❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I love this scene too much. I decided to make it happen! LOL :p Seriously, the amount of ownership that Thian makes on Muey is unbelievable! lol. He needs to own it, and soon will really own it! :p

Aaaahhhh love it! The way the music plays and goes with their walk. I like the Scene before this where he tells her their going out and she’s like where and he’s like don’t ask just follow. If your not going by the time I count to three. I just love that part I’m like are you talking to your wife or your kid. Haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Aaaahhhh love it! The way the music plays and goes with their walk. I like the Scene before this where he tells her their going out and she’s like where and he’s like don’t ask just follow. If your not going by the time I count to three. I just love that part I’m like are you talking to your wife or your kid. Haha
He was demanding there.. I wonder what he would have done if she didn’t stand up right away lol maybe carry her to car again lol :p

montha91

He was demanding there.. I wonder what he would have done if she didn’t stand up right away lol maybe carry her to car again lol :p
I wouldn’t doubt it lol he would carry her like a baby again...I wouldn’t mind seeing that

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
No it’s us rewatching the video nonstop
lol. perhaps that a fact. lol. but I gathered the data from Twitter, and its got hundreds of retweets. lmfao. thai fans are true hardcore perverts lol. and i swear, so many indonesia to Muslims are srsly addicted to this lakorn as well. I was thinking muslims are conservative, but damn when it comes to lakorn fin scenes (R+romance), they do not hold back one bit! LOL.:pancarta::pancarta:

montha91

lol. perhaps that a fact. lol. but I gathered the data from Twitter, and its got hundreds of retweets. lmfao. thai fans are true hardcore perverts lol. and i swear, so many indonesia to Muslims are srsly addicted to this lakorn as well. I was thinking muslims are conservative, but damn when it comes to lakorn fin scenes (R+romance), they do not hold back one bit! LOL.:pancarta::pancarta:
The way I laughed at this comment. I’m gonna continue watching that fin scene. It’s too damn cute. Like Tian was so in love and he can’t deny it. Bak kaeng maaak yahk dtop hai sathi noy

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Closet pervert lmao they just love to FIN

montha91

The fact that it wasn’t even a Rscene it was just him cuddling with her giving her body heat :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Their actual bed scene he better cuddle her like that with some smooches to the forehead and cheek.