's production might be interested in that and not CH3 or they'll assess first the reception for MLFTS remake.
OT: Agreed! There's a pattern with Kim Eun Sook's drama's, they're all hits due to the cast hard carrying her weak scripts. I do think Channel 3 will see how this turns out first before purchasing anymore content from abroad.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Some actors are just natural when it comes to certain character personality. In my opinion, Matt is one of those (maybe not that much yet, but on par) actors that can really bring that sassiness, aggressiveness, and sexiness into one tunnel. With a good script, I think she might be on my list of top 3 favorite nangek.

Do you guys think there will a Thai version of Descendants of the Sun too?
She is already that great. I never really knew her when I first started watching her. But what made her different from others is that her acting style is different for every character she has portrayed. Even the crying sometimes is different. She even made me forget the nang'ek I once liked.

If she's told to act like JJH, she could even do it. ;) But knowing her, she always goes beyond my expectation.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They both look great from those HD pics! :love: are they not allowed to be seen in one pic? lol I wanna see them in one photo as their characters in this remake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

View attachment 12085
Hahaha. It's that scene again.

Yeah to me when I see coats and jackets in a Thai lakorn I'm immediately turned off. Haha. It's not very Thai-like. I like my Thai lakorns in the cool tropical weather that it is. Haha.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I like DOTS, but I don't think it is a good idea for Thai to adapt this one. It may be good in Korea because Koreans enjoy this kind of plot. Thai people on the other hand don't usually watch this kind of plot.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. It's that scene again.

Yeah to me when I see coats and jackets in a Thai lakorn I'm immediately turned off. Haha. It's not very Thai-like. I like my Thai lakorns in the cool tropical weather that it is. Haha.
Like, seriously, the sun is so hot and then you'll see them wearing such clothes. lol

Is this today? I hope they keep it up with this pace, they'll be shooting more and more scenes.