❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

poobae91

sarNie Adult
So far, I thought both of Matt and Na's acting is good. I didn't even finish the Korean version because it seemed slow to me but I'm excited for this one for some reason. Overall, I'm still bothered by Nadech's hair and both the lead's wardrobe in the modern time. Nadech looks good in his traditional attire.

bit

sarNie Adult
I can never correlate Thai Nielsen rating with online viewers they had, very odd, some lakorn can have high rating yet low online views and some can have high online view yet terrible rating. The online is geofence to Thai only that is.

I think some might not realize this debuted already, its been very long in production general people forgotten about it. Let see what next week will bring after all the buzz.

Like some said, people might not like the remake that copies almost everything. They should be given leeway to make it more of their own. Some remake take the storyline yet tell it in a different way.

For Nadech, this debut is low. I thought he can get better audience. Matt is Matt, I don’t think she care either way.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I can never correlate Thai Nielsen rating with online viewers they had, very odd, some lakorn can have high rating yet low online views and some can have high online view yet terrible rating. The online is geofence to Thai only that is.

I think some might not realize this debuted already, its been very long in production general people forgotten about it. Let see what next week will bring after all the buzz.

Like some said, people might not like the remake that copies almost everything. They should be given leeway to make it more of their own. Some remake take the storyline yet tell it in a different way.

For Nadech, this debut is low. I thought he can get better audience. Matt is Matt, I don’t think she care either way.
Yeah, I kept seeing Nielsen ratings fluctuate from the True ID. I noticed that this 1st episode has higher True ID ratings than some of ch3 lakorns that first aired. Their ratings are pretty confusing. Oh well, whatever, as long this is good, we’ll watch it.
It’s funny/odd that this was tending at #1, but ratings are low.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Personally i feel like this type of modern lakorn is different in what ch3 has done. I don’t watch much lakorns nowadays but usually when its a modern and one of the lead is rich, its always the same couple of mansions that we’ve seen so many times and the apartments have never been this high quality. I get its cause they’re copying the Korean one but its nice to see different settings for a lakorn and for it to have a different vibe. I don’t know about OneHD but if its like this I want to watch.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
With Thai audiences, it doesn’t matter if the production is good or not, as long as that lakorn has some slapping going on, they’ll watch it. Lol
That lakorn “In Family We Trust” broadcast by ch One 31. That series has everything from great cast, production, to great storyline. It won so many awards, but at that time, the ratings wasn’t all that high.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
With Thai audiences, it doesn’t matter if the production is good or not, as long as that lakorn has some slapping going on, they’ll watch it. Lol
That lakorn “In Family We Trust” broadcast by ch One 31. That series has everything from great cast, production, to great storyline. It won so many awards, but at that time, the ratings wasn’t all that high.
Wow I should really watch it then. And that’s true.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
I know that they’re like copying 90% or w.e. But man i wish they added a little bit of their own twist to it. Right now Nadech is stiff at playing stiff?? If that makes sense... but hopefully it will get better as he loosens up through out.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Nice. I am fond of Family KDrama series. I haven't tried Thai yet, although I have been watching lakorns already.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes in family we trust is very good, if they were not speaking Thai you wouldn’t believe in its a Thai lakorn.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I just finished Project S Series and thought that series was phenomenal, will have to try In Family We Trust next! I tried very very hard to watch this for Nadech but I'm just not feeling it. I didn't even like the Korean one so to think I would like this is... all I have to say right now it...Thailand needs new writers and new concepts.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Thailand going to do another remake they should stay clear from one where you can't do much to make it your own. Seriously, with a big production some Chinese web dramas looked more advanced. I will continue to see how it goes. Nadech and Matt is fine individually (look-wise) but I still don't feel the spark yet. It's more just like two people acting together and having a hard time translating it beyond that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm kinda excited to see how their chemistry will flourish. Am I that only one who's actually watching this whole-heartedly? Haha.
Me too. Right now I’m not bothered at all with their lack of romantic chemistry because their characters don’t even like each other like that yet. I’m very satisfied with their comedic chemistry together so far though. Their scenes together are funny and keep me interested. I think once they start to like each other, I will start to focus on the romantic chemistry more. Hopefully it will be good enough for me!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm kinda excited to see how their chemistry will flourish. Am I that only one who's actually watching this whole-heartedly? Haha.
Where’s your Phatcap for the first episode? Lol
Girl this new format is throwing me off! Haha. I'd be posting and liking comments then all of a sudden "Error!" Haha.
I'll do my PhatCaps on the next episode when I get my PhatLife back together.