❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
she didnt really want to leave, but her auntie also told it was time for her to move on and continue on with her study. and she realized, that perhaps she was no longer needed in his life, only to realized that he was actually really in love with her. he fell in love with her, for a while, but hadn't confessed it to her. but then only when he realized, she was going to divorce her, he took real action. make her his wife HAHAHAAH :p

I think Thian in the drama loves Muey a lot. I think in the novel, Thian was more neutral all around, but in lakorn, I could feel Thian loving Muey a lot even when he doesn't ever really utter anything to her. I think he's naturally stuck up, a little, to everyone. But with Muey, it was easier to tease her cuz he knew she would be his or something. IDK LOL I hate him sometimes too, lol, not because he doesn't love her, but because he's so annoying sometimes. LOL :p :p
I know she didn’t want to leave you can tell she didn’t. Lol my point is I don’t think she’s a confusing character at all. She may be complicated due to her love for Tian but those are feelings she herself can’t even control. I think she knew all of that would come one day but didn’t know how to face it that’s just me though. And I do agree with you about Tian you can tell he loves her a lot like a lot lol just looking at him the way he stares at her trying to figure her out I love it when he does that and treats her differently. He smiles a lot around her. She makes him happy He just doesn’t see it until she was ready to leave him. I concur with you on that one

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
To those who complain about Muey characters because they really doesn't understand the whole plot since ep01. I've been re-watching previous ep again n again and feel that Muey should leave Thien for a year or two. This will help Thien to understand Muey feelings. There is a quote "Love doesn't mean getting someone, It means being happy in the happiness of the one we love". So this is what currently Muey doing. By wanting Thien be happy after she left him. The only thing that she oversee is Thien feeling which already sway towards her. In my opinion actually Thien like Muey since ep02, you can see he kind feel uneasy when 3 stooges flirting with Muey. Remember Muey rain tears, Thien feel uneasy after learnt Muey overheard his discussion with Mdm Sajee. Thien always back and forth showing his feeling. I feel that Muey already give him a lot of attention. She even cook for him, her love is selfless love. I really hope P'Ann sent Muey to study, at least we can see how Thien yearns for Muey. I even want him to drop all his work and become Muey househusband.
I don’t want him to drop all his work but do take some time to be with her. I agree he should yearn for her if he does let her go I still think he will he’s too nice he’s more nice than novel Tian. Haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Do you guys really think Muey will go study abroad? I’m not feeling it. I don’t know if they would have time for that. Have there been pics of her showing studying abroad?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you guys really think Muey will go study abroad? I’m not feeling it. I don’t know if they would have time for that. Have there been pics of her showing studying abroad?
idk cause there's just wayyy too many spoilers im suspecting a plot twist, recalling how Mark said the ending is gonna be a tad different and there's that one caucasian lady present during the Phuket wedding and even her hair style is different

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Just when i thought that i would be ok when this dream lakorn will end....after see the pics of ep 12, it just hit me...i think im starting to feel really sad that this will come to end soon. :(

I dont really see Muey going to study. In the novel Muey really wanted to go but Thein didnt let her so i can understand why some people want to see her go in the lakorn because she didn't get to go in the novel. But novel Muey and lakorn Muey are different when it comes to this. Lakorn Muey doesn't really want to go but because she thinks that Thein will never love her, she is trying to move on. From what it sounds like, lakorn Thein will definitely show her how much he loves her and can't live without her and thats all she ever wanted so i think she will forget about leaving and stay.....idk...plus i dont see how they will fit this in the lakorn with the amount of ep left.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
idk cause there's just wayyy too many spoilers im suspecting a plot twist, recalling how Mark said the ending is gonna be a tad different and there's that one caucasian lady present during the Phuket wedding and even her hair style is different
Yeah...this is true...lets see how they will fit this in..i just hate it when they rush endings.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Summary for ep12 is wayyyyy too short lol they sure don't want to reveal anything juicy
http://instagr.am/p/CA1fSwwJQyL/
I am not sure if there are longer synopsis of Ep. 12 given in thai but the one i read which was translated into chinese is longer. If I may... and hopefully that my chinese translation is good enough. it says...

Thien and Moei because real husband and wife after spending the night together

Poldetch and Yada appears in the couple's life again.

in the morning, Moei went to discuss with P' Ri about Poldetch wanting to meet Tian and decided to meet him (Poldetch).

After her conversation with P Ri, Moei went to the dining hall. Kaewfang sent a photo she took of Tian and Moei to her friends and they started gossiping; saying that Moei is having an affair with Tian. Moei appeared as if she was not bothered.

After that night, Tian changed as if he became a different person and sticks around Moei and becaused he missed his wife, he decided to look for her in the dining hall. He asked Moei to return to their room and was stopped by KAng and Toom. but to no success.

Mdm Sajee suspected that her son is in trouble and arrived in Dawai.

Moei, Ri, Mon were discussing about meeting Poldtech (and I think they meant that Mdm Sajee was also involved) but Tian was not allowed to go and they want to solve this issue by keeping Tian in the dark.

Moei became Poldetch's revenge bait / target and tied her arms and legs and warned about causing more harm (molest).

Yada warns Tian that Poldetch wants to kill him and Moei and Tian anxiously went to look for Moei.

Moei warns Poldetch that she witnessed him pushing Tian's car into the river in attempt of murder.

Tian connected and related back the incident and realized that Moei had saved his life. But he does not know the full story yet i.e that she was almost drown (I think that's what they meant about the full picture)

Moei used Tian's laptop and did something about removing emails from Poldetch's dad company ; (not very clear) and threw it into the sea to destroy all evidence.

Mdm Sajee learnt about the gossip and rumors circulating about Moei and also got to know about what happenned to Tian and Moei (their physical intimacy). She then ordered for Moei's belongings to be moved to her (Sajee)'s room and that Moei sleeps over at her room.

How will the story develop?.....

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not sure if there are longer synopsis of Ep. 12 given in thai but the one i read which was translated into chinese is longer. If I may... and hopefully that my chinese translation is good enough. it says...

in the morning, Moei went to discuss with P' Ri about Poldetch wanting to meet Tian and decided to meet him (Poldetch).

After her conversation with P Ri, Moei went to the dining hall. Kaewfang sent a photo she took of Tian and Moei to her friends and they started gossiping; saying that Moei is having an affair with Tian. Moei appeared as if she was not bothered.

After that night, Tian changed as if he became a different person and sticks around Moei and becaused he missed his wife, he decided to look for her in the dining hall. He asked Moei to return to their room and was stopped by KAng and Toom. but to no success.

Moei, Ri, Mon were discussing about meeting Poldtech (and I think they meant that Mdm Sajee was also involved) but was not allowed to go and they want to solve this issue by keeping Tian in the dark.

Moei became Poldetch's revenge bait / target and tied her arms and legs and warned about causing more harm (molest).

Yada warns Tian that Poldetch wants to kill him and Moei and Tian anxiously went to look for Moei.

Moei warns Poldetch that she witnessed him pushing Tian's car into the river in attempt of murder.

Tian connected and related back the incident and realized that Moei had saved his life. But he does not know the full story yet i.e that she was almost drown (I think that's what they meant about the full picture)

Moei used Tian's laptop and did something about removing emails from Poldetch's dad company ; (not very clear) and threw it into the sea to destroy all evidence.

Mdm Sajee learnt about the gossip and rumors circulating about Moei and also go to know about what happenned to Tian and Moei (their physical intimacy). She then ordered for Moei's belongings to be moved to her (Sajee)'s room and that Moei sleeps over at her room.

Thank you! i wonder why the Thai version is so short

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
They'd declare their feelings openly tomorrow i guess, since Thien gonna be looking all smug and Muey is smiling, we're gonna be seeing smitten Thien

xodxo

Moei, Ri, Mon were discussing about meeting Poldtech (and I think they meant that Mdm Sajee was also involved) but Tian was not allowed to go and they want to solve this issue by keeping Tian in the dark.

Mdm Sajee learnt about the gossip and rumors circulating about Moei and also got to know about what happenned to Tian and Moei (their physical intimacy). She then ordered for Moei's belongings to be moved to her (Sajee)'s room and that Moei sleeps over at her room.

Wow, awesome! We got a Chinese fan here! :D :) So glad to see this variation. It's so much more thorough compared to the Thai's :)

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I don't think so, but I really want her to be confident and even though she goes or maybe takes a master in Thailand instead (I mean if it'll be different from the novel), I want her to study because she knows she's worth it, not because she wants to "boost" her worth so she deserves to be with him, and I want Thien to emphasizing it to her. Because, if I'm not mistaken, in the novel she never really got a closure around that issue till the end.

xodxo

@wuzhangs LOL @ your “have you done your homework?” Lmfaooooooooo:risas3:

anyways I can’t wait for that TLKT clip!! Lmfao!!Jesus... Mark ! Hahahahahahaha that sarong just kept falling off lol :p