❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

dramafreak98

sarNie Egg
Hi all, been a silent lurker for a long time finally decided to say something here just because this lakorn is the first lakorn that reeeally made me so much invested and last night's ep just :cheer::cheer::cheer:

anyway thanks so much for all the insights and thoughts that been shared here, really love spazzing and reading all of it! Especially @montha91 thanks so much for translating the novel!! Cant wait for tonight's episode!!

btw I just cant access muse and i dont know whyy, been dying to watch ep 10 with engsub:sad6: anyone experiencing the same?
They're updating the website, which is leading to some internal errors.

edit: I just realized other people responded lol

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Hi all, been a silent lurker for a long time finally decided to say something here just because this lakorn is the first lakorn that reeeally made me so much invested and last night's ep just :cheer::cheer::cheer:

anyway thanks so much for all the insights and thoughts that been shared here, really love spazzing and reading all of it! Especially @montha91 thanks so much for translating the novel!! Cant wait for tonight's episode!!

btw I just cant access muse and i dont know whyy, been dying to watch ep 10 with engsub:sad6: anyone experiencing the same?
yes, it said internal server error. I don't know how long we have to wait.. but I really can't wait to watch ep 10 :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I went back to read the chapter for today’s episode and man lakorn Tian didn’t have to fluff his hair to make it look messy to attract Muey like Novel Tian did. All lakorn Tian had to do was open the car door and peek a boo he melted her heart until she had to turn away killing all the damn viewers in one shot

montha91

idk too much about trueID... maybe @montha91 know more... I was just impressed that trueID reached over 110K views
I have no idea about trueID I thought you would know more about it lol I did read that it’s hard for the views for trueID to go that high but this lakorn made it happen.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I went back to read the chapter for today’s episode and man lakorn Tian didn’t have to fluff his hair to make it look messy to attract Muey like Novel Tian did. All lakorn Tian had to do was open the car door and peek a boo he melted her heart until she had to turn away killing all the damn viewers in one shot
Just the way he stared at her, how his expression changed from hard to soft..... eeeeeeps Mark nailed the whole look!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw people complaining that Thien ruined the whole romantic mood once they're back in his tent lol

I'm like this is Thien we're talking about, he teased her for so long what makes they think he'd stop teasing her once he acknowledged that he loves her?? It'd be so unrealistic if he'd go all romantic and soft towards her

montha91

i saw people complaining that Thien ruined the whole romantic mood once they're back in his tent lol

I'm like this is Thien we're talking about, he teased her for so long what makes they think he'd stop teasing her once he acknowledged that he loves her?? It'd be so unrealistic if he'd go all romantic and soft towards her
I’ve read that too. And I agree like why would he stop it makes him happy just teasing her. It’d be weird if he didn’t change his moods with her doing so makes it fun to watch haha