❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lmao he went typing shortcuts on his laptop to typing nateerin cause he's worried about her :risas3:

Can't wait for that scenee
That part was so cute I want to see Tian like that like realizing he can’t have her away from him. He even told himself that he can’t with himself lmao

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
He had a lot of dirty thoughts lmao he held himself from sleeping with her many times that’s why when he talked with his brother he was like I’m waiting and nothing is happening at all
its time for him to manooh about her for once!
and make it extra dirty and spicy!!
hahahahaha

montha91

The last chapter of the novel I skipped some parts because it was too long. Now that I think about it, I should have included it haha

ys2228

sarNie Egg
We are quite greedy isnt it. We want almost all part in novel will be in drama.. but it left 5 more episode..kekekekeke
But I glad excident scene got in drama which there is no in novel..:angel10:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
We are quite greedy isnt it. We want almost all part in novel will be in drama.. but it left 5 more episode..kekekekeke
But I glad excident scene got in drama which there is no in novel..:angel10:
I believe one extra scene which is not in the novel is when they returned to the temple, am I right ?

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
The last chapter of the novel I skipped some parts because it was too long. Now that I think about it, I should have included it haha
there is more?? i even thought that the last few chapters were way longer than the ones before~
wish they will give us more episodes, i cant get enough of thian and muey

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Damn it guys I went back to read the ending and I screwed up the translation :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I must have been falling asleep while reading and typing.
that's okay sweetie! translating is hard and its ur translations that always get me through the week~
so thank u a lot for taking your time off to translate the novel for us
me loves u to the moon and back dearie!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::love::love::love:

montha91

that's okay sweetie! translating is hard and its ur translations that always get me through the week~
so thank u a lot for taking your time off to translate the novel for us
me loves u to the moon and back dearie!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::love::love::love:
You are too sweet. Thank you so much I have to go back and do some changes. Shake my head at myself

montha91

I corrected the last chapter (special chapter) of the novel. You ladies can go back and read it if you want. I apologize for my dumbness