❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lmfaooo you are hilarious LOL! I love how you’re like he needs to earn her love and she needs to leave him, so that he can court her properly. Then in your next post, you’re like, but please be separate for only 1/2 an episode so that they can spend the rest of episodes together being sweet! Lmfao!!!:risas3::risas3:

Chan roo laew wa lakorn tam hai ter almost bah pai laew jaaaaaaa LOLOLOL :risas3: :risas3:

~~

I don’t know what to expect anymore.All I know is we have 7 more hours before ep12 comes on lol :p and I can’t hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa:
Girl!! This lakorn is making me feel so many things. My feelings are every where I feel for the both of them. I want to see him hurt but then I want to see them be cute and sweet together because we haven’t got a lot of that and it’s ending soon.

not almost chan ba pai mot leow jing jing like it’s stressing me out ja hai jai mai awk yoo leow nee row pen alai nia

montha91

Job laew Chan ja chai cheewit yoo tor pai yahng ngai :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :crybaby2::crybaby2: Lakorn man tam hai ba ngo tee soot

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I am realllyyyy hoping Anne doesn’t end ep 13 on Sunday with Thien leaving. we would have to wait a whole week to see Muey and Thien get reunited on ep14. That wait will drives me crazy :BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:

montha91

I am realllyyyy hoping Anne doesn’t end ep 13 on Sunday with Thien leaving. we would have to wait a whole week to see Muey and Thien get reunited on ep14. That wait will drives me crazy :BangHead::BangHead:
Omg I’ll be so mad that’s what I don’t want. it should be a half separation and then be reunited then continue to ep 14 haha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I read from fanpage forum that the author is writing story about the twin :pancarta: We may need to wait for long time to read their story. If they make the lakorn, Mark and Mew can continue to play their dad and mom...555555