❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

V tarika

sarNie Egg
It seems from mew’s hairstyle that this was filmed very recently... she doesn’t have her bangs / fringe any more like in current episodes and this video with the twins looks like her current hair style. I m wondering if they decided to re film some parts based on the viewership before episode 8 (As it wasn’t as high). And also, it seems the episodes were changed from 16 to 15. Maybe they decided to release some sneaks to keep the viewership high and excited. Just my thoughts ...
Maybe she changed her hairstyle coz there a clip of their wedding and some pictures where they sit on a bycycle and another one where she gives food for monks
And also Mark said that ending is different from novel so I guess she will go America to continue her studies which is right (this the part where I hate novel thian most because his selfishness. Drama thian is much caring and less selfish). So there is possible to they show a leap.

ys2228

sarNie Egg
It seems from mew’s hairstyle that this was filmed very recently... she doesn’t have her bangs / fringe any more like in current episodes and this video with the twins looks like her current hair style. I m wondering if they decided to re film some parts based on the viewership before episode 8 (As it wasn’t as high). And also, it seems the episodes were changed from 16 to 15. Maybe they decided to release some sneaks to keep the viewership high and excited. Just my thoughts ...

I ever saw bts photo (last year). Muey hair w/o bangs..
Spoiler..hehe..

81095672_543343696531729_4815779479592220763_n.jpg

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Maybe she changed her hairstyle coz there a clip of their wedding and some pictures where they sit on a bycycle and another one where she gives food for monks
And also Mark said that ending is different from novel so I guess she will go America to continue her studies which is right (this the part where I hate novel thian most because his selfishness. Drama thian is much caring and less selfish). So there is possible to they show a leap.
Oh I could see that nod.

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I could totally see that happening and it actually a better ending! I would like her to get her master degree and put herself first.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
If they are really going to show her going to America and time lapse after she has gotten her degree, they should really make it into 16 episodes, even now it’s all too rushed with them cutting down the scenes short, I don’t want them to do that anymore once thian realises he is in love...
Either way I hope they release the uncut version in the DVD with English subtitles!
I will save my money to buy it regardless of how expensive it is!

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Does she have bangs in the wedding clips? I don’t remember and I can’t find the video :sad6:

also in the novel, didn’t Muey study for master degree in Thailand?

Last edited:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Honestly in the novel, I was mad that he didn’t let her go study abroad. He was such a jerk he didn’t let her do what she wanted but now seeing the lakorn I don’t want her to go lmao I’m like don’t leave Tian for 2 to 3 years he’s such a softy he’s too sweet for you to leave him.

montha91

Does she have bangs in the wedding clips? I don’t remember and I can’t find the video :sad6:

also in the novel, didn’t Muey study for master degree in Thailand?
No I don’t think she has bangs at the wedding

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Honestly in the novel, I was mad that he didn’t let her go study abroad. He was such a jerk he didn’t let her do what she wanted but now seeing the lakorn I don’t want her to go lmao I’m like don’t leave Tian for 2 to 3 years he’s such a softy he’s too sweet for you to leave him.
I so agree.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I think they are just showing their life after they are finally together. Remember in the novel, they fast foward a year later where Thein found out Muey was on birth control which is why they didn't have Heap and Haow yet. Then Thein finds her birth control and starts throwing them away in front of her before taking her to the room to make Heap and Haow. :aaaaa:babysw i want to see this part so badly!

montha91

I think they are just showing their life after they are finally together. Remember in the novel, they fast foward a year later where Thein found out Muey was on birth control which is why they didn't have Heap and Haow yet. Then Thein finds her birth control and starts throwing them away in front of her before taking her to the room to make Heap and Haow. :aaaaa:babysw i want to see this part so badly!
Omg they should add that part it’d be hella funny

montha91

As much as I don’t want her to go, I don’t think he won’t let her go lmao idk it’s making me think lol I see him contemplating before anything happens

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Completely forgot about that! Maybe that’s why she has no bangs. I hope they don’t skip that apart about the birth control pills and part Thien ask for doctor note :aaaaa:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I don’t want her to go, I don’t think he won’t let her go lmao idk it’s making me think lol I see him contemplating before anything happens
Haha you are so right.
there is no way Thien would let her go. It would drive him crazy if Muey was out of his sight.